Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' (34005 Views)

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by asanausana91: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
mightyleks:
Please kindly show me where ATIKU OR TINUBU have done a break down of how they would solve any Nig problem am waiting.
go and watch Atiku latest interview with Arise Tv. You can even google it.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by plaindealer: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Yemmysworld91: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

Why will I sell a candidate to you? An inconsequential nobody!

You all claiming professionals in politics are only banking on sentiments and rigging not what will better the country.

Next year will teach you all a lesson you will never forget in history.

One of them spotted. I dey hail oh
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Yemmysworld91: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu! cool

Cultist!

One of them spotted again. I dey hail oh
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by babajero(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/victoria-inyama-says-70-of-peter-obis-fans-are-zombidients-and-Obi supporters/cnbekb2
what else do you expect from an inyama, she is just scouting for the next political sugar daddy.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Uredan46(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zombidiat plenty for here ooO �
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Slimwhyt(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Every body wan use Peter obi trend. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by festacman(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
vanunu:

From consumption to production, is it had for you to break down and understand.

We need to how it will be done practical terms.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by phemmyfour: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Some people just follow the crowd blindly. Peter Obi supporters are very arrogant and spew thrash, maybe the nonsense thrash they spew all over social media will help them win 2023 election. Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria needs, he lies a lot and didn’t transform anambra when he was governor, I Keep wondering where all the empty hypes is coming from. Tinubu and Atiku will do miles better than Obi. Obi should rather focus on having more kids, he needs it more than his Aso rock ambition.
If those guys are your choice, then your blindness is superior. It takes a common sense to know that your choice is dead on arrival
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by KingDamzzy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lmaoooo no lies were told.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by TheOgaBoss: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
festacman:
Truth be told. Peter Obi has not really distinguished himself from the rest of the pack by offering practical ideas for solving Nigeria's problems. And that's disappointing because he is supposed to offer a breath of fresh air.

For example the Nigeria Bar Association invited key presidential candidates to their conference. Atiku beat around the bush. Shettima focused on himself and his oga. Peter Obi spoke merely 'grammar' as usual with emphasis on Nigeria being a failed state. Disappointingly, none of them presented any ideas on how to strengthen the judiciary and smoothen course of criminal justice including the improving the security of the of correctional centres and ways of decongesting it.

The difference between our leaders and those of developed countries are practical IDEAS to solve problems. Here, when problems show up, our leaders present prepared speeches and throw in money as solutions knowing that it is an avenue to loot.

Oga u are the one confusing yourself, majority of the things u mentioned are the duties of the legislature, y not tackle ur incoming senators and hos candidates on this.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by grammarian247(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Some people just follow the crowd blindly. Peter Obi supporters are very arrogant and spew thrash, maybe the nonsense thrash they spew all over social media will help them win 2023 election. Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria needs, he lies a lot and didn’t transform anambra when he was governor, I Keep wondering where all the empty hypes is coming from. Tinubu and Atiku will do miles better than Obi. Obi should rather focus on having more kids, he needs it more than his Aso rock ambition.

So BAT has a clean record, oga shift abeg.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Ubanz: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Just like you buharists were.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
10mobile:

Taking Nigeria from consumption to production will solve other problems like unemployment and insecurity and more. He cannot tell you all the details now lest his opponents steal his ideas.

You guys are trying hard to steal his ideas.
What solutions have the duo of Atiku and Tinubu offered except feeding our young soldiers with cassava (Tinubu) and selling NNPC (Atiku)?

On what basis are you voting for him if you don't know how he's going to turn Nigeria's fortunes around? Do you follow someone blindly?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by SugarGirl44(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
More than 95% of them are zombies.
Both online and offline.
There are two guys on my street who stopped talking to me because I'm not supporting their sudden messiah, very fulish set of people.

They should just divide this country abeg, the way ibo people reason is just too different from ours.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
tuzeriouz:
Opposite of Buhari is Peter Obi. So long as the Zombidients and Obi supporters have PVC and will vote for PO I don't think the stir is necessary

Opposition to Buhari is PDP/Atiku, Obi/LP is a joke
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Ubanz: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Just like you buharists were.
People from different religions must always view others as blind proselytes.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by tuzeriouz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
maasoap:

Opposition to Buhari is PDP/Atiku, Obi/LP is a joke

Opposite of bad is good. Obi/LP is surely the opposite of Buhari, the bad boy
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by SugarGirl44(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
vanunu:

From consumption to production, is it had for you to break down and understand.

Indeed.
If you want to dash me clothes, I'll first check what you're wearing.
Obi that has the sole franchise of basic items like tomato paste, salad cream, toothpick etc suddenly want to perform a miracle in the economy.
He ruled anambra for eight good years with no lasting legacy, but you Igbos want to impose mediocrity on us, it won't happen laye laye.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by festacman(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Oga u are the one confusing yourself, majority of the things u mentioned are the duties of the legislature, y not tackle ur incoming senators and hos candidates on this.

The Executive makes policies. Legislature makes law. Sometimes the policy direction of the Executive may require backing of the law or amendments of the laws to be implemented.

So what I listed bothers on policy ideas of the presidential candidates and not legislature.

