Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please I Need A Roof Over My Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Roof Over My Head (906 Views)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / "This People Are Crazy, During Fasting" - Lovers Caught Making Love On A Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good evening nairalanders
Please I am currently stranded here at igando
And I am not with enough to rent a hotel room

Please I beg all nairalanders residing around igando, ikotun area to please shealter me for the night. I got my international passport as a means of identification. Please help me

Here’s my number 09071191056

Please call the number on phone it’s not
available on WhatsApp

I am a guy still in my early twenties
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by FreshFarmAgro: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Noroof:
Good evening nairalanders
Please I am currently stranded here at igando
And I am not with enough to rent a hotel room

Please I beg all nairalanders residing around igando, ikotun area to please shealter me for the night. I got my international passport as a means of identification. Please help me

Here’s my number 09071191056

Please call the number on phone it’s not available on WhatsApp

Go to a church nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:

Go to a church nau

I don’t know any church around that will accept
Cause lots of them I have seen today are locked

Please anyone who knows a church that will accommodate me please help biko
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Flora2Sweet: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Try cele churches
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Try cele churches
Okay thanks very much will look for one
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Still searching
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by tee59(f): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
But why are you stranded? You just came to Lagos? Or what really happened?
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
tee59:
But why are you stranded? You just came to Lagos? Or what really happened?

I came from Cotonou to see a friend,reaching lag he stopped picking my calls,and money I have on me is not enough to book a hotel…
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
I could not find a cele church, but I found a Catholic Church and they refused to take me in

Omo naija don bad ooo…right now I am just beside a shop where I got bread and smoov
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by JoeRizzla(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Noroof:
I could not find a cele church, but I found a Catholic Church and they refused to take me in

Omo naija don bad ooo…right now I am just beside a shop where I got bread and smoov
I no dey Lagos now, I would have booked a hotel room for you directly from the hotel reception but the church supposed to give you a shelter even if it's for a night, this is too bad
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by stanliwise(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
JoeRizzla:
I no dey Lagos now, I would have booked a hotel room for you directly from the hotel reception but the church supposed to give you a shelter even if it's for a night, this is too bad
Help if you wan hell no dey give false hope. Op Wetin make church reject you? And why did you just become stranded all of a sudden

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by JoeRizzla(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
stanliwise:

Help if you wan hell no dey give false hope. Op Wetin make church reject you? And why did you just become stranded all of a sudden

I don't have the hotel's reception phone number that's why i couldn't do for him, always think first before you quote, why don't you help him out then??
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2022
JoeRizzla:

I got my friends contact from another friend and chatted him up,we talked and laughed about old times.
Along the line he asked me to come over on getting to Lagos he’s networks stop’s going through that wane
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Streetmovement(m): 1:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them no dey carry movement like that, not in this era, next time Keep your transportation go and come back, feeding money, accomodation money just Incase and try dey research wey you dey go make you no go jonse as you dey do so.....

And don't tell me it's because you don't have money that you went on carelessly because that's not an excuse, use your head before you put yourself for more uncomfortable situations next time.

#Always have a back up plan

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Lee99: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2022
I'm still regretting why I let an old friend stay in my place, now the guy no wan comot, I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by stanliwise(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Lee99:
I'm still regretting why I let an old friend stay in my place, now the guy no wan comot, I just tire.
Tell him to pay bills. That way you have something to use when he bleeps up. Don’t allow “I will sort myself” talk from him. You must ensure Both of you should put money together and pay for everything you both share(gas, food, packet of soap, toothpaste, light bills and electricity bills), I would not advise you to include house rent.

That should be a law for leechers else they will secretly be using what you bought and shy from paying

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Noroof: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Update on my journey guys,so that night I slept in front of someones shop at ikotun and I got rubbed off the little cash on me

3 agbero guys rubbed me off the little cash on me
Well they did not see my phone cause it’s a small iPhone SE 2020

Right now I’m in a hood or should I say trenches

Well the guys here accommodated me tho they all into drugs colos,ice,sk
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Kobicove(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Noroof:
Update on my journey guys,so that night I slept in front of someones shop at ikotun and I got rubbed off the little cash on me

3 agbero guys rubbed me off the little cash on me
Well they did not see my phone cause it’s a small iPhone SE 2020

Right now I’m in a hood or should I say trenches

Well the guys here accommodated me tho they all into drugs colos,ice,sk

You had better find your way back to your base A.S.A.P!
Re: Please I Need A Roof Over My Head by Mordson: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
What kinda story is this?

Someone asked you to come over to Lagos for what purpose? For Xmas holiday? You no get job wey you dey do for Cotonou? You travel all the way from Cotonou to Lagos without having enough money for any eventualities?

This your story get k-leg. You never talk wetin really happen. In fact, I smell blatant, cooked-up lies.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Disvrgn This Girl / Back Nacking Romance����� / Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.