Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' (34009 Views)

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by mcfestgee: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
YOU HAVE TRIED THIS STRATEGY BEFORE BUT IT DID NOT WORK. YOU TRIED TO FABRICATED LIES OF UPON LIES ABOUT PETER OBI SUPPORTERS. PETER OBI SUPPORT ARE THE SANE MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY, INTELIGENT AND COOL HEADED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by lordixon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=10mobile post=116251605]

Why are we like this in this country? Instead of focusing on the presidential candidates, we choose to obsess on their supporters especially when it comes to Obi. Yet, Obi is the only one who has apologised for the misbehaviors of his supporters. Do you want Obi to go about typing social media comments for every one of his supporters?

And, why are you turning a blind eye to those calling Obi by such names as 'Obotuary' and 'Pandora'? Why are Atiku and Tinubu not apologizing to Obi? Yet, you only die on top of Obi mention. Hypocritic yeye de smell.

When you call him Obituary and they call your master Agbado, which one is worse? Go and read about the 3 contestants on Wikipedia and explain to me why Obi was a serial award winner as a governor but Tinubu was not and neither was Atiku... since you said Obi did not perform well as a governor.

TRUTH BE TOLD? No, you have told no truth here because Peter Obi's message has been very concise and direct: he wants to take Nigeria from consumption to production. One mark of great men all through history is that they can state their big ideas in very simple words. Taking Nigeria from consumption to production will solve other problems like unemployment and insecurity and more. He cannot tell you all the details now lest his opponent steal his ideas.[quote author=10mobile post=116251605]

you deserve one chill bottle of beer

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by FullBlastLight: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
festacman:
Truth be told. Peter Obi has not really distinguished himself from the rest of the pack by offering practical ideas for solving Nigeria's problems. And that's disappointing because he is supposed to offer a breath of fresh air.

For example the Nigeria Bar Association invited key presidential candidates to their conference and none of them presented any ideas on how to strengthen the judiciary and smoothen course of criminal justice including the improving the security of the of correctional centres and ways of decongesting it. Atiku beat around the bush. Shettima focused on himself and his oga. Peter Obi spoke merely 'grammar' as usual with emphasis on Nigeria being a failed state.

The difference between our leaders and those of developed countries are practical IDEAS to solve problems. Here, when problems show up, our leaders throw in money as solutions knowing that it is an avenue to loot.

Buhari distinguished himself when ur likes voted him back-2-back 4 two consecutive tenures, huh?

He has been moving frm state 2 state, nation 2 nation, media 2 media, granting interviews, answering questions, and all sorts, and wit his verifiable track records of integrity, accountability, probity & service delivery; if u stil don't see d difference wit all dis, then go ahead wit ur spirit of error & recycle ur criminals, looters, certificates forgers & corruption-personified candidates nah!

Given d 16yrs of PDP misgovernance & d 8yrs APC bloody rule, any sane person wil be thoughtful & smart enough 2 go 4 other parties or personalities!

Or, how is madness defined again?

Doing d same thing wit d same approach over & again, right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by melody91: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Laggafin:
Olosho Victoria yamayama.. we no go give u any attention or shiushi grin
number 3 grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by mcfestgee: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
More sensible people are now complaining about the idiots. They can't tell you peter obi achievements, they will act as if Peter obi is the saint that is not corrupt in anyway, they are only interested in insulting and attacking people. I'm very angry about the failure of police or DSS to arrest that criminal Obidient who openly threatened people wielding a gun.

NO SENSIBLE PERSON WILL THINK OF APC OR PDP. IF YOU FALLS INTO THIS CATEGORIES WHICH I THINK YOU ARE, CONSIDER YOURSELF A VERY BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Obainomilano: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Online olosho actress..never heard of her nor watched her movies ..one of her alhaji customer must her bleeped away her brain by offering some top dollar to the dirty pussy to discredit a national movement....when u starve people and loot their future to patronize oloshos like inyama who use Nollywood to deceive herself as we know how much Nollywood actress earn...then they have no choice but to become a zombie to who ever offers hope...I am the number one zombidient...and I am proud at least unlike the olosho who call herself an actress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Lazenby007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
I fall into the three categories. When they milk Nigeria, they do it without knowing they are educated and suppose to be civilized. In this Obi's race,we can't be civil. We must be rugged, brutal, violent, angry, be abusive and if possible kill anybody killable. God punish devil. Dia fada !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by FullBlastLight: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
OkutaNla:
Where's the lie? Zombiedient Obi-diots no get 'shishi' sense. Babu sense.

