Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked (60591 Views)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by alexmba: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
why will she be sacked for being curvy?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Gospel2Day: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBachelor:
I'm more interested in knowing who took those photos of her in class.

Fat Joe's argument, by the way, is a classic strawman fallacy. They are attempting to fire her not because she is sexy, but because her appearance is inappropriate for the juveniles she teaches. Nobody would care if she was instructing a class of high school or college students.

Even at college level she would be a distraction to students. She should change the way she dresses or quit teaching. Simple.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by BeanmanX(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
do you know how many people who have lost their lives on the course of doing that?; So, she is blessed. The shape is not just wow but she is also pretty. So, the perverts abi parents should go and get their brains done too. We all have the right to look good for ourselves and from the pictures and videos I have seen so far, none of them showed where she was naked
Do u know the meaning of "blessed"?....I doubt u know the meaning.
Someone that his 100% fake isn't blessed to me,,and I agree with the school authorities without demur,,,they did the right thing and I would also do the right thing if I were the owner of the school too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by KushLyon(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
etrouble:

She is not asked to be sacked for her so called Curves, she is being asked to be sacked for her provocative Olosho dressing so that she can go back to the Clubs and continue her Pole Dance.

Several other ladies are more Curved than she is, and they dress responsibly.

Or you think Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla is not curved? You think Michelle Obama is not curved? Ask their husbands, they will tell you there is Fire under their wives' responsible clothings

Is it these clothes that are provocative and for oloshos? Or maybe you will prefer her to wear agbada and wrapper because na you be her papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Do u know the meaning of "blessed"?....I doubt u know the meaning.
Someone that his 100% fake isn't blessed to me,,and I agree with the school authorities without demur,,,they did the right thing and I would also do the right thing if I were the owner of the school too...
lol, it seems like you don’t even get the story very well. Which school did the right thing?? She has not been sacked; So, get that straight and aside that, she can’t even be sacked according to the Texas law. The women calling for her sack are just blabbing and making her more blessed
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by bepositive11: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
I support this dude on this one. Why sack someone for being blessed? If she was lazy or that she was found in a compromising position with the pupils, I don’t have any issues with the school firing her but meeeehnn, what happens to the ugly, shapeless teachers round the world, do they get fired too

They should allow her breathe pls

She should dress for the occasion. Dressing sexy to teach a group of kids is unnecessary. Only God knows how it'll impact those kids psychologically.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prechgold1180:
How can you sack someone bcus of yash

Them fit sack cos of yansh o. There was one school like that which didn't want to employ me cos of my body shape.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
bepositive11:

She should dress for the occasion. Dressing sexy to teach a group of kids is unnecessary. Only God knows how it'll impact those kids psychologically.

my thought too. The school/parents should contribute money and buy her wrappers and agabada since you guys want her to dress for the occasion.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by maasoap(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
lifeandjoy:
That's his own opinion.
Druggie is too old to rule this country. Quote me if your candidate is a drug barron.

Obi 2023
Labour party all the way.

Peter Obi is younger than most of them including the druggie.
I believe that the accord candidate will have other young people rooting for him.

Channel your energy, time and other resources where you are sure of getting results. Enough for the wise.
BTW: are you afraid of your own shadow? Is that why you are attacking someone and still crying that no one should quote you? grin grin grin
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Tegabadguy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Them fit sack cos of yansh o. There was one school like that which didn't want to employ me cos of my body shape.
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dreally
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by theTranslator: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You're not a real nigga!
fatjoe is a crook that claims Latinos created hiphop
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by bepositive11: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
my thought too. The school/parents should contribute money and buy her wrappers and agabada since you guys want her to dress for the occasion.

If a man was the teacher and his trousers was so tight that his hard dick was showing. What would you say? That it's OK?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
bepositive11:

If a man was the teacher and his trousers was so tight that his hard dick was showing. What would you say? That it's OK?
funny people everywhere. Can you please post pictures of her in the classroom showing her cleavage or any other part of her body If a man shows his dick bla bla bla, funny analogy
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:

Story!
Swerve joor!!
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:

Why don't you prove him wrong constructively with good point(s) instead of resorting to insults?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by theTranslator: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Why don't you prove him wrong constructively with good point(s) instead of resorting to insults?
lol

Are you fatjoe or what exactly are you smoking?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by bepositive11: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chris2863:
funny people everywhere. Can you please post pictures of her in the classroom showing her cleavage or any other part of her body If a man shows his dick bla bla bla, funny analogy

You cannot see the tight clothes she's wearing? It's already showing her boobs and ass. What cleavage do you need? Stop thinking with your dick. Her attire is inappropriate for school. She's sexy and she should know when to dress decently and when to show her blessings off. Mind you, I bet that that's not her natural body.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
bepositive11:

You cannot see the tight clothes she's wearing? It's already showing her boobs and ass. What cleavage do you need? Stop thinking with your dick. Her attire is inappropriate for school. She's sexy and she should know when to dress decently and when to show her blessings off. Mind you, I bet that that's not her natural body.
lol. You all should chill and stop capping nonsense. You guys should help the school and fire her pls. Why do you think she is still working in the same school after all the blabbing from the perverts??
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Mryacks: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Impregnable101:
Crack! I'm with you on this one cheesy

For calling him Crack I know you a G... cheesy

Nice one!
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Impregnable101: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mryacks:

For calling him Crack I know you a G... cheesy

Nice one!
Bro, been following hip hop since the mid nineties
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Mryacks: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Impregnable101:
Bro, been following hip hop since the mid nineties

Real talk....same here
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by StellarThesis: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
rajiedreez:
smiley, the parents feel inferior
It's not parents, check am well, na mothers
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by StellarThesis: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
bepositive11:

You are sick. What do school pupils and kindergarten know about all this things?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by stanvesco(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
zmanto:
She must be defended at all cost.

She must indeed be protected!
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by ModeEbo(m): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2022
God is Great...
Allahu Akbar
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by bepositive11: 2:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Chris2863:
lol. You all should chill and stop capping nonsense. You guys should help the school and fire her pls. Why do you think she is still working in the same school after all the blabbing from the perverts??

She should be told to dress appropriately. Who knows? Maybe it is a pervert who hired her.
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by bepositive11: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2022
StellarThesis:

You are sick. What do school pupils and kindergarten know about all this things?

Sick? Lol. Even if it was an office, they would tell her to dress properly. All these men supporting her have only one thing on their mind, and you know what that is.

School pupils up to what age? You would be amazed to know how early kids find out about sex in this internet age. Teachers like her will groom perverts and prostitutes. What's stopping her from wearing loose fitting clothes? Why does she need to look sexy to teach?
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Chris2863(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2022
bepositive11:

She should be told to dress appropriately. Who knows? Maybe it is a pervert who hired her.
lmao. I have asked you to forward pictures of her dressing indecently, you are yet to do that
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by Tundex911: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Another daddy showkey
Re: Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked by bepositive11: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chris2863:
lmao. I have asked you to forward pictures of her dressing indecently, you are yet to do that

Go back to the first page of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.