Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Rio Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rio Experience (321 Views)

Beach In Rio, Brazil When There was No Plastic Surgeries Or Phones(photo) / Lovely Photos Of Women At The 2022 Carnival In Rio, Brazil(photos,18+) / Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rio Experience by Amutobisam: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rio wrote the time he left on the note, and this allowed Jay to work out that he had the house to himself for about an hour. He still couldn't get the image of Rio's fat cock out of his mind, and imagining Rio's muscles glistening and rippling at the gym was too much for Jay to cope with. He needed to Bleep himself again. Bad.

Jay went to the bedroom and produced a Love Machine. This one was slightly bigger and slightly fatter than the one he used yesterday. It was about the same size as Rio -- no, maybe slightly smaller. He couldn't recall ever using this one before, but he was up for a challenge. He lubed his pussy and the Love Machine, resting the it on the floor next to the bed. He crouched and squatted. Ow! This hurt a little on the way in, but he was determined. He tried to relax his asshole, but it wasn't easy given how tense his thighs and calves felt as he squatted. He imagined himself about to ride Rio reverse cowgirl and his dick stiffened. But after a few minutes slowly bouncing up and down, his thighs began to ache. He needed more practice at this position. Maybe walking up and down ladders at work wasn't enough exercise. He might have to join the gym, too. He'd worry about that later. He made a mental note to talk to Rio about it.

Jay got off the Love Machine. His thighs were on fire, and his pussy was surely gaping. He climbed into the bed. He put a towel down to protect the bedsheet, then lay on his back on top of it. He reinserted his Love Machine and slowly bleeped his boipussy into bliss. One hand rested on the base of the Love Machine, pumping it in and out of his hole, while the other hand tickled his balls. Just lightly, toward the bottom of his sack.

He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing. He dreamed about Rio's muscly torso, toned from a heavy workout, towering above him as he ploughed Jay's wet cunt into oblivion. He imagined reaching up and massaging Rio's firm, beautiful pecs, teasing and pinching his juicy nipples. He thought about Rio's sweat dripping onto his chest as he bleeped him, and the fire in Rio's eyes. He felt his asshole stretching almost to the limit, and as he felt his hole clench around the Love Machine, he imagined it was clenching around Rio's dick instead. He moved his free hand up from his balls. He spat on his palm, and slowly, very slowly, began to stroke his penis. He was already extremely hard, and he didn't think it'd take long for him to bust. "Bleep me, Rio," he whispered to himself. "Bleep me."

The front door opened. Rio was home earlier than expected. Jay heard it. He continued fucking himself. He was in a state of sexual ecstasy.

"Jay?" hollered Rio. "You here?"

Jay mustered up the energy to speak. "I'm here, Rio."

Rio heard him, but only faintly. "Huh? That you, Jay?"

Jay shouted a little louder. "I'm here, dude. I'm in the bedroom."

Rio walked towards Jay's voice. He opened the bedroom door. "Shit, man! You fucking yo'self again?" While Rio was surprised to see a fat piece of plastic halfway up Jay's pussy, he couldn't deny how hot this Download Full

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Godly Partner For Marriage. Why This Pattern? / Marvis Kidnap Her Ex-boyfriend / I Am Getting Married Because Of Money, Nah Mumu Dey Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.