Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked (60572 Views)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by meobizy(f): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2022
I had no problem with her until after watching the self-made video. Hearing her speak made me realize she should get banned from staying fifty feet close to any educational institution.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Elidrisy20: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
The Flesh is good
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Stop it! Act right, don't act up!
This is utter discrimination. Leave the teacher alone. She is fully clothed and in the right of the law. Stop allowing this nuisance to breathe. Soon there will be a call to fire all Nigerians or all black people. that is when you will scream for succor.
Chujor1634:
If the parents say her Yansh too big and e go confuse their children for class, make them change the teacher na.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by etrouble: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
I support this dude on this one. Why sack someone for being blessed? If she was lazy or that she was found in a compromising position with the pupils, I don’t have any issues with the school firing her but meeeehnn, what happens to the ugly, shapeless teachers round the world, do they get fired too

They should allow her breathe pls

She is not asked to be sacked for her so called Curves, she is being asked to be sacked for her provocative Olosho dressing so that she can go back to the Clubs and continue her Pole Dance.

Several other ladies are more Curved than she is, and they dress responsibly.

Or you think Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla is not curved? You think Michelle Obama is not curved? Ask their husbands, they will tell you there is Fire under their wives' responsible clothings

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Smith414: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2022
rajiedreez:
smiley, the parents feel inferior
the mothers to be precise, I sure say the fathers nor care, probably most fathers don dey insist on dey taking their kids to school and bringing them back just to get a glimpse and self-service to her figure later .. lolll grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by detectivejones: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2022
My mancheesy
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Edoziesmart(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2022
I didn't see anything wrong with her mode of dressing. At least she cover her sensitive part of her body very well while in class, just that she is not that type that like loose cloth. Whereas, many ladies that have this kind curve body don't go with loose cloth.

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BigIyanga: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Women been hating women since 0000 Ada/Eve

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Edoziesmart(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
meobizy:
I had no problem with her until after watching the self-made video. Hearing her speak made me realize she should get banned from staying fifty feet close to any educational institution.
And I oppose you by asking why she should be banned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by fredoooooo: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Peopöe are too sensitive nowadays .. any small thkbg theY start wailing ad crying
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
The parent's are simply jealous......... cheesy

I would not mind her teaching me things, I know not ...... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Goalnaldo(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Probably a Latino. Americans are not blessed with this kind of ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by philus66(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Just wanting to feel relevant.

By the way, what's all this?
Sorry,I just want to know what's wrong with what you posted? I mean no harm.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Burgerlomo: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2022
It's the time for the girl to cash out big time (law suit) if the school authority make any mistake to fire her just because she's too sexy grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by faithfull18(f): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Shegzdave: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Probably a Latino. Americans are not blessed with this kind of ass.
Porto Rico wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by GloriousGbola: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
No wonder dude went into entertainment. Was too busy look at teacher bootay instead of his books

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by whytediamond(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
I support this dude on this one. Why sack someone for being blessed? If she was lazy or that she was found in a compromising position with the pupils, I don’t have any issues with the school firing her but meeeehnn, what happens to the ugly, shapeless teachers round the world, do they get fired too

They should allow her breathe pls

I just tire. Parents be thinking children have the perverted adult mind.

She might be more caring and even emotionally more available to these pupils than some of these jealous women celled Moms are, to thier kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Obagofixxy: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
please what is her IG name
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nasri100(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2022
zmanto:
She must be defended at all cost.

I love you grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Minjim: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2022
MrBachelor:
I'm more interested in knowing who took those photos of her in class.

Fat Joe's argument, by the way, is a classic strawman fallacy. They are attempting to fire her not because she is sexy, but because her appearance is inappropriate for the juveniles she teaches. Nobody would care if she was instructing a class of high school or college students.

Generously yours wrong too.
You can't fire someone base on their natural physical appearance

Try firing someone cos she's too ugly and see what happens
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
saintol:
Someone can not teach in peace again.
TO TEACH IN PEACE DRESS SENSE MATTERS ALOT.
DRESS TO THE OCCASION,DONT DRESS WRECKLESSLY. NA I DONT CARE THEY SUFFER NAIJA PPL NOW,because YA LEADERS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. ONLY TO SHARE NAIJA MONEY IS WHAT THEY CARE ABOUT AND YOU WORSHIP THEM AND FANTACIZE ABOUT OBJ,ATIK,BM AISHA WHEN THEY LIVE OFFICE ETC.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nasri100(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2022
MrBachelor:
I'm more interested in knowing who took those photos of her in class.

Fat Joe's argument, by the way, is a classic strawman fallacy. They are attempting to fire her not because she is sexy, but because her appearance is inappropriate for the juveniles she teaches. Nobody would care if she was instructing a class of high school or college students.

Are you saying juveniles males are already have a boner or something? It’s Kindergarten man. 5 year olds!

Let’s talk about this. Want to hear your view on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by engrjacuzzi: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Na this kind teacher for good to teach mathematics or English language. It get why I talk so.
I am very sure her students will make God grades with her assets.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Minjim: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Besto:
What's her handler

I wan check something.

Here @Toyboxdollz

Happy viewing

Hope you find what you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
etrouble:

She is not asked to be sacked for her so called Curves, she is being asked to be sacked for her provocative Olosho dressing so that she can go back to the Clubs and continue her Pole Dance.

Several other ladies are more Curved than she is, and they dress responsibly.

Or you think Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla is not curved? You think Michelle Obama is not curved? Ask their husbands, they will tell you there is Fire under their wives' responsible clothings
mtcheeee, she should start tying wrapper to work nah all in the name of covering her God given shape. What dress do they make for the shapless, lekpa people?? All I see here is perverts all in the name of parents blabbing for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Just wanting to feel relevant.

By the way, what's all this?
Theg are booking space.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Even with her surgically enhanced curves She still can’t intimidate me �

2 Likes

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by SaturnNick(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Am not in support of their intending action to sack her.
P.S She should adjust her dressing. It's provocative
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Benwallt(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
The parents should go and develop their yansh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / What's The Difference Between A Civil And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.