Mumu! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Obainomilano: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Online olosho actress..never heard of her nor watched her movies ..one of her alhaji customer must her bleeped away her brain by offering some top dollar to the dirty pussy to discredit a national movement....when u starve people and loot their future to patronize oloshos like inyama who use Nollywood to deceive herself as we know how much Nollywood actress earn...then they have no choice but to become a zombie to who ever offers hope...I am the number one zombidient...and I am proud at least unlike the olosho who call herself an actress kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by wizelink(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nigeria's political landscape is changing and it is no more about the POLITICAL PARTIES BUT THE CANDIDATES; NO MORE ABOUT THE BIG PARTIES BUT THE INDIVIDUALS INVOVOLED.

Why haven't THE TWO BIG PARTIES KEEP DISGRACING THEMSELVES AS IT USED TO BE BUT a LITTLE KNOWN PARTY AND ITS CANDIDATE IS NOW THEIR PROBLEM?

It's as if the two big parties have joined forces to attack a little-known candidate of a little-known political party. why is obi their problem?

I have observed that the more attack this little-known candidate receives the more he becomes a HOUSEHOLD NAME.

Thank God who opened the eyes of Nigerians and changed the status quo (Political parties) to the individuals vying for political positions.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Doyou2019: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
"I lost my "virginity" under Buhari's administration...yes!...my love for Nigerian was pure and unbroken until Buhari happened to us in 2015. I can't recognise my beloved country anymore

Okey Bakasi speaking the minds of millions of Nigerians.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Nobleman80: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Never heard of her
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by FullBlastLight: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
True talk Sha,if you talk Dem go use insult finish you for supporting your own candidate.
The thing con dey like say na do or die,if you no dey support their obi you suddenly become their enemy.

Mumu! cool

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by MULANO: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by FullBlastLight: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sirlins:
How we dey manage blow idiots na wetin I no understand. This one dey enjoy life and security come dey open mouth dey talk wetin she no know. Be obidient oooo

No mind d Nollywood body-hustlers dem!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Moh247: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
cool

Me I no they bother myself insult them back... Because most of them lowkey knows the truth just that they also want Presidency so badly

I now feel sorry for them at this stage

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by FullBlastLight: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
70 percent ke, more like 98 percent of the Peter Obi- tuary supporters are VERY SHALLOW, SUPER LOW IQ, BRAINWASHED ZOMBIDIENTS.

Mumu!cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Victoria yamayama.
Expired actress.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by FullBlastLight: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
Tell them to sell you their candidates to a neutral person like me, they simply can't.
90% of them are political neophyte. Even the 30% that has reasons for supporting him know little about politics.

Mumu! cool

Cultist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Born2Breed(f): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
angry grin
This one still dey exist?

Nollywood cum bucket!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by maestroferddi: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
XerXers:
Another hungry attention seeker. Obi will not visit you neither will he respond to you
Your comment is worth its weight in gold...

Some Nigerian women are so predictable...This one who lost her way in Germany or thereabouts may be annoyed that Peter Obi went to Canada and made himself available to be interviewed by Deola the blogger...while people like her don't get a look-in...

She wants to trend by fire by force if not what is the sense in the crap you just spewed out?

There is more to life than acting a written script in a movie...

If you think you have the brainpower to actively participate in politics, come like Kenneth Okonkwo has done and let's see the stuff you are made of...

Kenneth Okonkwo is making raves going by the depth and insight of his media engagements...

We are not looking for the customer dadas of bleaching cream companies...
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Born2Breed(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
Tell them to sell you their candidates to a neutral person like me, they simply can't.
90% of them are political neophyte. Even the 30% that has reasons for supporting him know little about politics.

