Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki (20937 Views)

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Soso990240(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Righthussle:
We know their plan , they want to retain power in the north. E go shock them. A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI.
If by a southener u mean Tinubu, then u lie. We know the game u are playing too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by hedonido: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
No wahala. Anything but the BAT is fine by me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Like I said already, the SE have ruled before. Also, your ticket is in PDP which was stolen by Atiku.
So why didn't you field a SE person in APC?
Remember that a part of apga led by Rochas formed APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

But an herdsman was imposed on you in the 1960s. From 1979 to 1999, it was one herdsman after another. How come you have a problem with it now? This sounds like hate comment
You mean how Obj was brought in to pacify Nigeria in 1999? Meanwhile it's high time each ethnic are ruling themselves. Sink that into your skull.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Obamaofusa: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

So why didn't you field a SE person in APC?
Remember that a part of apga led by Rochas formed APC
The same Rochas you hated cos he joined Apc? How many Se voted for Apc? You dey ment?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by babajero(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1564926622347804674?t=IIJXXr4hzSc6ls-sMnAf1A&s=19
this sarki is just an ethnic jingoist that is all, when buhari came out he was shouting Sai Baba and APC, now another one in PDP he has moved to PDP. Just like buhari leopard can't change
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Then why are you wailing? How many of SE supported APC?
You are now shifting the argument to population.
If it's by population, don't you think that the north will retain it forever.
We are talking about equity and you are talking population
Equity demands that you should give it to either Rochas, ngige, nwajuba etc
But population demands that the north should retain it indefinitely without complaints from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

You are now shifting the argument to population.
If it's by population, don't you think that the north will retain it forever.
We are talking about equity and you are talking population
Equity demands that you should give it to either Rochas, ngige, nwajuba etc
But population demands that the north should retain it indefinitely without complaints from you
Will you keep quiet? You want something you didn't work for? You dey mad?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

IPOB did endsar? Are you sure you're ok...
Yes. Those that burnt Police station and buses were Ipob who were arrested.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. Those that burnt Police station and buses were Ipob who were arrested.
Ipob ko?
So where were you when ipob was burning those things

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean how Obj was brought in to pacify Nigeria in 1999? Meanwhile it's high time each ethnic are ruling themselves. Sink that into your skull.
If you want each ethnic to start ruling themselves, why then do yo want Tinubu to rule Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Now I don't get you. What exactly are you wailing over? Point is Nigeria is a multi ethnic where each ethnic should be ruling themselves, even as provided in amalgamation. Simple as Abc. Even the British have England, Scotland, Wales etc.
I agree with your point. But you can't use one hand to ask for presidency and another to ask for self-rule.
You're no different from ipob who support Obi if you do so.
You have to choose one and stay with it

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Ipob ko?
So where were you when ipob was burning those things
They were arrested of course. There's also a recorded tape of Nnamdi Kanu giving killing directive to his Followers during the endsar.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by okorogodwin4(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol! Sarki be acting like his the only person in the north
is Saraki really a northerner or a northern Foolanni slave
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I agree with your point. But you can't use one hand to ask for presidency and another to ask for self-rule.
You're no different from ipob who support Obi if you do so.
You have to choose one and stay with it
I'm different from Ipob cos first, the SE region and their governors isn't my headache unlike Ipob who are shooking eyes into other affairs. Secondly, I'm not the one burning Mosque while threatening Pastor Suleiman etc like Ipob did.

Thirdly, of course I want each ethnic group ruling themselves. Simple as Abc.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm different from Ipob cos first, the SE region and their governors isn't my headache unlike Ipob who are shooking eyes into other affairs. Secondly, I'm not the one burning Mosque while threatening Pastor Suleiman etc like Ipob did.

Thirdly, of course I want each ethnic group ruling themselves. Simple as Abc.

How is IPOB chooking eye into the affair of others. They simply want an independent Biafra just as you want an independent Odududwa.
Igboho threatened Fulani herdsmen too and burnt Wakili's house
So I don't see how you're better than IPOB

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

They were arrested of course. There's also a recorded tape of Nnamdi Kanu giving killing directive to his Followers during the endsar.

Just as there's a recorded tape of Igboho threatening herdsmen. Igboho too was arrested and had to run to Benin Rep

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by ItsTutsi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Don't really care, all I know his not speaking for north!! It's even southerns that gave him the title of influencer when he started insulting APC/buhari, thinking he will support PO

The north is between Tinubu and Atiku, one will slightly
okorogodwin4:
is Saraki really a northerner or a northern Foolanni slave
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The same Rochas you hated cos he joined Apc? How many Se voted for Apc? You dey ment?
So we hatred him that is why you didn't give him ticket.
So why didn't you give ngige or nwajuba.
But you people also hated Obasanjo when he was given PDP ticket
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Just as there's a recorded tape of Igboho threatening herdsmen. Igboho too was arrested and had to run to Benin Rep

Nah. Igboho only chased out criminals from the bushes and forests. Only criminals stay in bushes. He wasn't asking anyone to go attack others in their region. Igboho minded his business in his region and was chasing out criminals out of the bushes and forests.

