Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? (793 Views)

Access Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In The World / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by saladinnoir: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Are there any reliable banks in this country. Access bank just debited me twice {15,000} and this isn't the first time this is happening, the last time it was 7k and they keep telling me cock and bull story when i go to make a report or complain another time it was 2,500. I seriously want to change banks. All suggestions are welcome.
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2022
TRY FIRST BANK
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by neonly: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
All of them are thief's
Zenith was trying before they decided to join in d stealing trend
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by neonly: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
mespusinglez:
TRY FIRST BANK

One of d most useless yahoo boys go take you dey do akara
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by narite: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
saladinnoir:
Are there any reliable banks in this country. Access bank just debited me twice {15,000} and this isn't the first time this is happening, the last time it was 7k and they keep telling me cock and bull story when i go to make a report or complain another time it was 2,500. I seriously want to change banks. All suggestions are welcome.
Gt bank!!!
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by adeoyekay(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
saladinnoir:
Go for Union Bank.
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by saladinnoir: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
narite:

Gt bank!!!

Thanks for the suggestion. Any particular reason why you recommended gt over the rest.
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by saladinnoir: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
adeoyekay:
Go for Union Bank.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any particular reason why you recommended union bank over the rest.
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by adeoyekay(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
saladinnoir:

Thanks for the suggestion. Any particular reason why you recommended union bank over the rest.
is reliable, no unecessary reduction in your savings.
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by narite: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
saladinnoir:

Thanks for the suggestion. Any particular reason why you recommended gt over the rest.
Because currently I have over 8 bank’s account( different banks).

Access, this is the most useless of them all; I opened an exclusive account so I can have access to a higher dollar limit but guess what? I have access to zero dollar. It does not end there, my money are constantly been withdrawn whether I use the account or not and whether money is there or not.

UBA, sometimes you deposited money into your account only for it to be reversed back to the account that send the money, this happens many times; trying to receive money with my UBA account gives me Nightmare.

Zenith, I am just starting to use this bank; relatively new with them. They have too much protocols which slows down things, aside from this, using them is still going smoothly.

Sterling, I just opened this bank this month. I hope my time with them will be great.

Gomoney(online bank), They are Terrible. They don’t reply their messages. Once you have issue with this bank just accept it going to remain unsolved for Life. They are buffoons!!!

kuda(online bank), Earlier today, I uninstalled this one from my phone, I won’t be dealing with them again; their service is reliable though but their virtual card as little or no significant importance, the card was the main reason why I went there.

Skye(now Polaris), You get to the atm queue after waiting for several hours, only for it to get to your turn and their stupid card to be out of service and every other bank own seems to be working perfectly fine. Sometimes you will even get charge and money won’t come out of the ATM machine. Though, they might have improved now, I use them when they were known as Skye bank.

GT. Thank God for GT!!!!!! GT as been the most reliable among all this banks and I can vouch for them any-day, anytime. It the bank that currently holds 90% of all my paper money. Customer support, Easy of use, and a lot more belongs to the excellent table.....They are the people’s bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
neonly:

One of d most useless yahoo boys go take you dey do akara
I NO UNDERSTAND...ELABORATE.
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by neonly: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
mespusinglez:
I NO UNDESTAND...ELABORATE.

D way all dis yahoo boys hack first bank and access and gtb no get part 2 maybe they have insider
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by mespusinglez(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
neonly:

D way all dis yahoo boys hack first bank and access and gtb no get part 2 maybe they have insider
DEFINITELY
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by Blackskinman007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Top-notch security with your account should be stanbic ibtc bank,, zenith is good for anything online business/transaction you wanna do...
Those GTB,UBA and co ehn,,,if you mistakenly misplaced your ATM card,,your account no dey safe again...
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by austine4real(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
narite:

Access, this is the most useless of them all; I opened an exclusive account so I can have access to a higher dollar limit but guess what? I have access to zero dollar. It does not end there, my money are constantly been withdrawn whether I use the account or not and whether money is there or not.

UBA, sometimes you deposited money into your account only for it to be reversed back to the account that send the money, this happens many times; trying to receive money with my UBA account gives me Nightmare.

Zenith, I am just starting to use this bank; relatively new with them. They have too much protocols which slows down things, aside from this, using them is still going smoothly.

Sterling, I just opened this bank this month. I hope my time with them will be great.

Gomoney(online bank), They are Terrible. They don’t reply their messages. Once you have issue with this bank just accept it going to remain unsolved for Life. They are buffoons!!!

kuda(online bank), Earlier today, I uninstalled this one from my phone, I won’t be dealing with them again; their service is reliable though but their virtual card as little or no significant importance, the card was the main reason why I went there.

Skye(now Polaris), You get to the atm queue after waiting for several hours, only for it to get to your turn and their stupid card to be out of service and every other bank own seems to be working perfectly fine. Sometimes you will even get charge and money won’t come out of the ATM machine. Though, they might have improved now, I use them when they were known as Skye bank.

GT. Thank God for GT!!!!!! GT as been the most reliable among all this banks and I can vouch for them any-day, anytime. It the bank that currently holds 90% of all my paper money. Customer support, Easy of use, and a lot more belongs to the excellent table.....They are the people’s bank.

Come and open domiciliary account with fidelity bank... I can be of help
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by austine4real(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
saladinnoir:
Let me open fidelity account for u

Interest rate is 4.2

No hidden charges
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by Thatedoboy98: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wema bank
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
narite:

Hello, please have you been able to use this access more app, I tried to set it up, but they don't send OTP
Re: Any Reliable Bank In Nigeria? by narite: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Hello, please have you been able to use this access more app, I tried to set it up, but they don't send OTP
Regarding their app.,I will say, it is working fine. I think when I wanted to open it; I tendered my gmail to receive the confirmation code and not my mobile number. Anyways, visit the nearest access bank near you and let them know whatever issue you are facing with their app. I am sure they will get that fixed.

(1) (Reply)

“I ENJOYED IT” Single Mum Who Had Son Says. / Help!!! My Friend's New Girl Doesn't Want To Leave Her Previous Boyfriend / Why Do Foriegn Women So Much Love Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.