Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only (6474 Views)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / What 20 Women Said About Their Preference In D*ck Size (this Will Surprise You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by marvelck: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2022
I've noticed Akwa Ibom girls prefer dating only Akwa Ibom guys. Don't tell me its cos their guys can perform very well on bed. I feel it has to do with complex issue. Like sticking to your type. And also cos of language issue. Since they tend to speak their language more often. But akwa ibom girls need to start dating outside their tribe... Nigerian guys like and adore them alot. Most Akwa ibom girls are clean, beautiful and sexy. And they are also very hardworking, except for those who want to be babygirls and be taken care of by rich guys...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by donleo92(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2022
na big lie be this.
akwa ibom girls, like guys from Igbo, infact south south and south east guys

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Moh247: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2022
My friend is happily married to an Akwa Ibom girl, I also dated an Akwa Ibom girl I met here on Nairaland and we are both Yorubas

Very good people

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by spencekat(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Na lie.They prefer Igbo guys too.

15 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by JASONjnr(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2022
All of will later be here to trademarked Akwa ibom girls as househelps but the pictures you put up there doesn't seems to look like someone doing house help....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by JASONjnr(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
My friend is happily married to an Akwa Ibom girl, I also dated an Akwa Ibom girl I met here on Nairaland and we are both Yorubas

Very good people

You can't date Akwa ibom girl and be supporting Tinubu based on tribe.... Do you want her to suffer with you?

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by robinso01(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2022
I have a friend that is akwa ibom dating a yoruba guy. She said she like yoruba guys.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by DanieleLorenzo: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Cho cho cho cho cho.
That's what y'all know.
Talk bullshît from day to day.
How many AkwaIbom girls you don meet in your life?

17 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Babara1994(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2022
The Akwa Ibom girls I know are more into Yoruba guys, surprisingly.

16 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Islandlady(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Akwa ibom girls loves Yoruba guys die...my akwa ibom friend and her sisters back then told me they will be happy if they eventually marries a Yoruba man

But only one married a Yoruba guy, the rest was used and dumped by Yoruba demons!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Dawn91(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Akwa ibom girls loves Yoruba guys die...my akwa ibom friend and her sisters back then told me they will be happy if they eventually marries a Yoruba man

But only one married a Yoruba guy, the rest was used and dumped by Yoruba demons!

Sorry I have to ask, are you a graduate? It's just the way you comment most times sounds like......
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Gomojamm: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

No lies. I can confirm this. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Brian47(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2022
I had a crush on an Akwa Ibom girl one time.
And she treated me like trash

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by pointblank247(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Babara1994:
maybe something to do with pepperish soups
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by benqo01(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Omo this is a lie o go to Lagos and see how Akwaibom ladies are getting married to YORUBA guys, my 6 bro got married to YORUBA ladies omo even me self dey plan marry one self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by roseboma(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2022
I am from Akwa Ibom State and I am married to a Deltan, my sister is married to a man from Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Ebubu: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2022
robinso01:
I have a friend that is akwa ibom dating a yoruba guy. She said she like yoruba guys.
they often like Yoruba guys

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Ebubu: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

I schooled there. I met about 6 who told me to my face they can’t date Igbo and that they prefer Yoruba.

I don’t know their fetish with Yoruba men.

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by SouthSouth1914: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
donleo92:
na big lie be this.

akwa ibom girls, like guys from Igbo, infact south south and south east guys
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Ebubu: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2022
roseboma:
I am from Akwa Ibom State and I am married to a Deltan, my sister is married to a man from Edo state.

Granted. But your women like Yoruba guys a lot. Bottom in their preference are Igbo men.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Ebubu: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Babara1994:
they truly are into Yoruba guys. What’s with the fetish? Also, they’re not keen on marrying igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by BeanmanX(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
That's a lie bro,,,Akwa ibom girls love both Igbo and Yoruba guys,,as far as u can take care of them and knack..I met one Akwa ibom girl years ago and she told me that she prefer Igbo guys because they take care of their women..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by emmyluizzz: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
so these pictures you posted are pictures of akwa ibom girls abi

this op is seriously mad
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Offpoint1: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
There's no preference, anybody can fall in love with anybody.

To those commenting up there....
An average yoruba parent don't want their kids near any "Calabar" or "Igbo"

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Who cares undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Gomojamm: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Offpoint1:
There's no preference, anybody can fall in love with anybody.

To those commenting up there....
An average yoruba parent don't want their kids near any "Calabar" or "Igbo"
Are u Yoruba?
Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by anibirelawal(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Ebubu:
they often like Yoruba guys

True, my wife is from Akwa Ibom.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by Nairalander248: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Peter Obi wife is from Cross River, Akwa Ibom was created from Cross River, if you marry from there you will get peace and sense...

Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by LikeAking: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nairalander248:
Peter Obi wife is from Cross River, Akwa Ibom was created from Cross River, if you marry from there you will get peace and sense...

Vote Peter Obi

Stingy PO, he was avoiding Igbo marriage Billings.

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by SpicyB123: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
hmmm funny enough am akwa ibom but have not dated my tribe before

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by fineboynl(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
I am currently dating one calabar girl. We have not bond yet. She she look like someone that will be easy to get along with unlike Igbo girls.

And she likes to cook. I haven't taste and food yet to know how far but I know people from calabar can cook die.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only by nazicartel(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
The most beautiful girl I dated in this life is from Akwa/cross. But we had issues and everything ended. Before she married one Anambra man, she visited my side and spent a week....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Girls Facebook Status...... / See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB / She Smells Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.