Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' (33965 Views)

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Aboks(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Who is this LovePeddler
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
peter obi supporters are not zombiedient to me because if you say zombiedient you mean extremist

peter obi supporters are complete illiterates living in frustration and depression, no single supporters of that incompetent nincompoop can boast of his achievement in Anambra than Mr peter obi stood up by himself, he was running like Ojukwu, he drank water by himself

bunch of retrogressive m0rons
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Diligence: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
This blackmail don cast since NAU.

Ignore frivolities, trivialities and distractions

Remain FOCUSED

Take Back Your Country

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by obayendo1010(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Haha
Best to ignore this low budget attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by HilcomTech(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
IPOB = OBIDIENTS = ZOMBIDIENTS = ZOMBIDIENTS
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Mercury12(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
10mobile:

You guys are trying hard to steal his ideas. What solutions have the duo of Atiku and Tinubu offered except feeding our young soldiers with cassava (Tinubu) and selling NNPC (Atiku)?

Steal ideas? You must be a joker.
This is not his private company but a public office. Tell the people what you exactly what you want to do to earn their vote. That is how I seen it done in many other countries. People choose the person idea they like most or the change they wants to come in effect. This Nigerian mentality needs to be change. Damn
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Finisher07(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Some people just follow the crowd blindly. Peter Obi supporters are very arrogant and spew thrash, maybe the nonsense thrash they spew all over social media will help them win 2023 election. Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria needs, he lies a lot and didn’t transform anambra when he was governor, I Keep wondering where all the empty hypes is coming from. Tinubu and Atiku will do miles better than Obi. Obi should rather focus on having more kids, he needs it more than his Aso rock ambition.

Madam mugu
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Finisher07(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
We are obedients,yeye people,obi 2023
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Bsport31: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
See I see alot attacking her, which shows she's right
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Niceiroko: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Some people just follow the crowd blindly. Peter Obi supporters are very arrogant and spew thrash, maybe the nonsense thrash they spew all over social media will help them win 2023 election. Obi isn’t the messiah Nigeria needs, he lies a lot and didn’t transform anambra when he was governor, I Keep wondering where all the empty hypes is coming from. Tinubu and Atiku will do miles better than Obi. Obi should rather focus on having more kids, he needs it more than his Aso rock ambition.

Error
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Izongdave(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Is it your zombidience, we are tired of promises, the truth is close to an average of Nigerian populace know our problem, Obi acts the solution, what more can I ask for?
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by BigIyanga: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
anonimi:

Are you placing Obi and his supporters as scammers and 419ers like Hushpuppy?
Interesting comparison there.
You failed common sense 101.. lol.
Daddyfreeze the anaylyst was dining and winning with Hushi and Nigerians were warning him that he was a scammer.. he insulted Nigerians who were right after all. So Daddyfreeze lacks vision to see what is good if money is not offered on his plate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Another rotten asshole on it again like peter obi is the only candidate undecided Ogun kill her
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Skty: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Iyama..or yamayama...u better go n settle ur home front. I'm a proud zombidient. How much Thien give u?
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by asanausana91: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
10mobile:

Why are we like this in this country? Instead of focusing on the presidential candidates, we choose to obsess on their supporters especially when it comes to Obi. Yet, Obi is the only one who has apologised for the misbehaviors of his supporters. Do you want Obi to go about typing social media comments for every one of his supporters?

And, why are you turning a blind eye to those calling Obi by such names as 'Obituary' and 'Pandora'? Why are Atiku and Tinubu not apologizing to Obi? Yet, you only die on top of Obi mention. Hypocritic yeye de smell.

When you call him Obituary and they call your master Agbado, who are the ones actually spewing thrash? Go and read about the 3 contestants on Wikipedia and explain to me why Obi was a serial award winner as a governor but Tinubu was not and neither was Atiku as a VP... since you said Obi did not perform well as a governor.

TRUTH BE TOLD? No, you have told no truth here because Peter Obi's message has been very concise and direct: he wants to take Nigeria from consumption to production. One mark of great men all through history is that they can state their big ideas in very simple words. Taking Nigeria from consumption to production will solve other problems like unemployment and insecurity and more. He cannot tell you all the details now lest his opponents steal his ideas.

Meanwhile, we should be talking about this: WHY THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT NIGERIANS DUE TO ATIKU AND TINUBU CANDIDACY AND WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO DO ABOUT THE SITUATION BEFORE THE CAMPAIGNS START here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NLh-owh6i4

You guys are trying hard to steal his ideas. What solutions have the duo of Atiku and Tinubu offered except feeding our young soldiers with cassava (Tinubu) and selling NNPC (Atiku)?
are you telling us that Peter obi that import virtually everything in his company will change Nigeria to production? Peter obi import even those things that are manufactured in Nigeria.
At least you guys should use your brain to make some judgement.
Someone that has never condemn the activities of Ipob is telling us that he is going to solve our security issue? I remember when Peter obi was ask on television how he will solve the security challenges, he foolishly said that security is a secret issue that he cannot say how he will solve it. What a shame!
Nigerians want to employ you and they are asking you how are you going to solve security,then you said you can't reveal it to your employer, how do you expect us to employ you?
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by kalvoken(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Blind follower, name the tangible achievements or benefits you’ve gotten directly or indirectly through Obi? I hate pointless noise

We can see clearly how tunubu has been feeding you directly from the feeding bottle, whule you work in A-thiefku's mikano plant.

