Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki (20953 Views)

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

So we hated them and you people joined in hating them too.
What has any hatred got to do with equity and justice.
Did you people love Obasanjo when PDP ticket was given to him?
You people didn't even vote for him.
Your hypocrisy stinks

Which equity and justice when Igbo hated APC and hardly voted for it? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, if the SS vote more than SE, they will be the one to get the senate President. It's that simple.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Which equity and justice when Igbo hated APC and hardly voted for it? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, if the SS voted more than SE, they will be the one to get the senate President. It's that simple.

Why did you run from the hospital?

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you are shouting naked ?

I have seen this gibberish before. What's "source newspaper" exactly? An unknown non reputable trashy newspaper spewing gibberish. Yeye dey smell.

Wetin Tinubu steal exactly? The same Lagos allocation that was withheld for several years, even as confirmed by Osinbajo. So what exactly did Tinubu steal? Instead, he ensured Lagos thrived and grew Lagos economy to what it is today.

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule anyone or their papa. He didn't participate in any federal administration..
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by BanyXchi: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Stop being a unity begging urchin you dxmb m0hamedian
Agboriotejoye:

Referendum does not exist in our constitution. Nigeria is a single indivisible entity according to our constitution.
That's a lie. Amalgamation is a colonial creation to enslave Nigerians economically. Nothing like self rule there. All the governor generals were British. Same with governors of each protectorate and even some district officers. Hardly could you see a black as District officer so how were the ethicities ruling themselves in 1914.
Ignoramus
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I have seen this gibberish before. What's "source newspaper" exactly? An unknown non reputable trash spewing gibberish. Yeye dey smell.

Wetin Tinubu steal exactly? The same Lagos allocation that was withheld for several years, even as confirmed by Osinbajo. So what exactly did Tinubu steal? Instead, he ensured Lagos thrived and grew Lagos economy to what it is today.

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule anyone or their papa. He didn't participate in any federal administration sef..

Why are u breathing hard

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Op80: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi isn't more intelligent than Tinubu tho. List Peter Obi's achievement relative to how he would improve the country for instance.

Enough of your hypocrisy against Obi you tribal bigot. How on Earth is fraud Tinubu more intelligent than Peter Obi? You mean intelligent in criminality I will agree. Focus on attacking Peter Obi and obidients while the north gently walk back to asorock. Finished people
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Referendum does not exist in our constitution. Nigeria is a single indivisible entity according to our constitution.
That's a lie. Amalgamation is a colonial creation to enslave Nigerians economically. Nothing like self rule there. All the governor generals were British. Same with governors of each protectorate and even some district officers. Hardly could you see a black as District officer so how were the ethicities ruling themselves in 1914.
Ignoramus

Referendum exist in every amalgamated country. Sink that into your skull. As a matter of fact, the international law back Every countries who want to separate after the expiration of amalgamation.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Op80:

Enough of your hypocrisy against Obi you tribal bigot. How on Earth is fraud Tinubu more intelligent than Peter Obi? You mean intelligent in criminality I will agree. Focus on attacking Peter Obi and obidients while the north gently walk back to asorock. Finished people

Peter Obi is a D pass graduate. How about that?

Also, he achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state.

It's always funny when people who are tribal call others a tribal Bigot. Lol..
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Referendum exist in every amalgamated country. Sink that into your skull. As a matter of fact, the international law back Every countries who want to separate after the expiration of amalgamation.

Then why fighting Biafra/ipob

Abi you dey ment ?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi is a D pass graduate. How about that?

Also, he achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state.

It's always funny when people who are tribal call others a tribal Bigot. Lol..

Is that why you are barking?

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by ItsTutsi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Atiku might win the north because of hausa/fulani factor, but it shouldn't be more than 20%
garfield1:

He will win 60% of the west.I dont see how atiku wins the north.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Anndrew(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao. I always speak the truth regardless.

