Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Seeking A Godly Partner For Marriage. Why This Pattern? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeking A Godly Partner For Marriage. Why This Pattern? (304 Views)

Which Tribe/ethnic Is Big Turn Off For You When It Comes To Marriage? Why? / You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also / Sex And Marriage: Why You Should Marry A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Godly Partner For Marriage. Why This Pattern? by SkewKimora: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Hello,. wink

So i have listened to a lot of Ladies lately that after coming from seemingly rough relationships that they didn't give a deep thought before a yes will then find a Christian Brother who by all virtue is awesome.

The Sad Part
In waiting to say a yes!

These ladies then go ahead and pray to GOD to cause a fight between them if "he is not the type he has sent to marry them". Instead of maintaining peace. What sort of Generation is this?

Why will GOD answer such a negative prayer? Isn't this a mockery of his nature? God is not the author of confusion.

I have heard this pattern many times amongst new gen ladies and i wonder where this teaching is coming from.

If the guy appears all cool, they push for a fight or even start a fight over silly reason that shouldn't have come on.. Just to fulfill their "prayers" unknowingly.

Christian have a guideline to discern a good brother, but then why this negative energy which often backfires?

This pattern is becoming alarming and making ladies miss the right type of guys.

Think about this.. if those relationship you didn't really give a thought and end up heart broken. Did you ask GOD to bring up a fight before you said yes? Or the fight came inside the situation and it became unsalvageable?

Ladies learn to pray correctly and not destroy your chances with a Godly partners. The devil's comes to steal a d destroy and why will you ask GOD to destroy?

If you push forward a negative energy for GOD to answer towards an innocent person with a Goodheart, your negative energy might push that person to another person willing to accept the brother with two hands.

Be mindful of spiritual things and don't bring old bags into a potential relationship with a cause a fight if he is no the one stuff.

Your prayers should be GOD put a hedge of protection over my life and help me discern well

You can miss out and end with a wrong person..if you continue this pattern of prayer.

Stop praying for a fight to happen
May GOD help us.
What do you think?
Re: Seeking A Godly Partner For Marriage. Why This Pattern? by Baitullah: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2022
My advice, any girl including "God fearing" to the attributes of potential men that will come seeking their attention for marriage should be avoided.

It is a deceptive code word to lure innocent guys into eating the leftover of their wh0red up promiscuous life.

That is why most ladies of these generation sternly frown upon men who consider their past life when assessing them.

Think guys!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiujhk,hjkljhiuikuhkhuj / We Will Never Accept Lgbt In Igbo Culture, Man Blast Uju Anya / The Edo's And Their Uniqueness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.