Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her (57318 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by mariahAngel(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I reverse.

You ain't seen nothing yet!
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by snoopz: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
You accompanied your bf to hooootel to collect documents Abi dickument which way?

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by VeryWickedMan: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Hahaha grin
See this amoeba

You have no idea. Watch what you'll start going through henceforth. You don't know what you just unearthed.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by InterpolEyes: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeanmanX:
Satandeterrible,,aka,, Eleyigidigan etc.... because I expose ur scam thread to Danisbrosautos and MariahAngel few days say na scammer u be,,,u want come defame me abi?...no worry I will get this account banned again...

Cc; stillwhites,,, Chaos14,,, Bigcowhornn,, hltsong come and see ur useless and scammer friend Satanist cheesy cheesy
all these people u dey mention and troll just dey like child's play for where I dey. E be like you don forget me . I this time if I follow u up, that suicide wey u want commit before , u go commit am
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BeanmanX(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
InterpolEyes:
all these people u dey mention and troll just dey like child's play for where I dey. E be like you don forget me . I this time if I follow u up, that suicide wey u want commit before , u go commit am
Lolx dem never born u well eleyigidigan,,,,,the useless scammer,,,try me first life go tire u for this forum...

Cc; Chaos14,, hltsong,, stillwhites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Lugianostar(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
God bless their union in Jesus name!

May her inlaws never use their meeting point to judge her.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BeanmanX(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ishilove:

He is just trolling. Blame ASUU
Lolx,,,see the idiot trolling u https://www.nairaland.com/interpoleyes

He's also a know scammer/fraudster and criminal on this forum,,,me Chaos14,, scamupdates are working on getting all his details plus his current address,,,I will get the vagabond jailed...
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Chaos14: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
InterpolEyes:
You'll soon be arrested
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx,,,see the idiot trolling u https://www.nairaland.com/interpoleyes

He's also a know scammer/fraudster and criminal on this forum,,,me Chaos14,, scamupdates are working on getting all his details plus his current address,,,I will get the vagabond jailed...
Na joblessness dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BeanmanX(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Hahaha grin
See this amoeba

You have no idea. Watch what you'll start going through henceforth. You don't know what you just unearthed.
Comrade abeg leave her,,,, smiley
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BeanmanX(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Na joblessness dey worry am
Mumu person wey get more than 300 accounts,,,I wonder why person go just useless for him life.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Wwwq: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
How
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by okrikaboi: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na client she go meet for hotel cool
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Hollybratt(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chaos14:
You'll soon be arrested
By the grace of God
IRMC with my gbola

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by toujurs: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Aunty this story is cooked up, with lots of attachment to make it sound like true love. But it was never.

I hope this last
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BigCowHornn: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
BeanmanX:
Satandeterrible,,aka,, Eleyigidigan etc.... because I expose ur scam thread to Danisbrosautos and MariahAngel few days say na scammer u be,,,u want come defame me abi?...no worry I will get this account banned again...

Cc; stillwhites,,, Chaos14,,, Bigcowhornn,, hltsong come and see ur useless and scammer friend Satanist cheesy cheesy

Guy, I swear you get time sha.
You know the guy has so many monikers and the loss of just one more doesn't quite matter so I don't even know why you bother.
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Onmyrise: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you only knew how many useless mentions I've been getting from those elements ehn...and I kept ignoring, but the more one ignores, the more they thrive in their foolery.
Afterwards, they will claim they were "just catching cruise"

By elements do you mean Helium, berylium, lithium or boron...

But on a serious note, i think you shld just learn to relax
I think those folks are subtly telling you something about yourself that you keep ignoring..

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by drnoel: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2022
adecz:

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1489206-wife-leaks-secret-shocks-internet-how-dumped-boyfriend-hotel-man-married-her/

❗️❗️❗️ Say a word to this woman❗️❗️❗️

Our Nigerian youth have a problem. People calling her a prostitute are really children.
She was telling a story in jest and people are insulting her. Very silly people

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by mariahAngel(f): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Onmyrise:

By elements do you mean Helium, berylium, lithium or boron...

But on a serious note, i think you shld just learn to relax
I think those folks are subtly telling you something about yourself that you keep ignoring..

It just had to be about me, and not about them "folks", right?
Do you even know what most of the mentions are about or you just had to jump into conclusion?
Having gone through your posts, I wouldn't say I'm surprised though.

So, if for example, them "folks" go about this platform, labeling you a scammer, would you be cool about it (if you had never scammed anyone)?
Would you be OK with it if I told you to "just learn relax" about it?
Would you like it if someone told you that since they labeled you a scammer, then you must be a scammer?
Be careful how you judge others, because you will be judged by how you judge.
Don't tell someone else to take what you cannot take.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by adecz: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2022
All is well that ends well... ✌️✌️✌️
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Go and ask melap what he's been going through since that Sunday. Go find out.

Nobody messes with me and gets away with it.
I have confidently told you that countless times already.

As for you, when I reason your matter specially...hehehehe
Body go tell you!

What have i been going through since sunday. I just come nairaland now to see you and other fools mentions. I can see mofos are pained by my ibo wife post. No time for nonsense now, too busy with house renovations when I get time i will face all you bastards.BeanmanX you were right this stupid biatch is still pained grin
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by BeanmanX(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Melap:

What have i been going through since sunday. I just come nairaland now to see you and other fools mentions. I can see mofos are pained by my ibo wife post. No time for nonsense now, too busy with house renovations when I get time i will face all you bastards.BeanmanX you were right this stupid biatch is still pained grin
Please just ignore her sir,,,she might be going through some personal problems.. don't escalate the issue further please..
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by adecz: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
9ja babes & runz...
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by jossykido(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Otunski:
You accompanied your boyfriend to a hotel, only to get there to be exchanging contact with a strange fellow. It's well sha. I can't say more than that
P.A well-done
Re: Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her by adecz: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Luck can appear from anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / I Regret Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.