Funnily enough I was part of the people who didn't like Tinubu cos I felt we should secede just like Igboho advised whereas Tinubu was against Igboho et Al. I didn't even want to get involved in the whole election thing until I saw some baseless allegation and lies such as people saying Tinubu had no Bsc despite the fact that he worked as accountant for international companies. That was what piqued my interest. I started digging on him and then found out he was actually a graduate and then saw lots of monumental unrivalled legacies of his in Lagos. Chicago university did the cherry on top by confirming Tinubu as their graduate.

Now, it's either the progress of the country with Tinubu. If anyone wants to champion a failuree, he should impose such failureeee on himself and his region.
..the person u are championing for is a failure,likewise you...certificates or kip quiet..this was how u supported a failure,which hapen to be buhari....Affliction shall not rise again..anybody championing for failure will die a miserable death...
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Anndrew:
..the person u are championing for is a failure,likewise you...certificates or kip quiet..this was how u supported a failure,which hapen to be buhari....Affliction shall not rise again..anybody championing for failure will die a miserable death...

You mean yourself bah? Because Tinubu is the most competent among all the candidates.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Meanwhile, if the SS vote more than SE, they will be the one to get the senate President. It's that simple.
This your divisive and hatred type of tinubu politics
That is why Obi should win because he will not exclude any region whether they voted for him or not. Obi will not exclude the SW the way Tinubu and buhari did to the SE and SS. Obi has good mind
SS and SE are already locked down for Obi so better keep your positions to your selves.

I still wonder how you think that Nigerias will be foolish enough to suffer for another 8yrs by voting in an sick old senile man under APC. Hmnm
Una don see us finish oooo
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

This your divisive and hatred type of tinubu politics
That is why Obi should win because he will not exclude any region whether they voted for him or not. Obi will not exclude the SW the way Tinubu and buhari did to the SE and SS. Obi has good mind
SS and SE are already locked down for Obi so better keep your positions to your selves.

I still wonder how you think that Nigerias will be foolish enough to suffer for another 8yrs by voting in an sick old senile man under APC. Hmnm
Una don see us finish oooo

The same Peter Obi who was sacking non Anambran workers which were his fellow Igbo brethren from other states? The Same bigoted Peter Obi who said Igbo shouldn't vote for AC because it's a Yoruba party despite the fact that it was his brother Ngige that was contesting under it?

You dey mad.

You do realise that Tinubu was no part of Buhari's administration?

Meanwhile, Tinubu is the most liberal among all the candidates. His actions speak for him.

As for me, I'm indiaboksi. If you try rubbish, I go give you the same. It's always funny to see you people who can't take what they dish out. You dey mad?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The same Peter Obi who was sacking non Anambran workers which were his fellow Igbo brethren from other states? The Same bigoted Peter Obi who said Igbo shouldn't vote for AC because it's a Yoruba party despite the fact that it was his brother Ngige that was contesting under it?

You dey mad.

You do realise that Tinubu was no part of Buhari's administration?

Meanwhile, Tinubu is the most liberal among all the candidates. His actions speak for him.

As for me, I'm indiaboksi. If you try rubbish, I go give you the same. It's always funny to see you people who can't take what they dish out. You dey mad?
The same Tinubu that said he brought buhari to power in his Emilokan debacle that you are saying that he is not part of Buharis government.
The same Tinubu you people have been boasting that he is the mentor and Jagaban of men including buhari. Have you ever heard him criticise buhari for once? Despite all the killings and bad governance
Meanwhile,
You have no evidence against all you said about Obi except for the same propaganda and lies that you people used against Jonathan.
Please also bear in mind that Tinubu is old and sick both mentally and physically
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

The same Tinubu that said he brought buhari to power in his Emilokan debacle that you are saying that he is not part of Buharis government.
The same Tinubu you people have been boasting that he is the mentor and Jagaban of men including buhari. Have you ever heard him criticise buhari for once? Despite all the killings and bad governance
Meanwhile,
You have no evidence against all you said about Obi except for the same propaganda and lies that you people used against Jonathan.
Please also bear in mind that Tinubu is old and sick both mentally and physically

Is Tinubu your President? You dey mad?