Unlike Kanu who was asking his Ipob to go kill other people in their region.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

So we hatred him that is why you didn't give him ticket.
So why didn't you give ngige or nwajuba.
But you people also hated Obasanjo when he was given PDP ticket

It's not hatred but the truth. Personally, I dislike people who shook eyes into other people's plate. You didn't work for it yet wanted a ticket? You dey ment? Your mandate is in PDP which was stolen by Atiku but you're crying over APC? Na ment?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How is IPOB chooking eye into the affair of others. They simply want an independent Biafra just as you want an independent Odududwa.
Igboho threatened Fulani herdsmen too and burnt Wakili's house
So I don't see how you're better than IPOB

They're shooking eyes into others' affair by dabbling into our affairs. You don't see the Yoruba dabbling into southeast affairs in the southeast. Heck, Nnamdi Kanu asked his Ipob people to go attack our leaders in the SW. Na ment?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If you want each ethnic to start ruling themselves, why then do yo want Tinubu to rule Nigeria?

I saw Tinubu's legacies which are unrivalled by any candidate TBH hence I felt the country could be better under him..
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I saw Tinubu's legacies which are unrivalled by any candidate TBH hence I felt the country could be better under him..

Most of those legacies are fictional. They only exist in your imagination. But more importantly, why should your feelings decide for others who should rule them

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Most of those legacies are fictional. They only exist in your imagination. But more importantly, why should your feelings decide for others who should rule them

They're not fictional. They're confirmed.

tinubu's legacies in Lagos below:

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. Then multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

They're shooking eyes into others' affair by dabbling into our affairs. You don't see the Yoruba dabbling into southeast affairs in the southeast. Heck, Nnamdi Kanu asked his Ipob people to go attack our leaders in the SW. Na ment?
You also dabbled into their affairs by looking to force Tinubu to rule over them. You should have just limited Tinubu presidency to SW. Which leader did Kanu ask IPOB to attack?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah. Igboho only chased out criminals from the bushes and forests. Only criminals stay in bushes. He wasn't asking anyone to go attack others in their region. Igboho minded his business in his region and was chasing out criminals out of the bushes and forests.

Unlike Kanu who was asking his Ipob to go kill other people in their region.

Wakili's house was not in the forest. He was seriki Fulani of Igangan. When did Kanu ask IPOb to kill other people in their region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Occurstaem(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
iSense247:
Many people who are probably not resident ipinle Omoluabi erroneously believe that Tinubu would win Osun in 2023. How possible? This is far from the truth on ground here.

I from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). I can confidently tell you that Asiwaju cannot win my state, Ipinle Omoluabi. The mood of the people here towards Tinubu is not encouraging at all. As a matter of fact, he is one of the reasons why we voted out his cousin (Governor Oyetola).

On one occasion in 2018, Tinubu arrogantly insulted our Obas with his wealth saying he is richer than Osun State. Most people believe Tinubu is collecting some percentage of Osun State monthly allocation through his cousin. I don't know of other states in Oduduwa Republic but I am sure that Tinubu would come third here.

I am a card carrying member of PDP but my vote is for Peter Obi come 2023. Majority of PDP and APC members are ready to vote for Labour Party during the presidential election. I belong to different whatsapp groups of APC, PDP and LP. Serious activities are going on in PDP and LP platforms but absolutely nothing is going on on APC WhatsApp platforms except sharing of links by local bloggers.

APC is completely in disarray in Osun State. No amount of money will revive them. By the time Governor Oyetola would hand over in November this year, even APC members will perform the trending 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' ritual in Osun State.

Majority of Osun Christians and some muslims are going to vote for Peter Obi.
Delusion of grandeur.
Wallow in your self-delusion for now.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You also dabbled into their affairs by looking to force Tinubu to rule over them. You should have just limited Tinubu presidency to SW. Which leader did Kanu ask IPOB to attack?

Kanu asked his Ipob miscreantt to attack Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Suleiman etc..

Secondly, no one is forcing anyone to rule over anyone. It's the Southern turn. The SW worked for their ticket in APC whereas the south east worked for their ticket in PDP which was stolen by Atiku.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Wakili's house was not in the forest. He was seriki Fulani of Igangan. When did Kanu ask IPOb to kill other people in their region?

Wakili house was in a bush. Not to mention the fact that he was the master behind the kidnapping pin in the community.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

It's not hatred but the truth. Personally, I dislike people who shook eyes into other people's plate. You didn't work for it yet wanted a ticket? You dey ment? Your mandate is in PDP which was stolen by Atiku but you're crying over APC? Na ment?
So Rochas, ngige and nwajuba didn't work for it.
I hate people who don't give equity but demands for equity from the North
I dislike people who deny other people their reward while keeping theirs
SE have people in APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okupe Gets A BMW From President Jonathan - SaharaReporters / 3 Men Ride From Bauchi To Sokoto To Honour Governor-elect / Buhari To Hand Over Presidential Jets To NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.