Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki (20961 Views)

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Like what OPC did to Northerners?

If anyone killed any Yoruba in his Yoruba region, he will be killed too. That's justice.

This is different from your Ipob who killed Gulak.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

It is. If you want self rule, all parties to the union must agree else it is treason.
The amalgamation provided for British to rule over us not based on ethicities.
It was Independence that provides for ethnic self rule. It is why you have your state. But the Nigerian law remains supreme so you can't lord it over other Nigerians in your land.
Get sense

Referendum isn't treason. Sink that into your skull.

Meanwhile, amalgamation have the provision of each region ruling themselves. Every ethnic should be proud of ruling themselves.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

If anyone killed any Yoruba in his Yoruba region, he will be killed too. That's justice.

This is different from your Ipob who killed Gulak.

Who killed MKO
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Who killed MKO

And what happened?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Meanwhile, amalgamation have the provision of each region ruling themselves. Every ethnic should be proud of ruling themselves.

So why fighting Biafra agitator abi you dey ment?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

And what happened?
Who killed Funsho?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

So why fighting Biafra agitator abi you dey ment?

Who dey fight you?

I have problem with you shooking mouth into our affairs. No one care about your leaders in the southeast region for example.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Who killed Funsho?

Even Funsho family knew it was PDP and they worked against it.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Who dey fight you?

I have problem with you shooking mouth into our affairs. No one care about your leaders in the southeast region for example.

I am stand and support Biafra but I am not from the southeast.

E shock you ?

I don tell you to waka commot from that one room u no wan hear, you dey mad ?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Even Funsho family knew it was PDP and they worked against it.

Who killed kudirat ?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

I am stand and support Biafra but I am not from the southeast.

E shock you ?

I don tell you to waka commot from that one room u no wan hear, you dey mad ?

Lol.. No be today. You're not always proud of your region. No one cares tbh. Point is stop shooking mouth into our affairs. It's simple. No one cares about your leaders or governors in the SE.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Who killed kudirat ?

Tell us na...

Another gibberish..

This was what I was just saying.

Stop shooking mouth into what doesn't concern you. You will be the one to play the victim when people retaliate and start to insult you...
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Lol.. No be today. You're not always proud of your region. No one cares tbh. Point is stop shooking mouth into our affairs. It's simple. No one cares about your leaders or governors in the SE.

Phahahahahah

Go and brush your teeth and stop blaming people that has never stolen a pen from your mother .

No be SE frustrate you .

If them ask you in person today wetting SE do you or igbos , you go begin yarn dust .
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Phahahahahah

Go and brush your teeth and stop blaming people that has never stolen a pen from your mother .

No be SE frustrate you .

If them ask you in person today wetting SE do you or igbos , you go begin yarn dust .

The irony. You should be preaching the gibberish to yourself and fellow Ipob miscreants tbh cheesy

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish..

This was what I was just saying.

Stop shooking mouth into what doesn't concern you. You will be the one to play the victim when people retaliate and start to insult you...

You say ipob kill Gulak.

Na you shook mouth put like mugu so dey answer me .

Abi you dey ment ?
Who throway Fela mama from window.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The irony. You should be preaching the gibberish to yourself and fellow Ipob miscreants tbh cheesy

Me preach for you , I rather commit suicide like odua people.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The truth is bitter.

When Ngige contested under AC, what did Peter Obi tell his miscreantttt? You didn't Vote for APC yet you want the ticket? You dey mad? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you there?
Illiterate agbero
That is how you sound
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

You say ipob kill Gulak.

Na you shook mouth put like mugu so dey answer me .

Abi you dey ment ?
Who throway Fela mama from window.

Ipob miscreantt, if I start on you, you would develop the same kwashiorkor your ancestors had. You dey mad? Wasn't you who first mentioned OPC blah blah blah? You dey mad?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Me preach for you , I rather commit suicide like odua people.

No one committed suicide. It was rather Ojukwu who died like slowpoke even as his son confirmed.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

Illiterate agbero
That is how you sound

The truth is bitter.. you're always shooking eyes in another's person plate you didn't work for. No be today.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

No one committed suicide. It was rather Ojukwu who died like slowpoke even as his son confirmed.

Go and confirm the suicide rate in Nigeria then come back with your answer
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The truth is bitter.. you're always shooking eyes in another's person plate you didn't work for. No be today.

Common shatap

You get plate ?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by garfield1: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Atiku will probably win the north slightly.. if Tinubu losses this election, it's the Yoruba that will let him down, all this omalaudi and claiming woke factor is saddening!