Meanwhile I always back up my claim with facts. You should know that already. See the attached below.

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Meanwhile I always back up my claim with facts. You should know that already. See the attached below.

Go and smoke paw paw leaf

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

How can Tinubu be my president
God Forbid BAT thing

Isn't he the human resource expert who groomed men including buhari that you urchins were boasting of again?

What you posted about obi is different from what you wrote.
You said he sacked non indigenes to buttress your point about his bigotry but your post showed anambra state indigenes.

Infact, comprehensive is a big problem for urchins and agbadorians
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

How can Tinubu be my president
God Forbid BAT thing

Isn't he the human resource expert who groomed men including buhari that you urchins were boasting of again?

What you posted about obi is different from what you wrote.
You said he sacked non indigenes to buttress your point about his bigotry but your post showed anambra state indigenes.

Infact, comprehensive is a big problem for urchins and agbadorians

So, you mean you're blind to not see the sacked workers protesting against the unjust strike. This was Peter Obi when he threatened before he sacked them eventually. The same Peter called AC a Yoruba party when Ngige contested under it. He also called CPC a Boko Haram party when Ikedife contested under it for HOA.

Meanwhile, if you've got a brain, you would know Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. Tinubu wasn't in any federal administration unlike Peter Obi who chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies under Jonathan tenure.

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Nigeria was not even amalgamated by referendum. It was created by royal decree. There's no international law that supersedes the laws of a sovereign country.
You're sounding like one of those brainwashed by nnamdi Kanu.
When is the expiration of the amalgamation
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
Stop being a unity begging urchin you dxmb m0hamedian
Bleep off
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Nigeria was not even amalgamated by referendum. It was created by royal decree. There's no international law that supersedes the laws of a sovereign country.
You're sounding like one of those brainwashed by nnamdi Kanu.
When is the expiration of the amalgamation

Another gibberish.

I'm saying that international law support every country that was amalgamated. It wasn't as if the British walked into a whole country.. No. They didn't. They even admitted we were all different before amalgamation.

International law support secession of amalgamated country after amalgamation have expired.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

It's Tinubu's legacies because he constructed the dedicated lanes, created the agencies, bought the buses for it. Are you telling me that the project was done within few months under Fashola? You dey ment?

Tinubu built markets for traders which is different from bringing in ShopRite eateries. That's the difference.

Meanwhile, Sanwo actually backed Obasanjo's claim which was made in 2007 yet your Unintelligiblee skull is still wailing? You dey mad?

See the highlighted in the attached to confirm another housing estates.

I have been backing up everything with Facts here
Lol. Look at this ignoramus. No new lanes were "constructed" on the BRT corridor. The lane was only marked out of the existing roads.
Mention the buses he brought that were not working for eight years. Again. Will you also give GEJ credit for 2nd Niger bridge since the pillars were already erected in his tenure.
In one breath you praise Tinubu for "conceptualizing" Lekki free trade zone in another breath you say we shouldn't celebrate ShopRite.
Now you're rejoicing over a 40m market in a state generating billions every month. Are you normal at all?
Which useless fact? Show pictures of the estate. Oyekan estate today is private and sell houses in millions. So I don't know what you mean by he built the estate. He didn't build nada there and that's a fact!!
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish.

I'm saying that international law support every country that was amalgamated. It wasn't as if the British walked into a whole country.. No. They didn't. They even admitted we were all different before amalgamation.