OK?
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Nigerianization(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:

At least neither Obi nor his supporters have wished death on anyone. However, Sam omatseye, using Tinubu's newspaper, wished Peter Obi death. The nation newspaper never apologized for that article.

In 2015, Tinubu's people carried Jonathan's coffin around announcing his death. His mother had to undergo therapy to recover from the shock.

Tinubu himself also talked about Peter Obi labouring to DEATH. He would have said LABOUR IN VAIN, but because of the bitterness of his heart, he chose the word DEATH.

You reap what you sow.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Wwwq: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yes
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Ekugbeh(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
cry cry cheesy
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by tsdarkside(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
10mobile:

Why are we like this in this country? Instead of focusing on the presidential candidates, we choose to obsess on their supporters especially when it comes to Obi. Yet, Obi is the only one who has apologised for the misbehaviors of his supporters. Do you want Obi to go about typing social media comments for every one of his supporters?

And, why are you turning a blind eye to those calling Obi by such names as 'Obituary' and 'Pandora'? Why are Atiku and Tinubu not apologizing to Obi? Yet, you only die on top of Obi mention. Hypocritic yeye de smell.

When you call him Obituary and they call your master Agbado, who are the ones actually spewing thrash? Go and read about the 3 contestants on Wikipedia and explain to me why Obi was a serial award winner as a governor but Tinubu was not and neither was Atiku as a VP... since you said Obi did not perform well as a governor.

TRUTH BE TOLD? No, you have told no truth here because Peter Obi's message has been very concise and direct: he wants to take Nigeria from consumption to production. One mark of great men all through history is that they can state their big ideas in very simple words. Taking Nigeria from consumption to production will solve other problems like unemployment and insecurity and more. He cannot tell you all the details now lest his opponents steal his ideas.

Meanwhile, we should be talking about this: WHY THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT NIGERIANS DUE TO ATIKU AND TINUBU CANDIDACY AND WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO DO ABOUT THE SITUATION BEFORE THE CAMPAIGNS START here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NLh-owh6i4

You guys are trying hard to steal his ideas. What solutions have the duo of Atiku and Tinubu offered except feeding our young soldiers with cassava (Tinubu) and selling NNPC (Atiku)?

stfu....sambo....
we are technocrates and not status quo....

obi is old world thinkin....
any black hat still bows down to the picture of a dead white man doesnt interest us....
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Ada you are the clueless one to think Obi is in anyway better than Tinubu or Atiku, they all had their chances to prove themselves and Obi did nothing (don’t believe the empty hypes and lies) . Fashola and Ambode met the ground running, there was a strong solid foundation they built on, they continued with Tinubu’s legacies and did their best. You are politically naive Ada. Before you blindly follow the crowd, I’ll advise you do a background check on whomever you choose to follow.
Nice response mama yo.
Mueeh.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by TYCO77: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/victoria-inyama-says-70-of-peter-obis-fans-are-zombidients-and-Obi supporters/cnbekb2
[color=#000099][/color]

Those referred as Zombidients and clueless are neither zombies nor clueless, because, no one can convince/deceive them to follow another candidate for they know what they want and where and how to get it. A focused personality can never be referred as a zombie.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Johel(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:

Have your agbado master said anything that ever made sense asides EMI LOKAN?
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by searchlight: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Obi is your next president if you like die before the result is mentioned.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by chatinent: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Whether Obi o, Atiku o, or Tinubu, they are all irrelevant to me.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:

An African man mentality... did he tell u that is his problem... i can see... why the blacks r blacks true true...
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Cromagnon: 3:52am On Sep 02, 2022
10mobile:

Why are we like this in this country? Instead of focusing on the presidential candidates, we choose to obsess on their supporters especially when it comes to Obi. Yet, Obi is the only one who has apologised for the misbehaviors of his supporters. Do you want Obi to go about typing social media comments for every one of his supporters?

And, why are you turning a blind eye to those calling Obi by such names as 'Obituary' and 'Pandora'? Why are Atiku and Tinubu not apologizing to Obi? Yet, you only die on top of Obi mention. Hypocritic yeye de smell.

When you call him Obituary and they call your master Agbado, who are the ones actually spewing thrash? Go and read about the 3 contestants on Wikipedia and explain to me why Obi was a serial award winner as a governor but Tinubu was not and neither was Atiku as a VP... since you said Obi did not perform well as a governor.

TRUTH BE TOLD? No, you have told no truth here because Peter Obi's message has been very concise and direct: he wants to take Nigeria from consumption to production. One mark of great men all through history is that they can state their big ideas in very simple words. Taking Nigeria from consumption to production will solve other problems like unemployment and insecurity and more. He cannot tell you all the details now lest his opponents steal his ideas.

Meanwhile, we should be talking about this: WHY THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT NIGERIANS DUE TO ATIKU AND TINUBU CANDIDACY AND WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO DO ABOUT THE SITUATION BEFORE THE CAMPAIGNS START here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NLh-owh6i4

You guys are trying hard to steal his ideas. What solutions have the duo of Atiku and Tinubu offered except feeding our young soldiers with cassava (Tinubu) and selling NNPC (Atiku)?
corn and cassava has to produced via agric
Which production did obi do
He invested in imported beer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.