Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me (1545 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Kokorokomaster1(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2022
I have been dating this girl for some month now, I have been given her money, but when I ask her to take her out she will come up with one excuse or the other, and when I complain she will block me on Whatsapp, please what can I do to get her to fall in love with me, because she has shop my money, I need to get back at her
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Pauldollars(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:
I have been dating this girl for some month now, I have been given her money, but when I ask her to take her out she will come up with one excuse or the other, and when I complain she will block me on Whatsapp, please what can I do to get her to fall in love with me, because she has shop my money, I need to get back at her

When you finish spending all your money on her, she will fall in love with you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by God1000(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Focus on your life man

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Kokorokomaster1(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2022
No that is not what I mean, I want her to fall in love with me without her knowing, spiritual

When you finish spending all your money on her, she will fall in love with you[/quote]
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by robinso01(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Na mumu dey run after girls to make her love him. Comrade, use love charm. grin

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Kokorokomaster1(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Focus on your life man

No she can not do that to me and go free, she need to pay, she has just dear me
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Nonexisting1: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Kaiii. A father somewhere needs to be comforted over this mistake.

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Kokorokomaster1(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2022
mumu dey run after girls to make her love him. Comrade, use love charm.

Yes that is what I'm talking about, how do I get better update on that, she can do that to me and go free just like that, I can not be ashamed of myself anytime I see her, I can continue living like this

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Sweetvie: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2022
You want to go spiritual for a girl? Aswear u no get work.
Kokorokomaster1:
No that is not what I mean, I want her to fall in love with me without her knowing, spiritual

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by justicechichex: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2022
This ur topic sef. How can u claim she's ur gf if you're still chasing her like flies that follows faeces.

I see u just opened this thread to collect bashing from both the feminist and redpillers here.

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Oturatetuala(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Mr man, forget about the girl and move to the next girl.
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by frozen70(f): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:

Do you need to be told that she doesn't love you and even the money you are spending on her is a waste and no regards for you that's why she blocks you

Continue spending as you don't have any future plan than to carry water with a basket

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Savedday: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Bros, don't waste your precious time. 9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by EmiDon11: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:
I suggest u get an english teacher
it might help make her fall in love with u.

my opinion though....

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Goldmaxx(f): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
Focus on your life man
Inclusive democracy includes allowing young people to explore their youth!
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Onitemhi(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2022
(BOT WARNING): FEAR WOMAN

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by henndukwe18: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:
she jst showed you the red flag, can't you see the hand writing on the wall

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by satandeterrible: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2022
What a useless, dirty, disgusting simp.

Honestly, men like you do not deserve to live.
You're such a huge disgrace to masculinity.
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by henndukwe18: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2022
It's clear that she doesnt love you as you do, you can't force love on someone who doesn't love you, if you try to force yourself into her, that will only end you up in spending money on her and getting nothing from her, as you are right now, there is someone out there that loves you the way you are, there is a girl out there crushing on you, wanting you to give her attention but you can't see that because you are focused on this girl, there is a girl out there that wants to tell you how she feels about you but you are focused on A girl that doesn't give a shit about you. I did not force my girlfriend to love me, the love between us is natural, we started as friends, I liked her but my mind was focused on another girl that doesn't give a shit about me not knowing that my friend was crushing on me, I was always being the funny guy, at a point after I have ended my relationship with the other one, she started showing me green light, I had to make a move, I told her I like her, she told me she loves me, since then till now, she has been singing it like music on calls, messages or when am with her. if you want a real relationship filled with love, go for a girl that loves you the way you are and not a girl you love, and you will have peace of mind

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by henndukwe18: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Pauldollars:

wise one
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by henndukwe18: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:
Focus on your life man

No she can not do that to me and go free, she need to pay, she has just dear me
if you look well, you will find out that she already has a boyfriend

Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by henndukwe18: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Nwaotu10(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:

swrs, man grin grin
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by BentizilL: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:
You can't be helped
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by purejustice36: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
I’ll help you

Send about 200k to her acct
Buy her a new iPhone 13 pro
Buy her a new Mac book pro 2022
Shop her clothes size online and have it delivered to her doorstep
Open a big business for her also and ensure you always pay her school fees

If she’s on strike then get her a Nigerian passport , apply for a student visa for her to travel abroad to study

She will love you forever , you can thank me later
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Kokorokomaster1(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
frozen70:

Do you need to be told that she doesn't love you and even the money you are spending on her is a waste and no regards for you that's why she blocks you

Continue spending as you don't have any future plan than to carry water with a basket

I'm trying to force her to love me, I'm no longer in love with her, I just want to Bleep her, using love cham and live her ���
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by frozen70(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:

I'm trying to force her to love me, I'm no longer in love with her, I just want to Bleep her, using love cham and live her ���

What if your daughter is the one another man is planning this for her?
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by blinking001(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Genuine desire is not negotiable. Walk away if she isn't genuinely interested in you.
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by imagrg(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
No need bleeping her.
Your destiny may be protecting you from HIV/AIDS or other deadlier diseases.
DON'T FORCIBLY KNACK HER OH! shocked
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dundee
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by Afrobasic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:

Upon all the redpill we have been preaching here, some of you still vehemently choose to remain f00lish. Kai.

Some times I just give up on my gender. A lot of you deserve the misery women pass on to you.
Re: Please I Need Help On Making My Girlfriend Fall In Love With Me by casdoruche: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kokorokomaster1:

Take another lady friend out.
Post it
And watch miracle

25 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Sex - Kingsley Okonkwo / Seun And Mods. / How To Chase Away A Guy That Does Not Want To Give Up On You