Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) (67979 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Enkidu70: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she is a good mother to her kid.

You wey na so so water full ya skull...no grey matter inside at all

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Afobaba33(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2022
It is a nice dress

Nothing is wrong

Useless people everywhere

Please someone tell me Oooo
How can this thing be a good mother

When a mother wears pant I mean underwear to your child school!!
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by REALretep(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
This is characteristic of looose women that lack morals
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by tabaralph: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

By the time this innocent baby girl is 10-15 years, she will be walking around bare nicked…owu iya gbon
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Jchi9876: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Princess80:
There is nothing wrong with it, i dress same way, mostly on summers

Which kain English be this nitori Olorun?

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Crownhome(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Is the Father a blind man?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Mazzkenny: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2022
A good mother would not be dressing like a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by richie240: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Majority of mothers nowadays are just humans with wombs for incubating sperms, dassol.
siofra:

Because people on Facebook are complaining.
Majority if men too are no better, they are humans with developed organs for procreation. Both lack d necessary skills to be good role-models to their kids.
cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Babaken(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Since there is nothing wrong with the dressing.

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
That's confusion.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by NOwazobia: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2022
This type of topic makes us know the hoes and whores with no job but whoring around in foreign lands, that is after first whoring in their local land.

At least, we now know the type of job they do over there.

Imagine wearing something like G-string into a formal organization in the name of summer and winter.

This has nothing to do with culture, but moral perverseness masking with civilization.

The whites never came naked during the colonial period. They were all well dressed and properly covered.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
When it’s just you and your husband at home no, but when the kids are home, it’s a big YES pls
siofra:
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
She was going on a school run.
And that's the best way to appear before other kids and their parents alike.??

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by lezz(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Failed generation.

It is even overboard for a full-time prostitute!
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
fman:
That's a slay girl
Who can't differentiate between been single and been married.
Maybe she is a single mom
That's just it.
Everything is still all about her, and her child - as individuals, and not as a family.
She still need to do a lot of growing up
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Akharmony: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Live her alone abg, she fit b single mum. . Those ladies go tru alot.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
Or deh
Will you be proud of your mom if she dresses like that?

Some of you don't just reason before you talk...

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by lezz(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
liberals are all about feelings and emotions.

They are alien to logic, common sense, science, technology and history.

Sure, nothing is wrong with it as long as she's a good mother

The kind of putrid sac of human pus the internet throws at us everyday.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Since there is nothing wrong with the dressing.

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
Don't mind the fool.

Deep down, she knows everything is wrong with but they just want to force down their SENSELESS immorality down our throats
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
Mum u
Will you allow your brothers stay and be with a SENSELESS and useless toxic woman ?

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

That's a different case entirely.
That's only the stupidity and denial living in your head.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by KennieP(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
This is simply wayward. I don't care how civilised the world s or how many people dress like this.

Waywardness and decency, for now, have not had their meanings changed.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
BAD EXAMPLE TO KIDS,WAYWARD YOUTH LIFE OF TODAY.INSANITY IT IS. angry
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by KennieP(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Mazzkenny:
A good mother would not be dressing like a LovePeddler

Good mothers are scarces among the young ones today.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Testimony1988(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
If you don't see anything wrong in what she's wearing then I wonder what you will say when a mother is wearing only her underwear outside.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by goldenchild03: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2022
She might be a good mother to her kid, but definitely a bad example to the public.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by ukaface(f): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
bia sister, you fit dress like this?
If you have a brother, and you see his wife dressed like this you go appreciate am?

Please answer
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by ibechris(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

When u and I know that children learn by what they see.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by DLuciano: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
make your mother dress and waka with you like this. you call it civilization? sorry!!!
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by chival(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
As women, it is our responsibility to take care of our bodies. Fornication is wrong in the first place and should be avoided. For ladies who insist on indulging, the onus lies on them to ensure they protect themselves to prevent unwanted outcomes including pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by CHAQUR: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Civilization is actually becoming a bit of problem... Lord have mercy...!

The senseless ones are damn so bold now...
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by rosalynshila: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
very indecent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / What Is Your Best Perfume? / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.