Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki (20947 Views)

Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by AstralBody: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku has no opposition

All Na initial gra gra and media noise

Power to the people
North 2023
For me oh na Obi,but if Atiku wins bacomi,but Tinubu should never be allowed near that seat....e get why grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Funnily enough, the North wouldn't even say Buhari failed them when they want to say APC failed them bla bla bla.. cheesy

The hypocritical lots. Meanwhile, same Atiku, the chronic looter was previously in APC

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
iSense247:
Many people who are probably not resident ipinle Omoluabi erroneously believe that Tinubu would win Osun in 2023. How possible? This is far from the truth on ground here.

I from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). I can confidently tell you that Asiwaju cannot win my state, Ipinle Omoluabi. The mood of the people here towards Tinubu is not encouraging at all. As a matter of fact, he is one of the reasons why we voted out his cousin (Governor Oyetola).

On one occasion in 2018, Tinubu arrogantly insulted our Obas with his wealth saying he is richer than Osun State. Most people believe Tinubu is collecting some percentage of Osun State monthly allocation through his cousin. I don't know of other states in Oduduwa Republic but I am sure that Tinubu would come third here.

I am a card carrying member of PDP but my vote is for Peter Obi come 2023. Majority of PDP and APC members are ready to vote for Labour Party during the presidential election. I belong to different whatsapp groups of APC, PDP and LP. Serious activities are going on in PDP and LP platforms but absolutely nothing is going on on APC WhatsApp platforms except sharing of links by local bloggers.

APC is completely in disarray in Osun State. No amount of money will revive them. By the time Governor Oyetola would hand over in November this year, even APC members will perform the trending 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' ritual in Osun State.

Majority of Osun Christians and some muslims are going to vote for Peter Obi.

God bless you.
Abeg help me tell that strong head urchin kagd10.
It's like he is on duty today at Tinubu media crew.
Las Las, he willl get sense like TinubuAdvocate did.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

God bless you.
Abeg help me tell that strong head urchin kagd10.
It's like he is on duty today at Tinubu media crew.
Las Las, he willl get sense like TinubuAdvocate did.

You don't know that's your fellow Ipob brother? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

It's between Tinubu and Obi. A southern must take it as far as I'm concerned. Like seriously, does it make sense to any of them what they're embarking on after an outgoing Northerner?
Wonder!!!!! You mentioning Obi in a positive way. Wow. If a northerner can not replace a northerner I don't think it's fair for a Muslim to replace a Muslim. If we want to be fair all round.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Addme: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

And we won't vote those who killed us in APC. What makes you think your candidate would do better?
Nobody killed you in APC, It's your Fulani brother and Bandits that are ochestrating the killings of your people and not by any party.
Continuing fooling yourself as if Atiku is no longer a Fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Wonder!!!!! You mentioning Obi in a positive way. Wow. If a northerner can not replace a northerner I don't think it's fair for a Muslim to replace a Muslim. If we want to be fair all round.

Someone's non religion or religion shouldn't be a problem since Nigeria is a secular state. Meanwhile the big churches are in Tinubu's Lagos and are thriving. Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christain, compared to Atiku who converted his wives to Muslims. As a matter of fact, it was the Northern governors who wanted a Muslim VP. The senate President will be a Christian.

Meanwhile, The amalgamation was on the ground of the Northern and Southern.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:
Funnily enough, the North wouldn't even say Buhari failed them when they want to say APC failed them bla bla bla.. cheesy

The hypocritical lots. Meanwhile, same Atiku, the chronic looter was previously in APC

Be careful with the way u chastise them(northerners) cos even Jagaban was careful not to step on PMB's toes. Remember that's where u hope to inherit Buhari's votes cos feelers I'm getting from real Omoluabis show that many will vote Peter Obi in the SW. Dele Farotimi said his own on AriseTv on Monday on the Morning Show.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

APC as a party has failed us regardless of the characters there. Atiku was part of the disaster but left. Those present have continued the disaster so APC shouldn't be reinforced.

Keep fooling yourself. Below is the position of APC leaders abi? Especially those from the SW?
Or is it Buhari own position alone? One he likely came up with as protectionist 'gatekeeping' for the North?

As if Atiku and Kwankwaso won't continue same in any Party they win under. Look, if the North wishes to retain power indefinitely then no problem.

So far as any Northern President immediately approved regional governance and resource control then SW is cool. No problem.

The North, the SE or whichever region wants the Presidency can choke on it so long as the SW gets governance structure that will allow us protect our lives and property optimally plus make socio-economic progress without 'one Nigeria' impediments.

There is no way, after how the South has suffered, anyone will accept a Northern President who will come and carry on as below, after Buhari, and in a general 'business as usual' fashion only favoring the North.

Instead of dumb Southerners to wake up, reason right and demand the right things, they are busy hating on Tinubu. As if it is Tinubu who will deny you State politicing so marauders from as far as Mali can be walking around freely killing you in your homes, farms and communities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/amp/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

It's between Tinubu and Obi. A southern must take it as far as I'm concerned. Like seriously, does it make sense to any of them what they're embarking on after an outgoing Northerner?