Worst of it all's that, you supporters of the oppressors are the mostly oppressed.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Famous606: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
This one nah mumu nah after she don sleep with one politician come here they talk rubbish stupid actress which useless film she act self.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Akons33(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Victoria, i had so much respect for you as an actress way back. But now, i am having a rethink.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by madjune(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
This funny failed actress of the 90s living lonely in UK after his failed writer husband abandoned her.

I don't even know what she does in UK after brandishing one fake degree few years ago.

Some of us know her sh.t very well, so she shouldn't come up here with crass posts on the people's choice.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Mitsurugi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
70 percent ke, more like 98 percent of the Peter Obi- tuary supporters are VERY SHALLOW, SUPER LOW IQ, BRAINWASHED ZOMBIDIENTS.

Then why are you so bothered about them? How many mad men have you bothered about and helped get off the street?

This hypocrisy eh..... grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by udemzyudex(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
This one is looking for attention.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Ten06(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
This attress is a nama. She will soon kill her own career
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by davidl7: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
What about the ones following Atiku and Tinubu?

They all have coherent reason they're supporting him?

Those wretched religious fanatics in the north that their only reasons are tribe and religion. Finish!

Na Obidients this very short, unilag Bleep-Bleep see to talk abt..which movie is she acting, when was that last time she even appeared in a skit?

Actress my foot!
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by 9japride(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
If adults can be political party delegates who willingly collect millions to enslave the rest of country by voting in bad products, then why won't we have funny characters talking rubbish online. If you check her personality, it won't be a good one. Guys try and examine the characters of those attacking Peter Obi and you will see the combination of cabals, wickedness, ignorance, bigots, religious fanatics and tribalistic elements all in one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by 9japride(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
madjune:
This funny failed actress of the 90s living lonely in UK after his failed writer husband abandoned her.

I don't even know what she does in UK after brandishing one fake degree few years ago.

Some of us know her sh.t very well, so she shouldn't come up here with crass posts on the people's choice.

[color=#006600][/color]

If it's true, then she is looking for endorsement money. All those attacking Peter Obi are not good people. It's very easy to identify them. Normally, the bad people benefiting from the mess in the country won't want a positive change.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by mightyleks(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
asanausana91:
are you telling us that Peter obi that import virtually everything in his company will change Nigeria to production? Peter obi import even those things that are manufactured in Nigeria.
At least you guys should use your brain to make some judgement.
Someone that has never condemn the activities of Ipob is telling us that he is going to solve our security issue? I remember when Peter obi was ask on television how he will solve the security challenges, he foolishly said that security is a secret issue that he cannot say how he will solve it. What a shame!
Nigerians want to employ you and they are asking you how are you going to solve security,then you said you can't reveal it to your employer, how do you expect us to employ you?
Please kindly show me where ATIKU OR TINUBU have done a break down of how they would solve any Nig problem am waiting.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Musauzor(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Every hungry idiot that wants to trend will just attack Peter Obi and his Obidient supporters. If we hit them back now they will start shouting upandan. Bola Tribulation will be highly disappointed next year by the grace of God
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by vanunu: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
festacman:
Truth be told. Peter Obi has not really distinguished himself from the rest of the pack by offering practical ideas for solving Nigeria's problems. And that's disappointing because he is supposed to offer a breath of fresh air.

For example the Nigeria Bar Association invited key presidential candidates to their conference. Atiku beat around the bush. Shettima focused on himself and his oga. Peter Obi spoke merely 'grammar' as usual with emphasis on Nigeria being a failed state. Disappointingly, none of them presented any ideas on how to strengthen the judiciary and smoothen course of criminal justice including the improving the security of the of correctional centres and ways of decongesting it.

The difference between our leaders and those of developed countries are practical IDEAS to solve problems. Here, when problems show up, our leaders present prepared speeches and throw in money as solutions knowing that it is an avenue to loot.

From consumption to production, is it had for you to break down and understand.
Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by googlepikins: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
I can't find the ashawoo Kobo Kobo on Instagram and Twitter. It's like she has deactivated her accounts.

I only want to say hello to her

Re: Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' by Freethinker87: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
They tried to sell the Obi-diot tag on Twitter, it didn't stick. Now they're paying celebrities to popularize it. IT NO GO WORK, IT NO SWEET.

The desperation! We are definitely doing something right.

Let's keep applying pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Greater Lagos LBIC Estate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.