Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account (898 Views)

Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail / "My Only Problem In Life Is Late CUMMING" - Wizkid's Babymama, Shola Opens Up / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by siofra(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
I'm proud to say that while I was inactive on nairaland, I was hard at work on Twitter, reporting Shola's posts for hate speech against women.

I told you guys he would get it, you thought I was kidding.

Thegidredpiller, your own is coming, don't worry.

My hard work paid off.

Let me go and check if he has accounts on other sane social media platforms and report them too.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by PerfectStranger(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Grow up
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by siofra(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Grow up

Foreign, global social media sites are suspending the accounts of your kings.

Don't cry on my thread, dear. They can still be found on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by God1000(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who's he, and why should that give you joy?
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by espn(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
I'm proud to say that while I was inactive on nairaland, I was hard at work on Twitter, reporting Shola's posts for hate speech against women.

My hard work paid off.

Let me go and check if he has accounts on other sane social media platforms and report them too.

MALE...Which school did you attend?
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by ojun50(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
So you habit achieve some tin
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by fman(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Troll.
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Biafranodogwu55: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg rest
Evening Newspaper!

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Diligentnigga(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

My hard work paid off.

And you're happy about this Do you like it when men act and behave like a weakling around you

Cant you see how weak this generation men are compare to our fathers
Now there's movement to make men stronger and focus and achieve their goals rather than simping and acting like wimps about with women

But you're here reporting people who 75% of their advises is to make men more focused,aim high,achieve their goals and improve masculinity

Smh

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by JASONjnr(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

My hard work paid off.

Go and marry and be useful.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by siofra(f): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Diligentnigga:

And you're happy about this Do you like it when men act and behave like a weakling around you

Cant you see how weak this generation men are compare to our fathers
Now there's movement to make men stronger and focus and achieve their goals rather than simping and acting like wimps about with women

But you're here reporting people who 75% of their advises is to make men more focused,aim high,achieve their goals and improve masculinity

Smh

Men are not becoming weak.

I don't see anything.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Although some of the things he's always saying about women is true but then a bit too much. siofra now that you got him are you fine now
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Duchessree(f): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2022
SHOLA tweets are annoying most times.
I blocked him a long time ago, i can't come to twitter to have fun and keep seeing tweets that are giving me negative energy.
Nobody is saying don't be an alpha male but its becomes totally different when you're just being a misogynist.
I think 70% of SHOLA tweets are plain misogynist.
That why i like solomon buchi post on Facebook. You won't see him posting misogynous post.

Alpha male online, but this are them offline grin grin ( no offense )

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Oturatetuala(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Get a real job and make money.
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Chaos14: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2022
The fact you reported him shows that his words hit you deEply so now your low self-esteem and insecurites made you report him

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by teebagy: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Duchessree:
SHOLA tweets are annoying most times.
I blocked him a long time ago, i can't come to twitter to have fun and keep seeing tweets that are giving me negative energy.
Nobody is saying don't be an alpha male but its becomes totally different when you're just being a misogynist.
I think 70% of SHOLA tweets are plain misogynist.
That why i like solomon buchi post on Facebook. You won't see him posting misogynous post.

Alpha male online, but this are them offline grin grin ( no offense )
how is shola a misogynist
Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Djyyke: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2022
If you are not pained the way your mother treated your father that made you the mad dog you are you won't be pained with shola' tweets

30 years old evening newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by teebagy: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:

My hard work paid off.

it is to late. Cut of one head, two grows back u are d type that hate the so called alpha male bcoz u women dont like it when men dont fall for ur manipulations. U are okay when females see men has succes object then ur hypocrtical ass get worried when men see women as sex object and u guys want feminism.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
So what happens to Uloma too?

She's free to vomit the bile from her cesspit right and every man should go about their business like it's nothing.

I'm glad, Shola and HeadKing would be back and another thing to this thing is men have got the followers in their thousands, one way or the other they will be fine regardless of who champion report of not.

Kindly note, there are tons of handle on Twitter sorely dedicated to masculinity and patriarchy, would you go ahead and keep reporting them too...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account by Sukkyy2010: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:

My hard work paid off.

Why are you giving false Credit to yourself over the account suspension, Dey deceive yourself.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Worships Her Pastor And Wants Me To Follow Her Also / How much does these beer cost in your area. / Please I Need A Roof Over My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.