Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) (67975 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she is a good mother to her kid.

You lack good morales.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Her life her dressings

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by micxwell(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Since there is nothing wrong with the dressing.

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
Bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2022
I really don't know why we think there should be a standard of decency for mothers/married woman and another for single women.

Dress types (maybe) though I am more of dressing for occasions/profession and how you want to addressed than by status.

For instance, the woman in the OP is dressed as a prostitute; are prostitutes mothers? Yes. So her motherhood really has nothing to do with it.

That said, my question is always: is this decent or not for me as a (fill in the gap).

That way, the OP can answer her question herself.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Because people on Facebook are complaining.

Are we on nairaland complaining?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

You can as well dress likewise to your child school.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Jespet97: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Blame the school that didn't call her to order by allowing her enter a school premises like that,they supposed to stop her by the gate
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by winner37(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
If it happens your relationship dressed like this and you see her on the street how will you feel?

I see nothing about her dressing codes
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Gbeng30(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2022
I wonder what this life will turn to in the next 10yr...if today's mother dress like this...I'm sure everybody will mind their business
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Zooposki(f): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Zorn: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
Sometimes responsible men are chased away by some senseless ladies, so don't always blame the men . Don't forget you might have a son tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Electorate: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Yes, you can also walk naked with just a pant and bra to the market as long as you are a good mother who doesn't know when and how to dress.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
Learn to mind your business. What the f*ck is wrong with Nigerians? You have all the issues in your life but you'll rather focus on someone else.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by NonsenseRubbish: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How is it different??

Are you NOT the one saying you like her Dressing?

Then like her Wholeheartedly too!
The double standard is disgusting. You served it to her and she’s there saying it’s a different case! Spits!
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by doshiyad1: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad

Lolz! correct answer undecided undecided undecided. I feel you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by NonsenseRubbish: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2022
bukatyne:
I really don't know why we think there should be a standard of decency for mothers/married woman and another for single women.

Dress types (maybe) though I am more of dressing for occasions/profession and how you want to addressed than by status.

For instance, the woman in the OP is dressed as a prostitute; are prostitutes mothers? Yes. So her motherhood really has nothing to do with it.

That said, my question is always: is this decent or not for me as a (fill in the gap).

That way, the OP can answer her question herself.

Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by goshen26: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Not all women that have child/Ren are qualified to be a mother

Some should be under care of parents
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

First of look at who you are calling a mother. Person wey never werey finish, person wey never hang leg and toto finish. She definitely is just a baby mama
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Jokkarm2: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

the child will see that dressing as normal but to our culture as Nigeria, something is wrong with it sir.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Emman08: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2022
It's this sanctimonious nonsense that has put Nigeria where it is now..
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by FullBlastLight: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing indecent here

Who dey tok ur own?

Even d utterly naked ones are stil ok by u!

D fact stil remains dt, u seriously need deliverance frm all dis hellish stuff!

May Christ in His mercy come thru 4 u speedily!

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by porka: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Very loose woman still looking for customers among her child's teachers.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by jclassiq(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Slay queen who got pregnant in her line of duty.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by micflo28(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2022
One thing i will never tolerate from my wife or daughter is indecent dressing, even if i don old and shaky shaky like Tinubu, i will muster strength and use my walking stick to break your head. Even my sister no fit try am.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by DeRay98(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
To be pregnant or not in a non committed relationship is absolutely a woman's decision and responsibility to make.
Many single moms today wanted to use pregnancy to trap a guy that hasn't decided to give her a ring and she will claim he abandoned her and her baby.
The only time you could hold a man responsible is if he raped the lady and she got pregnant as result. Her will wasn't involved, he's responsible.
Otherwise, spare me that crap of "its the man that impregnated her and ran away".
If she agreed to have sex with a guy without protection she should know the consequences and if ignores it she's liable.
These shallow minded blackmail don't.
Only a few single moms today are true victims of their situation but many are the architect of theirs, they only go out shouting "he impregnated me and abandoned me" to get sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Mayor36: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Imagine blaming a man for the way a woman is dressed in public. Na person wey name you princess i blame sha.

virginprincess:
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Basiljoe: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Any dressing that can't cover your buttocks in public is indecent.

As a man, never allow a single mother raise your child. These Gen Z black single mothers are disgrace to humanity!
I'll rather eat my head than date akata. Not even if I'm offered 1 million dollars.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Konjiboii: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:

You suppose know say this girl brain never update since Y2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by NOwazobia: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
it depends on how you define the term, good.

What is your own definition of a good mother, and what is good to you.

Training is a mindset and same mindset governs the trainer's lifestyle.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by castro(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:

Men are not useless. She simply made her choice to open her legs. shikena.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / What Is Your Best Perfume? / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.