Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki (20936 Views)

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

Like I said we ain't reinforcing APC. I don't remember mentioning North or South.

If you ain't reinforcing, then all your Northern governors under APC should be sacked. You think you're talking to mumu here? You dey ment?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Southeast have ruled before though. Meanwhile, your ticket is in PDP which Atiku stole.

It's quite pathetic the way u guys reason. Illogical at best.
Now let me give u the benefit of the doubt, let's look at it this way.

Toneroforever: It's unjust that BAT is dragging what should be SE/Obi's turn in the South.
Kagd10: It should be open to everyone in the South.
Toneroforever: Ok, fine with me. If that's the case,then why are you complaining about Atiku who is a northern Muslim, contesting to succeed PMB,an outgoing northern Muslim. If according to u, it's ok to be open in the South,then what makes it wrong to be open for all regions in Nigeria?
If this doesn't define hypocrisy,I wonder what does.
Kagd10:. ..,................?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

If you ain't reinforcing, then all your Northern governors under APC should be sacked. You think you're talking to mumu here? You dey ment?

The governors have their rights which can't be taken away but if you really want to know the truth, majority of Northerners went into APC because of Buhari and would have loved to vote the party again. But the North is worse than it was in 2014. So sustaining APC will mean encouraging the moronic leaders to continue with the ongoing crises. Once APC is kicked out these regional leaders will sure loose the base fund crises. But you are free to vote APC, it is not a must we join you. Notice I don't do insults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

The governors have their rights which can't be taken away but if you really want to know the truth, majority of Northerners went into APC because of Buhari and would have loved to vote the party again. But the North is worse than it was in 2014. So sustaining APC will mean encouraging the moronic leaders to continue with the ongoing crises. Once APC is kicked out these regional leaders will sure loose the base fund crises. But you are free to vote APC, it is not a must we join you. Notice I don't do insults.

Kick out your APC Northern governors first. You dey ment!
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

It's quite pathetic the way u guys reason. Illogical at best.
Now let me give u the benefit of the doubt, let's look at it this way.

Toneroforever: It's unjust that BAT is dragging what should be SE/Obi's turn in the South.
Kagd10: It should be open to everyone in the South.
Toneroforever: Ok, fine with me. If that's the case,then why are you complaining about Atiku who is a northern Muslim, contesting to succeed PMB,an outgoing northern Muslim. If according to u, it's ok to be open in the South,then what makes it wrong to be open for all regions in Nigeria?
If this doesn't define hypocrisy,I wonder what does.
Kagd10:. ..,................?

Will you keep quiet?

You hated APC all these while but you want them to give you APC ticket whereas it was Atiku who stole your PDP mandate. You dey ment?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
AstralBody:

For me oh na Obi,but if Atiku wins bacomi,but Tinubu should never be allowed near that seat....e get why grin

I'm OBIdient fully. But if for any reason, majority decides otherwise & PO doesn't win,I certainly don't want APC/BAT & Kwankwaso.
I'll manage PDP & pray for better days.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Kick out your APC northern governor first. You dey ment!

Insults are for those who can't sustain a productive discourse.

We ain't voting APC, the electorates own the northern governors not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

Insults are for those who can't sustain a productive discourse.

We ain't voting APC, the electorates own the northern governors not the other way round.

Foolery is an insult already.

I don't have time for bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

You hated APC all these while but you want them to give you APC ticket whereas your Atiku stole your PDP mandate. You dey ment?

U r on duty & today is the last day of the month ,I understand. Keep working hard for guys that are unaware of ur predicaments though they created them. 30k will go a long way for you, but 8 years might seem like eternity if u refuse to get it right.
U've been advised.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

U r on duty & today is the last day of the month ,I understand. Keep working hard for guys that are unaware of ur predicaments though they created them. 30k will go a long way for you, but 8 years might seem like eternity if u refuse to get it right.
U've been advised.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

You're the one who's actually on duty. Keep wailing hard. Imagine crying about APC not giving Peter Obi tickets? Na ment?

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah. Hence, traditionalist and atheists would have been considered.

The only status quo is southern and northern.
Exactly, traditionalists and atheist are in the equation but it is left for them to present themselves for any position as no one is ready to go and drag them out to contest. If you guys strongly believe in this north and south why did join forces with the North to vote out a southerner?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Gourdoinc(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Righthussle:
We know their plan , they want to retain power in the north. E go shock them. A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI.
Why must it be so. Based on what. If they have the numbers they win. Why should that be an issue
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Addme:

Nobody killed you in APC, It's your Fulani brother and Bandits that are ochestrating the killings of your people and not by any party.
Continuing fooling yourself as if Atiku is no longer a Fulani man.

Don't mind them. Atiku and Kwankwaso are ready to fight for State policing? They are ready to do away with age-long policies that hands the North immeasurable advantages to the detriment of the South?

Bro, Yorubas no send anymore. Per chance Tinubu is not President then let Atiku, the only other candidate who can win, deliver what is shown below for equity and peace plus a prosperous Nigeria going forward.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Foolery is an insult already.

I don't have time for bullshit.

APC's coming brought more avoidable crises to the North and we will not reinforce it.