International law support secession of amalgamated country after amalgamation have expired.
Quote the international law. You're sounding more like ipob now
When did the amalgamation expire
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Look at this ignoramus. No new lanes were "constructed" on the BRT corridor. The lane was only marked out of the existing roads.
Mention the buses he brought that were not working for eight years. Again. Will you also give GEJ credit for 2nd Niger bridge since the pillars were already erected in his tenure.
In one breath you praise Tinubu for "conceptualizing" Lekki free trade zone in another breath you say we shouldn't celebrate ShopRite.
Now you're rejoicing over a 40m market in a state generating billions every month. Are you normal at all?
Which useless fact? Show pictures of the estate. Oyekan estate today is private and sell houses in millions. So I don't know what you mean by he built the estate. He didn't build nada there and that's a fact!!

I have been proving everything with facts here whereas your loonatic self can only Wail. Facts stated that it was Tinubu's legacies yet you're still crying. If you've got a brain, you would be asking yourself how a project was commissioned within 3 months of Fashola if it was Fashola's legacy. You dey mad or what? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you there? I have no time for unintelligibleeee dingbat like you.

Why should I celebrate a ShopRite eateries? How dare you compare Lekki trade zone to ShopRite eateries? You dey mad?

I have shown evidences where Tinubu commissioned housing estates but you're still spewing gibberish.
Meanwhile, mention what your herdsmen Atiku did in Adamawa? Apart from looting Nigeria commonwealth dry through the privatisation he supervised and diverting ptdf funds. You dey mad?

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Quote the international law. You're sounding more like ipob now
When did the amalgamation expire

I know you're Nupe or whatever you're, I don't care.

You can be unity beggar as much as you like. It's none of my business. And yeah, international law back secession of Amalgamated country after amalgamation have elapsed
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I know you're Nupe or whatever you're, I don't care.

You can be unity beggar as much as you like. It's none of my business. And yeah, international law back secession of Amalgamated country after amalgamation have elapsed
IPOd international law. There's no such thing. You still can't tell when the amalgamation expire.
Mumuni
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

IPOd international law. There's no such thing. You still can't tell when the amalgamation expire.
Mumuni

Wail harder. When Nigeria balkanise, you will find your way. No one care about your unity begging ass
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by okorogodwin4(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Don't really care, all I know his not speaking for north!! It's even southerns that gave him the title of influencer when he started insulting APC/buhari, thinking he will support PO

The north is between Tinubu and Atiku, one will slightly
he is not speaking for the north he is speaking of his selfish ambitions

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I have been proving everything with facts here whereas your loonatic self can only Wail. Facts stated that it was Tinubu's legacies yet you're still crying. If you've got a brain, you would be asking yourself how a project was commissioned within 3 months of Fashola if it was Fashola's legacy. You dey mad or what? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you there? I have no time for unintelligibleeee dingbat like you.

Why should I celebrate a ShopRite eateries? How dare you compare Lekki trade zone to ShopRite eateries? You dey mad?

I have shown evidences where Tinubu commissioned housing estates but you're still spewing gibberish.
Meanwhile, mention what your herdsmen Atiku do in Adamawa? Apart from looting Nigeria commonwealth dry through the privatisation he supervised and diverting ptdf funds. You dey mad?
Don't be a dummy. BRT started working in 2008. Tinubu left office in May, 2007. So May 2007 to March 2008 is 3 months on Tinubu urchins calendar? It's like you're dense.
ShopRite is already working all over Nigeria while Lekki free trade zone is still yet to be fully operational 23 years after the legacy master "conceptualized" it. But you say we should praise him.
He did not commission any housing estate. Go back and read what you pasted. It was empty plots of land he went to commission. There was no buildings there.
Atiku is responsible for telecoms sector growth because he chaired the national council. Same with the pension reform and NHIS. Not only that, he built a university in Adamawa among other businesses

Still Atiku can't be compared in looting to Tinubu who has been looting Lagos State for 23 years
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Wail harder. When Nigeria balkanise, you will find your way. No one care about your unity begging ass
Nigeria will never be balkanised
All her enemies will be put to shame
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Paris Club Refund: 3 Governors Indicted / Certificate Of Return: Lawyer Withdraws From Okorocha’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.