He will win 60% of the west.I dont see how atiku wins the north.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

I explained how Rochas, ngige, nwajuba, ogbonaya onu worked in actualizing APC but you chose to pretend or you are a daft or an ethnic and religious bigot but you still choose this your dumb repetitions of chooking eyes in your plate while in actual sense you are the one that is chooking eyes in our turn

Hope you have listened to
Pa Ayo Adebanjo and
Dele Fasoranti

They are your elders, go and listen to them and do not let igbo hatred kill you
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu left office in 2007. Your brain if you've got any would have seen in the attached below that it was stated as Tinubu's legacies.

Soz it's eateries like ShopRite and chicken republic we're celebrating right now? Lol

Meanwhile, those housing units are confirmed. The ones in Lekki, Oba, Ikorodu etc. Go and check them.

And yeah, Obasanjo lauded Tinubu for conceptualising such idea before bringing in an investor to partner with Lagos revenue which Tinubu grew despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

See Sanwo Olu putting history to proper perspective for unintelligibleeee loseeers like you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1543266705681653763
How can they be his legacies when they started under Fashola. If that's how you see it, will you also give Jonathan credit for Lagos-Ibadan rail and 2nd Niger bridge? He also conceptualized it.
You're saying we shouldn't celebrate ShopRite yet you're celebrating a 40m market. You well so?
Tell me where the housing estates in Lekki and ikorodu are located. I'm asking for a friend.
Sanwo can say whatever he feels to praise his benefactor. It doesn't make it a fact.
Borrow sense if you no get
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Referendum does not exist in our constitution. Nigeria is a single indivisible entity according to our constitution.
That's a lie. Amalgamation is a colonial creation to enslave Nigerians economically. Nothing like self rule there. All the governor generals were British. Same with governors of each protectorate and even some district officers. Hardly could you see a black as District officer so how were the ethicities ruling themselves in 1914.
Ignoramus
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
bigfish3k:

I explained how Rochas, ngige, nwajuba, ogbonaya onu worked in actualizing APC but you chose to pretend or you are a daft or an ethnic and religious bigot but you still choose this your dumb repetitions of chooking eyes in your plate while in actual sense you are the one that is chooking eyes in our turn

Hope you have listened to
Pa Ayo Adebanjo and
Dele Fasoranti

They are your elders, go and listen to them and do not let igbo hatred kill you

You people hated them because they joined APC and said a lot of negative thing about APC in your region but you want APC to give you the ticket you didn't work for? Na ment? Your mandate was in PDP which was stolen by Atiku.

When you start to support APC in huge numbers, you may get the Senate President for example.
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You people hated them because they joined APC and said a lot of negative thing about APC in your region but you want APC to give you the ticket you didn't work for? Na ment? Your mandate was in PDP which was stolen by Atiku.

When you start to support APC in huge numbers, you may get the Senate President for example.

Is that why you are barking ?
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

You didn't hear Ortom saying the security directive said Buhari asked them not to touch Fulani?

Point is if you killed anyone in his region, be ready for death too. It's justice. Sink that into your skull.

If it is true, then we should push for his impeachment. Folks like you reelected him. So don't blame anyone for what you brought upon yourself.

If you kill anyone, you will be dealt with in accordance with the laws of FRN
Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How can they be his legacies when they started under Fashola. If that's how you see it, will you also give Jonathan credit for Lagos-Ibadan rail and 2nd Niger bridge? He also conceptualized it.
You're saying we shouldn't celebrate ShopRite yet you're celebrating a 40m market. You well so?
Tell me where the housing estates in Lekki and ikorodu are located. I'm asking for a friend.
Sanwo can say whatever he feels to praise his benefactor. It doesn't make it a fact.
Borrow sense if you no get

It's Tinubu's legacies because he constructed the dedicated lanes, created the agencies, bought the buses for it. Are you telling me that the project was done within few months under Fashola? You dey ment?

Tinubu built markets for traders which is different from bringing in ShopRite eateries. That's the difference.

Meanwhile, Sanwo actually backed Obasanjo's claim which was made in 2007 yet your Unintelligiblee skull is still wailing? You dey mad?

See the highlighted in the attached to confirm another housing estates.

I have been backing up everything with Facts here

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Opintiwa: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

It's Tinubu's legacies because he constructed the dedicated lanes, created the agencies, bought the buses for it. Are you telling me that the project was done within few months under Fashola? You dey ment?

Tinubu built markets for traders, not brought in ShopRite eateries which is different. That's the difference.

Sanwo recently backed Obasanjo claim which was made in 2007 yet your Unintelligiblee skull is still wailing? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, see the highlighted in the attached to confirm another housing estates.

I have been backing everything with Facts here m

Is that why you are shouting naked ?

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by bigfish3k: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

So we hated them and you people joined in hating them too.
What has any hatred got to do with equity and justice.
Did you people love Obasanjo when PDP ticket was given to him?
You people didn't even vote for him.
Your hypocrisy stinks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For $800M World Bank Loan / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.