Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. (40437 Views)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Oduduwa707: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
ukaface:
Ode
He almost raped someone and you are still doing redpill.
Sense dey far from people

Pako babe, sharrrapp, abeg!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by zakkxx: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Repent or u will perish in hell!! If you cannot stay till your wedding night, marry! And for the Lady I will advise her to run from an alcoholic

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by AishaDant(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

I hope she doesn't accept him back. It's unforgivable, from my experience he's likely to do it again. It shows he doesn't respect her.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HenryIgwe01: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Another fiction. *rolleyes and unfollows thread*.
Sister, you're so beautiful.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ukaface(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Pako babe, sharrrapp, abeg!
Who know this one?
Na you I mention? Wetin concern you and me?
Abeg carry yourself outta my mention
Person no follow you talk, you dey talk . Shift abeg
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Desusi: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't blame your actions on innocent alcohol. Your inability to control your gbola led to that not alcohol.

If talk say you remove 5k from that 9k you sent to her for food, and get yourself a paid kpekus, all these nonsense for no happen.
Are you advising him to have more girl friends in case....?Great counsellor!

Learn not to revolve your life around one pussyy.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Reinamaria(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Immediately I read alcohol in bracket, I just knew you were going to blame it on the alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by neonly: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't blame your actions on innocent alcohol. Your inability to control your gbola led to that not alcohol.

If talk say you remove 5k from that 9k you sent to her for food, and get yourself a paid kpekus, all these nonsense for no happen.

Learn not to revolve your life around one pussyy.

Thks for sharing this
Pls stop blaming alcohol
Alcohol don't make you MI's behave rather it brings out your inner most thought so definitely OP must have been thinking d way he go so d kepcus
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by AishaDant(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Baba, you're MADDD! Giving ur girlfriend money to cook for you? So she no fit use her own money sacrifice cook for you? Which kain useless gf be dat? angry

You see, na 9ja guys dey like flex to buy women affection wey don make dis foolish girls feel entitled.

SIMP of the highest order!

I think you need to seek mental help.

I feel sorry for every female in your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by amodujames(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Am more concern on the amount used to cook just rice 9k
For this buhari regime??
Am sure she go use 4k cook the rice then keep the remaining 5k grin

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by akeeng: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Blame it on Mr Buzz… blame it on alcocococohol
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by noble2faith(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Werey knelt down to beg a pvssy?!

Now, your mother is disappointed.

Simps children everwhere.

Indomie has destroy the fabrics of MAN in Naija.

SMH.

It shall not be well with you and the 27 fools that liked your comment.

If to sey the girl wan deal with am, she for go report am for police station. Even if the op crawl like snake to beg her, it worths it.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by grandstar(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Romanoff:
I pray my generation of mothers raise our sons to be better.

Why are some of you so unforgiving?

He realized what he was about to do was wrong and stopped himself. He even apologized to the girl. Let's show some empathy. It's not a time to be self righteous.

Lets try and be like our father in heaven (Read Psalms 103:8-14, Proverbs 28:13, Matthew 71-4)
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Reinamaria(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Keep calling her till she answers.If you know her residence,try going there,but of course you should know. Persist in calling her, also send text messages.She will definitely turn around.
The poor girl is terrified, judging from what she told you when you almost raped her.
The bottom line is you should visit her and try to mend things with her.Convince her of your sincere repentance.

What she needs from him now more than anything is SPACE.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Oduduwa707: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
ukaface:
Who know this one?
Na you I mention? Wetin concern you and me?
Abeg carry yourself outta my mention
Person no follow you talk, you dey talk . Shift abeg

So apparently, mention don become personal property? Useless thing. angry
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Romanoff:
I pray my generation of mothers raise our sons to be better.

We really have to do better in our time.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Miravik900(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
HenryIgwe01:

Another SIMPle man grin

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Reinamaria(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Abeg, I'm not a rapist. I try to avoid any crime that would tag me a rapist or a Murderer.

That name can destroy someone destiny, life ambition & career.

I'm a good guy. I'm not a rapist and I was under the influence of alcohol by my actions.

For now, give her space.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by AlphaStyles(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
kunje or kirikiri choose your choice?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Oduduwa707: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
AishaDant:

Broomstick no qualify as woman, abeg. grin

Feel sorry for dat curve-less, bony body of yours! undecided
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
HenryIgwe01:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by kcowen(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dude there are things e.g like this you dont bring to public forum for us to dey give you advice or debate on...guy you goofed on this big time by allowing alcohol control you.na man you be to admit tha you err so pick yourself and go apologise to your woman.if she no accept you move on but if she does noever repeat am again and give her some months before you become intimate with her again..Guy your only job na to protect her and not to make her run from you
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by folks4luv(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Most girls will look past an attempted rape? Y'all talk like a pro about wha you know nothing about. Eisshhhh
Heathrow44:

she has gotten a good reason to dump u, she has been looking for one reason to dump u and yh she has seen one, No girl that really likes u would dump d relationship on such trivial issue, Infact apart from use of force, she should even find it appealing, shows a whole lot of aggression that's typical with males, and it goes to show u av ability to fight for wat u want, most girls would look past ur act and even grow to admire u for it, dont call her or text her, keep calm if she takes u seriously she would come around

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by MULANO: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by folks4luv(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
AishaDant:

A lot of guys on Nairaland need mental help. Their stupidity and wilful ignorance could make a person sick to the stomach. I really hope they are not a mirror of the world outside the Internet

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by AishaDant(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Broomstick no qualify as woman, abeg. grin

I am proud of my slim body and I want to be this way forever.

As a fulani girl, this is the body I was given and I appreciate it with all of my heart. smiley

Now, I am left to wonder what you look like. Big stomach, extremely poor hygiene and stinking breath? A dwarf even? Probably!

And with that zero personality of yours, I think you have enough to worry about for the rest of your life while I still feel beautiful of course. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Miravik900(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
folks4luv:
Most girls will look past an attempted rape? Y'all talk like a pro about wha you know nothing about. Eisshhhh

If she really loves him she will forgive he didn't even do it so what's there have they not gotten intimate before? You girls are something else swears I no sure sey I go marry sef!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by NA1RALANDER(f): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by tanimusaeedu: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Exercises patient some ladies are like that easy my brother
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Miravik900(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
AishaDant:

I am proud of my slim body and I want to be this way forever.

As a fulani girl, this is the body I was given and I appreciate it with all of my heart. smiley

Now, I am left to wonder what you look like. Big stomach, extremely poor hygiene and stinking breath? A dwarf even? Probably!

And with that zero personality of yours, I think you have enough to worry about for the rest of your life while I still feel beautiful of course. smiley

grin
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by saphiere(f): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Happy new month y'all. I'll go straight to the point. Pls I need your advise.

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.
You are a rapist. I believe this is not your first time or first girl.

You lots keep proving me right when I say that all men are either rapists or potential rapists.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by mrmachine: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Repent and quit sinful lifestyle including drunkenness and fornication. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Perez99:
Happy new month y'all. I'll go straight to the point. Pls I need your advise.

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Imprisons 16 ABUAD Students In Ado Ekiti / Yahoo Boys Who Operate Fake Flight Booking Website Arrested In Ibadan / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.