Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! (4553 Views)

My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:50pm On Mar 10
I don't know if I'm the only one that doesn't fancy noodles. Is there anyone like that too?

Yesterday, I had packs of noodles lying lazily about. I just came back from somewhere and was so so hungry. Instead of making some noodles and eat first before preparing a main meal, I had to forgo the noodles and rather make the meal which is moimoi.

When I hear the craze about noodles, I do under what's in it that some people are crazy about. Not that I don't eat it oo, but I hardly do. I can't remember the last time I used my money to buy noodles, it's been long I did it. I rather use that money for noodles to get a juicy tiger nuts and watermelon and feel alright. There can't be cooked food at home and then I'll be looking for noodles to cook, for what? The type of noodles I prefer in case I want to eat it, are those ones filled with vegetable like carrots, green, yellow, and red peppers etc.

And there's something that normally happens to me whenever I take noodles. After taking noodles, if I go to pee, my urine is usually greenish in colour. I don't know if there's any one with this experience. It happens to me anytime I take noodles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by NoSmoking: 6:52pm On Mar 10
I don't like noodles and pasta too

I will rather eat Banana

😶

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by zed7: 6:54pm On Mar 10
If everyone created a thread for what they don't like, nairaland will crash. Jeez, social media will be the end of this generation.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Bukky001(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10
I enjoy noodles but I stepped down since the price went up. The only thing that happens to me after taking noodles is that I feel more thirsty than usual and therefore takes lot of water for the rest of the day

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by muyico(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10
.?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Negroid001(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10
My best food as a kid.
I've outgrown it.
Eat it once in a while sha, there's this particular spot at lekki phase 1, if you chop their noodles ehn. It's garnished and all.

We cook noodles wrongly here, that's why most adults are tired of it. Noodles is supposed to be prepared the way it is in the ads.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by garriAndsugar: 8:10pm On Mar 10
I don forget the taste of noodles like this, na garri taste full my mouth

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Ahmadusmanu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10
Old woman like you complaining about indomie.you Berrar gedifork.
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't know if I'm the only one that doesn't fancy noodles. Is there anyone like that too?

Yesterday, I had packs of noodles lying lazily about. I just came back from somewhere and was so so hungry. Instead of making some noodles and eat first before preparing a main meal, I had to forgo the noodles and rather make the meal which is moimoi.

When I hear the craze about noodles, I do under what's in it that some people are crazy about. Not that I don't eat it oo, but I hardly do. I can't remember the last time I used my money to buy noodles, it's been long I did it. I rather use that money for noodles to get a juicy tiger nuts and watermelon and feel alright. There can't be cooked food at home and then I'll be looking for noodles to cook, for what? The type of noodles I prefer in case I want to eat it, are those ones filled with vegetable like carrots, green, yellow, and red peppers etc.

And there's something that normally happens to me whenever I take noodles. After taking noodles, if I go to pee, my urine is usually greenish in colour. I don't know if there's any one with this experience. It happens to me anytime I take noodles.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Deicide: 9:15pm On Mar 10
I can only eat it once in a month after that it get irritating looking at it
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Kelklein(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10
correct chef never prepare noodles for you before.. d*mn👌🏼

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:44pm On Mar 10
Ahmadusmanu:
Old woman like you complaining about indomie.you Berrar gedifork.
Haba mana! Mey ya faru dey kai?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 10:54pm On Mar 10
fadilaMaikiriki:
Haba mana! Mey ya faru dey kai?

Ba laifin sa bane. Aikin tinubu ne. Ki kyale shi kawai

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Rexymania(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10
I also don't fancy it ... I still prefer spaghetti 🍝
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58pm On Mar 10
Badmashiii:

Ba laifin sa bane. Aikin tinubu ne. Ki kyale shi kawai
Gaskiya maganan shi ya bani mamaki.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Nonywendy(m): 12:12am On Mar 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

My pee is always yellowish, its a general issue but I don't knw if it's bad
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:30am On Mar 11
Nonywendy:

My pee is always yellowish, its a general issue but I don't knw if it's bad
Mine is greenish yellow. It doesn't look like the normal urine.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 6:06am On Mar 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Gaskiya maganan shi ya bani mamaki.

Tinubu ya sa wasu sun koma kamar mahaukata. Wannan kam yanzu ai ba mamaki.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by LordBillionz: 6:58am On Mar 11
fadilaMaikiriki:

When I was in my adolescent years, I used to love noodles a lot but growing up, I discovered my body was beginning to reject it. It became irritating to me. No, I can't buy it.

Not that I can't eat it but I can't, I can only buy those prepared by other but on rare occasions, maybe twice a year.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:26am On Mar 11
Badmashiii:

Tinubu ya sa wasu sun koma kamar mahaukata. Wannan kam yanzu ai ba mamaki.
Haka ne fa.

Ina kwana.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 7:41am On Mar 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Haka ne fa.

Ina kwana.

Lafiya. Ya kike? Dafatan dai ke ba gandiya bace an dau azumi dai ko?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by faceland: 8:04am On Mar 11
I have never in my life made moimoi and you made it like it is tea.
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by faceland: 8:13am On Mar 11
I love spaghetti (if you want to poison me or make me break my fast, boil spaghetti and throw two Maggie cubes). Instant noodles like Indomie are like a quick fix, kind of like bread or biscuits, if there is nothing to eat in the house and you are super hungry and can't cook because you are either too lazy, don't know how, or just too tired.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by youngrichnigga: 8:38am On Mar 11
Osuo, now you don't fancy Noodles now that the price is up and coming up with excuses not to eat the last two in your house, why didn't you post this when Noodles was everyday staple in the country 😔😲😔😲
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Goodlady(f): 9:27am On Mar 11
Noodles na food?
It don over cost sef
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Zonefree(m): 9:47am On Mar 11
Negroid001:
My best food as a kid.
I've outgrown it.
Eat it once in a while sha, there's this particular spot at lekki phase 1, if you chop their noodles ehn. It's garnished and all.

We cook noodles wrongly here, that's why most adults are tired of it. Noodles is supposed to be prepared the way it is in the ads.
With chicken and numerous veggies, bah?

So, because I want to eat noodles, make I go buy chicken of 8k? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Negroid001(m): 10:28am On Mar 11
Zonefree:

With chicken and numerous veggies, bah?

So, because I want to eat noodles, make I go buy chicken of 8k? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin

Said it's supposed to ni o.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Rahkman: 1:26pm On Mar 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Haka ne fa.

Ina kwana.
fadilla fadilla walahi ina son cin durin ki, aina zamu hadu?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Goodlady(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11
Badmashiii:

Lafiya. Ya kike? Dafatan dai ke ba gandiya bace an dau azumi dai ko?
You understand Hausa?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Kornfusedman: 3:25pm On Mar 11
Confirmed jonsing pill after an all night out at Casablanca area. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Nonywendy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11
fadilaMaikiriki:
Mine is greenish yellow. It doesn't look like the normal urine.
Yeah. I just don't why it is so
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Badmashiii: 3:41pm On Mar 11
Goodlady:

You understand Hausa?

Ina jin hausa mana. I be confirm hausa boy na. You dey share palliative?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! by Goodlady(f): 3:43pm On Mar 11
Badmashiii:

Ina jin hausa mana. I be confirm hausa boy na. You dey share palliative?
For where?
Sapa dey for where I dey. The poor can't breathe in Abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Naija Hot Babes Looking For A Serious Date..or A Sugar Daddy With Alot Of Cash.. / When A Lady Says "Lmao" Too Much (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.