Ok. Accepted. If u believe it should come down to south cos of equity,why then drag it with SE. Na only u waka come?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

Be careful with the way u chastise them(northerners) cos even Jagaban was careful not to step on PMB's toes. Remember that's where u hope to inherit Buhari's votes cos feelers I'm getting from real Omoluabis show that many will vote Peter Obi in the SW. Dele Farotimi said his own on AriseTv on Monday on the Morning Show.

Lmao. I always speak the truth regardless.

Funnily enough I was part of the people who didn't like Tinubu cos I felt we should secede just like Igboho advised whereas Tinubu was against Igboho et Al. I didn't even want to get involved in the whole election thing until I saw some baseless allegation and lies such as people saying Tinubu had no Bsc despite the fact that he worked as accountant for international companies. That was what piqued my interest. I started digging on him and then found out he was actually a graduate and then saw lots of monumental unrivalled legacies of his in Lagos. Chicago university did the cherry on top by confirming Tinubu as their graduate.

Now, it's either the progress of the country with Tinubu. If anyone wants to champion a failuree, he should impose such failureeee on himself and his region.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

Ok. Accepted. If u believe it should come down to south cos of equity,why then drag it with SE. Na only u waka come?

Southeast have ruled before though. Meanwhile, your ticket is in PDP which Atiku stole.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

religion is redundant in the settings. Someone's non religion or religion shouldn't be a problem. As a matter of fact, it was the Northern governors who wanted a Muslim VP. Meanwhile, The amalgamation was on the ground of the Northern and Southern.
Religion and cardinal points are redundant in Nigeria constitution where every decision taken is based on. Both are used today just for equity and fairness. So you can't wish one away when it favours you. No northerner will tolerate Christian Christian ticket even if both candidates are from the North. So if muslin succeeding Muslim is right then northerner succeeding northerner is also right. If one is wrong then the other is wrong also. Its that simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself. Below is the position of APC leaders abi? Especially those from the SW?
Or is it Buhari own position alone? One he likely came up with as protectionist 'gatekeeping' for the North?

As if Atiku and Kwankwaso won't continue same in any Party they win under. Look, if the North wishes to retain power indefinitely then no problem.

So far as any Northern President immediately approved regional governance and resource control then SW is cool. No problem.

The North, the SE or whichever region wants the Presidency can choke on it so long as the SW gets governance structure that will allow us protect our lives and property optimally plus make socio-economic progress without 'one Nigeria' impediments.

There is no way, after how the South has suffered, anyone will accept a Northern President who will come and carry on as below, after Buhari, and in a general 'business as usual' fashion only favoring the North.

Instead of dumb Southerners to wake up, reason right and demand the right things, they are busy hating on Tinubu. As if it is Tinubu who will deny you State politicking so marauders from as far as Mali can be walking around freely killing you in your homes, farms and communities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/amp/

We have said it endlessly Buhari is a failure and we won't reinforce his party. There are other parties. We can't reward the party to continue in Buhari's steps. We won't vote any candidate that thinks like Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Religion and cardinal points are redundant in Nigeria constitution where every decision taken is based on. Both are used today just for equity and fairness. So you can't wish one away when it favours you. No northerner will tolerate Christian Christian ticket even if both candidates are from the North. So if muslin succeeding Muslim is right then northerner succeeding northerner is also right. If one is wrong then the other is wrong also. Its that simple.

The amalgamation of Nigeria is on the ground of the Southern and Northern. That stand.

If we're considering religion, we should be considering traditionalist and atheists. Whatever religion or non religion anyone practices is no one's business because It's supposed to be personal.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Addme:

Nobody killed you in APC, It's your Fulani brother and Bandits that are ochestrating the killings of your people and not by any party.
Continuing fooling yourself as if Atiku is no longer a Fulani man.

Accepted that the North failed the North but we won't reinforce any party and candidate that wants to continue in Buhari's steps. APC intends to do so. Gaskiya we are tired. It wasn't this bad before the coming of APC, it's either we reject the APC and her members or we all perish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The amalgamation of Nigeria is on the ground of the Southern and Northern. That stand.

If we're considering religion, we should be considering traditionalist and atheists. Whatever religion or non religion anyone practices is no one's business because It's supposed to be personal.
This is a skewed opinion. Amalgamation is outdated. If we are to base things on Amalgamation then we shouldn't have Nigeria because Amalgamation expired after 100 years. Foundation of Nigeria today stands on the constitution it runs on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
This is a skewed opinion. Amalgamation is outdated. If we are to base things on Amalgamation then we shouldn't have Nigeria because Amalgamation expired after 100 years. Foundation of Nigeria today stands on the constitution it runs on.

Exactly! If such amalgamation is to continue, then we follow the status quo or everyone split. It's simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Your Northern brother failed you and all Nigerian. Now it's time for the Southern or we split the country.

