Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? (4444 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Itohanmiwa: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Samfloxin(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Faber:
I have never patronised Olosho all through my life...and I don't even lack pussy, how I managed to pull that still dey surprise me till date.

I have like close to 10 girls in my bleeping team, some get boyfriends, some are single mothers. I rotate them at will.

You see olosho wey dey for curtain dey find client, I have never bleeped one nor engaged in hook
up
How do you know those your girlfriends no dey for curtain somewhere you don't know

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by ogbenimax007: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2022
She said make i no spoil the palace for the next king......she said this in Yoruba.....e shock me die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Daum: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Olosho advice me to always use condoms that most girls carry sickness. Especially the ones we call girlfriends...

That's a good advice from an Olosho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Emperormartin(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Don't use all of your energy, manly powers and stamina to fvck me. Reserve some for your wife grin The words hit me like water poured on a stone.
This one Na ashawo wey get sense

1 Like

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Alitair(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
During deliverance by the river where I was bathing one olosho, she told me that her pússy is an altar and that many destinies of men are tied into it. I tried to use the candle I was holding to burn her vagina but she screamed and kick the bucket of holy water I was using to bath her.

Today she's roaming the streets as a mad woman, what I learnt from that experience is that the vagina of an olosho is an altar where young men go in to submit their destinies.

This I have seen.

This I don't believe

1 Like

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by ChiefLarry: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2022
This one happened just lask week. Hook up with this 33 years old lady thinking she's one beautiful Milf only to reach her side and here comes a retaired brothel ugly looking Olosho. ( Omoh pics can deceive and iPhone are not helping matter with there numerous filters)

I just hold my anger sit down with her for her room dey drink and kush. Na so she start telling how her stars marches with mine via sodiac shit. Says if we date, I'll be very rich and ways will be opening for me.

Me just dey look ham with one eye dey laff for mind. Finally, I left without fuckin her ooo cos how I go fk wetin no be my spec, not even close. Na big minus for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by 3nity7: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Chairman na wa ooo, how $150 go take buy not 1 plot but two plots of land?
na for their village na grin grin grin grin
Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
I dey shine her congo, she ask me why i neva release. I tell am say e neva tey wey i do soapy. She shout...say make i go confess to god, that masturbation is a sin. Say make i promise her dat i'll neva masturbate again.

Laugh no gree me laugh. Olosho dey form miss holiness... I no argue with her cox olosho dey change mood like ogbanje.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
fman:

False prophet I hail you.
Run one prophecy for me nah
I see you landing an IT job before the end of next month.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by fman(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Amen...
I blv u
Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by 3nity7: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
false prophet, false prophecy grin grin grin
Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Emperormartin(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I dey shine her congo, she ask me why i neva release. I tell am say i neva tey wey i do soapy. She shout...say make i go confess to god, that masturbation is a sin. Say make i promise her dat i'll neva masturbate again.

Laugh no gree me laugh. Olosho dey form miss holiness... I no argue with her cox olosho dey change mood like ogbanje.
Hahaha���� my man you’re wise
Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by paradiseVirgin: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ikennaford:
My first japa was 2017 turkey, met one philipino olosho,she told me the whole night 150$,,I told her with 150$ I go buy 2 plots of Land for aba,naso I reach my hotel, enter my bathroom, scatter my dick with soap,naso I save my money, imagine ordinary philipino
For where be that?
Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Upliftment101: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
1) first time I go ashawo Way back, as I Bleep finish I tell am say I wan go do penis enlargement. Naim ashawo advice me say mk I no do am cos e get after effect. Say Wetin matter na how I take use my gbola. Say na cos I de watch too much bf

2) I go brothel back den, as I de fvck am naim prick com fall. Prick no gree rise again. Ashawo come advise me say na because I de fvck too much raw na why my prick no like condom again. She say make I try de use condom always so that my gbola go dey sensitive for condom again o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? by Emperormartin(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Upliftment101:
1) first time I go ashawo Way back, as I Bleep finish I tell am say I wan go do penis enlargement. Naim ashawo advice me say mk I no do am cos e get after effect. Say Wetin matter na how I take use my gbola. Say na cos I de watch too much bf

2) I go brothel back den, as I de fvck am naim prick com fall. Prick no gree rise again. Ashawo come advise me say na because I de fvck too much raw na why my prick no like condom again. She say make I try de use condom always so that my gbola go dey sensitive for condom again o
Omoh see advice!!! I never hear that no. 2 before

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Cheaper Than Birth Control Every Man Should Get It- Photographer Claims / Every 'First Love' Is Infatuation / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.