Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) (67980 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by czarr(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
A man is only responsible for the welfare of the child, and if he decides not to remain with the mother, he is not irresponsible, she still remains a single mother..... whether the father of the child is involved in the child's life or not.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Eaglesence: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she is a good mother to her kid.

Everything is wrong with it sir
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Aklee4994(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
DaInferno:
you strike me as one of those smart people who sit at a corner and observe how others misbehave. Smart mf grin grin
That guy quote sweet me like honey same as you.
Smart guy look at things completely that y the comment make sense
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Billygee2u: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Since there is nothing wrong with the dressing.

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Any dressing that can't cover your buttocks in public is indecent.

As a man, never allow a single mother raise your child. These Gen Z black single mothers are disgrace to humanity!
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by scrupulousblog: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
idomalord:
All of u are being judgemental.

She simply forgot to dress, that's all.

U know ladies this days eh!
They have so many things on their minds example selfies, tictok, Snapchat, etc.
See how close she is to her phone.
Probably she is a business person sef and has meeting that day with mugu1 , mugu 2, mugu 3, etc.

Pls understand with her
I like your sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by NastiLord: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

I've never seen a Nigerian 15 year old living in Nigeria dress like this.
Hahahaha, are you really serious? Show Uyo for weekend make I show you somethings cool
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by siofra(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
ukaface:
bia sister, you fit dress like this?
If you have a brother, and you see his wife dressed like this you go appreciate am?

Please answer

No I can't, that's not my style, even alone at home, I can't wear clothes that expose my bum. But I can wear clothes that expose my chest and tummy.

Yes so long as she's a good human being and she feels comfortable and confident.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by bepositive11: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

She's setting an example for her daughter. Her daughter will grow up to become a cheap prostitute who doesn't value herself and her body. Good mother, indeed angry
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Botking:
Most women has personality disorder, but they won't admit it even if you point it to them

I think they are naturally created so.
They are confused, mischievous and don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
jaxxy:

Depends on where she's going to. in this scenario is it more than wrong dressing like that to her child's school.

It's not right to dress like that anywhere. We are saying these things because of the influence it has on innocent children that will be influenced by it spoiling the society the more.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by naturefellow(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
fman:
That's a slay girl
Who can't differentiate between been single and been married.
Maybe she is a single mom
even single mom's have dignity. Don't insult single moms.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
MNDY:

It's not right to dress like that anywhere. We are saying these things because of the influence it has on innocent children that will be influenced by it spoiling the society the more.

what has that got to do with innocent children?? she has her taste and its all depends on where she's going.

She can wear it at home or the beach or close friends outing. everybody can't dress thesame.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
chival:

As women, it is our responsibility to take care of our bodies. Fornication is wrong in the first place and should be avoided. For ladies who insist on indulging, the onus lies on them to ensure they protect themselves to prevent unwanted outcomes including pregnancy.

I love you for airing such objective view.

Unfortunately, your gender is naturally created with personality disorder. Only a very few like you are different.

They are confused, mischievous, don't take blame, always right even when wrong etc.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
bukatyne:
I really don't know why we think there should be a standard of decency for mothers/married woman and another for single women.

Dress types (maybe) though I am more of dressing for occasions/profession and how you want to addressed than by status.

For instance, the woman in the OP is dressed as a prostitute; are prostitutes mothers? Yes. So her motherhood really has nothing to do with it.

That said, my question is always: is this decent or not for me as a (fill in the gap).

That way, the OP can answer her question herself.

We are saying these things because of the influence it has on innocent children that will be influenced by it spoiling the society the more even before they become adults to choose between right and wrong.

Unfortunately, your gender is naturally created with personality disorder that you rather than condemn will always find a way to defend your misgivings as a gender, unlike the male gender. Some of your gender are even here blaming man for making her a single mother on this thread.

If she is a prostitute selling her market, you find it hard to condemn her dressing like this for her daughter to be seeing and later take after her too. Your gender always right, don't take blame, confused and mischievous.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by MNDY(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
jaxxy:

what has that got to do with innocent children?? she has her taste and its all depends on where she's going.

She can wear it at home or the beach or close friends outing. everybody can't dress thesame.

You don't know that a child will be influenced by what the child sees?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Tecno66: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Since there is nothing wrong with the dressing.

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
The woman is a bad role model to the little kid.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
MNDY:

You don't know that a child will be influenced by what the child sees?

so because of that adults should dress like children or what? kids can't do everything adults do or talk like adults talk.

U cannot dress up or down just because of children. u should let them know how children should dress not copying anything they see.

who gets the cloths for them isn't it you the adult?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by emanobis(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is indecency in all at its height
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by MNDY(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
jaxxy:

so because of that adults should dress like children or what? kids can't do everything adults do or talk like adults talk.

U cannot dress up or down just because of children. u should let them know how children should dress not copying anything they see.

who gets the cloths for them isn't it you the adult?

And what of the impact of what they have been exposed to and its influence on them when they become adults? Remember they will grow up one day and make choices on their own. What they have seen will affect their choices when they become adults.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by fman(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
naturefellow:
even single mom's have dignity. Don't insult single moms.
Not all.... Bro
Some are into Prostitution.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by babajero(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
Maybe she is a runs girl that got pregnant by accident.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by achimendy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

What type of nonsense dressing is this

And you said nothing is wrong with the dressing, If your daughter dress that way in public how will you feel??
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

She went to her daughter's school(a place parked with kids) to pick her up and you don't anything wrong with what she wore....wow!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by naturefellow(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
fman:

Not all.... Bro
Some are into Prostitution.

Key word *some
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mentee of Korrah Obidi
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Papadoh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

I've never seen a Nigerian 15 year old living in Nigeria dress like this.
You should go out more often
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Olabode211: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
infact it is decentry.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Ifeanyioragui(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
God forgive us.We are really our problem.She really knows deep inside her that she's naked and will never make heaven if continues like this and you posting this nonsense,will you allow your daughter put on this Jezebelic attire and move about?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by alabo1: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Any dressing that can't cover your buttocks in public is indecent.

As a man, never allow a single mother raise your child. These Gen Z black single mothers are disgrace to humanity!

In the past our foremothers were going about topless and it was not indecent. Let's leave all these stereotypes. If she is good with it fine. Nobody should be bothered unless there is a law specifying otherwise.peace
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Exceed15: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Everything is wrong with it.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Yankee101: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Once you begin to question a reaction about your dressing, just take a pause and evaluate it as a future or present mother and influencer of your daughters and young girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / What Is Your Best Perfume? / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.