We are better together. A structured NIGERIA is a win win for all. Sadly the political class ain't committed to any developmental measure or idea that will free the people from there bondage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:
See this people. Who cares? You will only disgrace yourselves. Something which every South already tabled their secession bid to UN already cheesy

This one think we're begging them cheesy. A dog that want to get lost will not hear the whistle blow

Oduduwa or Death!! grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

We have said it endlessly Buhari is a failure and we won't reinforce his party. There are other parties. We can't reward the party to continue in Buhari's steps. We won't vote any candidate that thinks like Buhari.

Your Atiku is equally a failure. If APC is a failuree, then you shouldn't support every governors under APC.

I repeat, you think you're talking to a child here? You dey ment?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Exactly! If such amalgamation is to continue, then we follow the status quo or everyone split. It's simple as ABC.

Lol. The same tongue you used to curse IPOB?

Wonders shall never end on NL grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao. I always speak the truth regardless.

Funnily enough I was part of the people who didn't like Tinubu cos I felt we should secede just like Igboho advised whereas Tinubu was against Igboho et Al. I didn't even want to get involved in the whole election thing until I saw some baseless allegation and lies such as people saying Tinubu had no Bsc despite the fact that he worked as accountant for international companies. That was what piqued my interest. I started digging on him and then found out he was actually a graduate and then saw lots of monumental unrivalled legacies of his in Lagos. Chicago university did the cherry on top by confirming Tinubu as their graduate.

Now, it's either the progress of the country with Tinubu. If anyone wants to champion a failuree, he should impose such failureeee on himself.

We all know it's out there in the public space that BAT went to school & worked with Mobil. I don't believe he's uneducated.
Championing SW interest isn't wrong at all, but in a multi-ethnic setting,why don't u allow for power to rotate in an equitable way & wait for ur turn. Na only u waka come.
If northerners decide to hold onto power to themselves by virtue of the majority of voters they have, what do u think will become of this country? Folks like u will be everywhere shouting of injustice abi.
U should be mindful of others' rights and discard this Emilokan mentality. Don't let BAT deceive u, lifelong ambition is rooted in selfishness. Apart from the 30k he pays u guys here to spill trash,he doesn't even factor u in his plans. U r just a pawn in his chess game. Thank God many Yorubas stand for equity.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Nigeria is ONE. There's nothing like Northerner or Southerner.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. The same tongue you used to curse IPOB?

Wonders shall never end on NL grin grin

I had a problem with Ipob because they were attacking Yoruba who did nothing to them while we even accommodated them whereas they don't even accommodate others in their region. Imagine them threatening peaceful Pastor Kumuyi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by brown3: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Instead of dumb Southerners to wake up, reason right and demand the right things, they are busy hating on Tinubu. As if it is Tinubu who will deny you State politicking so marauders from as far as Mali can be walking around freely killing you in your homes, farms and communities.

Nigerians don't want to make the same mistake again to allow someone that is sick to be the president, nigeraians have suffer enough, so you can't blame them for rejecting tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Nigeria is ONE. There's nothing like Northerner or Southerner.
God bless Nigeria

There are Northerners and there are Southerners.

If Nigerian is one, you wouldn't want to continue your attempt of fielding another northerner. That will exactly split the country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
slivertongue:

We are better together. A structured NIGERIA is a win win for all. Sadly the political class ain't committed to any developmental measure or idea that will free the people from there bondage.

A structured Nigeria is allowing the Southern to rule when it's their turn.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by a4cube: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Number one status quo is Muslim - Christian or Christian-Muslim ticket then Muslim succeed Christian or vice versa. You get the point now.�

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
a4cube:
Number one status quo is Muslim - Christian or Christian-Muslim ticket then Muslim succeed Christian or vice versa. You get the point now.�

Nah. Hence, traditionalist and atheists would have been considered.

The only status quo is southern and northern.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by slivertongue: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

A structured Nigeria is allowing the Southern to rule when it's their turn.

Like I said we ain't reinforcing APC. I don't remember mentioning North or South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Political Disgrace Awaits APC In Kano, Katsina, Zamfara & Sokoto - Sarki by Kagd10: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

We all know it's out there in the public space that BAT went to school & worked with Mobil. I don't believe he's uneducated.
Championing SW interest isn't wrong at all, but in a multi-ethnic setting,why don't u allow for power to rotate in an equitable way & wait for ur turn. Na only u waka come.
If northerners decide to hold onto power to themselves by virtue of the majority of voters they have, what do u think will become of this country? Folks like u will be everywhere shouting of injustice abi.
U should be mindful of others' rights and discard this Emilokan mentality. Don't let BAT deceive u, lifelong ambition is rooted in selfishness. Apart from the 30k he pays u guys here to spill trash,he doesn't even factor u in his plans. U r just a pawn in his chess game. Thank God many Yorubas stand for equity.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

Like I said already, the SE have ruled before. Also, your ticket is in PDP which was stolen by Atiku.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.