Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,479 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) (5671 Views)

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Very funny
Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by gideonematics: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2022

Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
mariahAngel:
Funny. cheesy

These ones are wicked fathers. sad
Of course this is Photoshop.
Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thonia69:
So cute and funny too. grin
smiley smiley
Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Having children scares the shit outta me.
Imagine going through all the stress and later discovering that the child isn't your?

Guys, fvck any girl you want but when it's time for marriage, marry a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Leave Kids Alone With Their Father (photos) by Blake755: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2022
I support this thread with bag of rice grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic / Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.