Why will I sell a candidate to you? An inconsequential nobody!

You all claiming professionals in politics are only banking on sentiments and rigging not what will better the country.

Next year will teach you all a lesson you will never forget in history.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by ada9ja(f): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Ada you are the clueless one to think Obi is in anyway better than Tinubu or Atiku, they all had their chances to prove themselves and Obi did nothing (don’t believe the empty hypes and lies) . Fashola and Ambode met the ground running, there was a strong solid foundation they built on, they continued with Tinubu’s legacies and did their best. You are politically naive Ada. Before you blindly follow the crowd, I’ll advise you do a background check on whomever you choose to follow.

U re clueless...it was obi time that he made sure second Naija bridge was approved...remember the taraba state governor asked Obi successor Obiano how he got money for airport he said, Obi left enough money for that as part of the master plan. Google their achievement as governors, awards, performance on education, health, economic, debt and IGR.

Is so bad for debt to be bigger than IGR.

Tinubu for 8years didnt do anything (zero legacies) rather he master planned his family future and allow his boys to carry out the jobs. Let another party take over lagos...una go know say na rat dey chop una since come use breeze dey deceive una.

Tinubu try for Lagos na him Osinbajo used hospital in Lagos but Tinubu used hospital in France. Una mumu never do...another lifeless president is been packaged again for u guy.

As for Atiku, deborah death is a disqualification for a president that want to rule for all. His silence on killer herdsmen shows God will not allow him.

Obi condemns the killing in the east which was caused due to bad leadership of APC.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by iswallker(m): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nyama

grin
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Chuks1978: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zombidient kill you there.........if you must know. APC DID WORST AGAINST PDP in 2015.

Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Chiffy: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/victoria-inyama-says-70-of-peter-obis-fans-are-zombidients-and-Obi supporters/cnbekb2

Attention Seeker. With Nollywood, she still neva blow. Na Peter Obi name she wan use blow.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by joey150(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Some people just follow the crowd blindly. Peter Obi supporters are very arrogant and spew thrash, maybe the nonsense thrash they spew all over social media will help them win 2023 election. Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria needs, he lies a lot and didn’t transform anambra when he was governor, I Keep wondering where all the empty hypes is coming from. Tinubu and Atiku will do miles better than Obi. Obi should rather focus on having more kids, he needs it more than his Aso rock ambition.

Can't touch the man so you go after his supporters.

Stale tactics. All these paid agents of destruction lurking round the cyberspace seeking to foister another disaster upon us like they did in 2015.

Nigerians, I hope you're wiser now. If you all get fooled twice by elements like this, then you deserve to be fooled.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by PeterObi4LP: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Some people just follow the crowd blindly. Peter Obi supporters are very arrogant and spew thrash, maybe the nonsense thrash they spew all over social media will help them win 2023 election. Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria needs, he lies a lot and didn’t transform anambra when he was governor, I Keep wondering where all the empty hypes is coming from. Tinubu and Atiku will do miles better than Obi. Obi should rather focus on having more kids, he needs it more than his Aso rock ambition.

Compound FOO.L
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by colonelwealth(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/victoria-inyama-says-70-of-peter-obis-fans-are-zombidients-and-Obi supporters/cnbekb2

Someone is trying so hard to resuscitate her dead career using innocent Obidients to spotlight on misery.

All these people attacking Obiedients...have they attacked Tinubu and Atiku fans like that?

Why always Obis??

They attack Obi all day and expect them not to react and when they do these clowns begin to vomit nonsense.

Obidients will always defend Obi in whatever ways necessary.
They should get that in to their thick mischievous skulls.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by proprince(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ashawo wan trend.
Same actress that was arranged for governor Yahaya bello last year.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Qtrpst4: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obi did not do anything

If that makes you feel good

It is what tifnubu did I want to talk about. Your heroin will no longer be imported

Rozross:
Blind follower, name the tangible achievements or benefits you’ve gotten directly or indirectly through Obi? I hate pointless noise

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Abdu81: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why must recognize prostitution as a profession.

Why give attention to a prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns / Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.