Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M (858 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M by Amb1045(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
A particular Church in Nigeria built an auditorium that is estimated to cost $200M. This is about N120B @ N600 to a dollar.

What will be happening in that auditorium?

Citizens of one of the poorest countries will gather there to call on God to give them;

Healing, miracles jobs, wealth, security, etc.

Who will tell Nigerians that the true God does not need a building to hear them?

Who will tell Nigerians that it is not about "what God can do or can not do", but about what THEY can do with God inside them?

Who will help me tell Nigerians that what " generational curse" actually means is that "a generation caused the mess we are living in" and that a generation can fix the mess? And we can be that generation that will fix it.

Who will tell Nigerians that those auditoriums have nothing to do with the true God but everything to do with a man and his family empire?

Who will help me tell Nigerians that healing, jobs security, wealth, etc, are not prayer topics, that when we activate the God inside of us, It will be our creation, our manifestations?

How long do we want to continue in this limiting position?

Cultural Transformation

Re: A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M by Natbrowny: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ekaette.

One nkwobi and one cold stout.
Fast fast. Make i tek see road.

grin grin grin

Na my comment be dat.
Re: A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M by Powerbandooo: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amb1045:
A particular Church in Nigeria built an auditorium that is estimated to cost $200M. This is about N120B @ N600 to a dollar.

What will be happening in that auditorium?

Citizens of one of the poorest countries will gather there to call on God to give them;

Healing, miracles jobs, wealth, security, etc.

Who will tell Nigerians that the true God does not need a building to hear them?

Who will tell Nigerians that it is not about "what God can do or can not do", but about what THEY can do with God inside them?

Who will help me tell Nigerians that what " generational curse" actually means is that "a generation caused the mess we are living in" and that a generation can fix the mess? And we can be that generation that will fix it.

Who will tell Nigerians that those auditoriums have nothing to do with the true God but everything to do with a man and his family empire?

Who will help me tell Nigerians that healing, jobs security, wealth, etc, are not prayer topics, that when we activate the God inside of us, It will be our creation, our manifestations?

How long do we want to continue in this limiting position?

Cultural Transformation

When you get your money, go and do what you like with it
Na teenager full here,grow up hoomie

some people thinking capacity can not get the attention of valuable people chai!!
Re: A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M by Brainmytool: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lets pray for Nigeria. We have been praying for over 40 years and all these are derailing: economy, education, job availability, security, means of livelihood, health, development, future, etc. But every sunday our leaders will still say "LETS PRAY FOR NIGERIA" after coming down from their private jets. Open ur eyes Nigerians, learn the below rules and ur life will be better.
1. Put yourself first in everything you do.
2. Follow rule one.
3. Always follow rule 1 and 2.
4. Your family
5. Lastly, whatever god you worship.

This is what the Whites do and they are posperous, healthier, more intelligent, educated, developed and futuristic when compared with us that put religion first.

NOTE: If you don't put yourself first, God will not take you serious because he helps those who helps themselves.
Re: A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M by RepoMan007: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Better than one man stealing 190b and building useless hotels in London Dubai and Kano.
Re: A Particular Church In Nigeria Built An Auditorium Thats Estimated To Cost $200M by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
RepoMan007:
Better than one man stealing 190b and building useless hotels in London Dubai and Kano.
Useless hotels in London, Dubai and Kano? Do you realize how many jobs and billions that can generate in those places? undecided

Who stole the money?, undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It The Body,soul Or The Spirit That will Born In Hell / Record Label Asked Me To Sacrifice One Person I Loved, Turn Gay, Also Push Drugs / Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.