Your interest is on your candidate promote him but don't drag us along.

We ain't gonna be part of another looming disaster with APC in the saddle.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Exactly, traditionalists and atheist are in the equation but it is left for them to present themselves for any position as no one is ready to go and drag them out to contest. If you guys strongly believe in this north and south why did join forces with the North to vote out a southerner?

Another gibberish. SW actually supported Jonathan in 2011.

Wasn't it Atiku who was shouting that it's Northerner turn blah blah blah. Why isn't he using the same mouth to shout it's the Southern turn now?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Gourdoinc(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Luuunatics everywhere angry

A northerner can NEVER succeed Buhari. That I am sure of. smiley
E go do you like film. 2023 is not far. they have the numbers and politics is a game of numbers.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

APC's coming brought more avoidable crises to the North and we will not reinforce it.

Your interest is on your candidate promote him but don't drag us along.

We ain't gonna be part of another looming disaster with APC in the saddle.

Your Northern brother brought avoidable crises. Sink that into your skull
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind them. Atiku and Kwankwaso are ready to fight for State policing? They are ready to do away with age-long policies that hands the North immeasurable advantages to the detriment of the South?

Bro, Yorubas no send anymore. Per chance Tinubu is not President then let Atiku, the only other candidate who can win, deliver what is shown below for equity and peace plus a prosperous Nigeria going forward.

I don't support Atiku. The fact that he supports archaic killer herdsmen is a red flag for me. Not to mention he's a chronic looter.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Gourdoinc(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

It's between Tinubu and Obi. A southern must take it as far as I'm concerned. Like seriously, does it make sense to any of them what they're embarking on after an outgoing Northerner?
Selective bias i see ? if it goes south, why should tinubu be in the running. On what basis sir. the basis that tinubu is the running, is same basis the north can try to win again next year. Politics is a game of numbers.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Selective bias i see ? if it goes south, why should tinubu be in the running. On what basis sir. the basis that tinubu is the running, is same basis the north can try to win again next year. Politics is a game of numbers.

The basis is the southeast have ruled before and their tickets isn't in APC.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. SW actually supported Jonathan in 2011.

Wasn't it Atiku who was shouting that it's Northerner turn blah blah blah. Why isn't he using the same mouth to shout it's the Southern turn now?
Was Jonathan voted out in 2011? I think am gonna let u go at this point, the 30k allowance in you just kicked in. Have a nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Was Jonathan voted out in 2011? I think am gonna let u go at this point, the 30k allowance in you just kicked in. Have a nice.

Jonathan was voted in 2011, supported by the SW.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by SU50: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro abeg leave them. 24/7 disruptive and open political rebellion for secession and/or regional independence is all any Northern President can look forward to.

It is not for nothing South West Governors are demanding what is shown below. A part of me prays Northern greed truncate completely the fragile North and South peace the Southern side was managing because of hope they will get better and fairer representation, after Buhari leaves, through a Southern President.

Take that hope away, and also simultaneously show us the North can retain power indefinitely, and we will see what remains of 'one Nigeria' that is already on the edge of a cliff.

Please destroy this one Nigeria, we look forward to it and will help you achieve it.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Don't mind the hypocrites. To them north and south means north and SW. He said the SE has ruled b4, pls ask him the name of the SE that ruled b4.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by SU50: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

religion is redundant in the settings. Someone's non religion or religion shouldn't be a problem. As a matter of fact, it was the Northern governors who wanted a Muslim VP. Meanwhile, The amalgamation was on the ground of the Northern and Southern.

Religion does not matter but region matters, says someone complaining about hypocrisy. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
SU50:

Religion does not matter but region matters, says someone complaining about hypocrisy. grin

Yes.

If religion matters, atheists and traditionalist would have mattered.

Funnily enough, if not for the way the Northern practices their religion, no one would bat an eye over Muslim Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Your Northern brother failed you and all Nigerian. Now it's time for the Southern or we split the country.

cc: DSS. This guy is IPOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

There are Northerners and there are Southerners.

If Nigerian is one, you wouldn't want to continue your attempt of fielding another northerner. That will exactly split the country
It is ONE Nigeria. The constitution does not recognize north or south. The constitution binds us together as one

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

we won't vote our Northern brothers who brought avoidable crises. Sink that into your skull
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I had a problem with Ipob because they were attacking Yoruba who did nothing to them while we even accommodated them whereas they don't even accommodate others in their region. Imagine them threatening peaceful Pastor Kumuyi.

Ok. Amotekun has been attacking northern traders and herdsmen in your SW. They will not get away with it

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Don't mind the hypocrites. To them north and south means north and SW. He said the SE has ruled b4, pls ask him the name of the SE that ruled b4.

Azikiwe and Ironsi.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Ok. Amotekun has been attacking northern traders and herdsmen in your SW. They will not get away with it

There's no justification for invasion into another region without purpose. Sink that into your skull.

If you don't have purpose in another state except to cause mayhem, stick your lunacy to your region. It's that simple. I always say as it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / Okupe Gets A BMW From President Jonathan - SaharaReporters / 3 Men Ride From Bauchi To Sokoto To Honour Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.