Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34554 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igbojew: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Is there a need for all this kin post?

Why is this thread move to the front page Seun?
He created that post hoping to use it against Igbos little did he know that it will turn in the favour of Igbos that is why he is angrily replying every Igbo that commented.He has not seen anything cos by the time brave Igbos are done with him and his wicked Yoruba people will stay far away from Igbos................I am that Igbojew
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amalekki: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Basic logic:

Anambra sacked non-Anambra workers including the ones from Imo and Enugu among others.
Would Anambra have sacked an Ekiti indigene?

Lagos employed workers from Anambra, Enugu, Nasarawa etc.
Would Lagos have employed someone from Akwa Ibom?

Johnrake69:

Igbos deserve everything they get from Lagos because they work and contribute meaningfully to the state.

How many Westerner travel to the East to establish anything? The first Mayor of Enugu in 1956 was Umaru Altine a core Northern. It was the Igbos that elected him.

Do you expect South Easterners to come to Ogbomosho or Ijebu Ode to give you appointment?

6 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Fortruth: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Ibos are not friendly .. ; grin grin

They don't really like stranger.. grin grin

Who told you that… Are they kidnapping and bombing in Lagos
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Iyatostrong(f): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Igbojew post=116288994]That is because Lagos is a no man's land and so nothing you people can do about it..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker [ Lagos belongs to yoruba. Not no man's land. If igbo do anyhow here in lag, den go see anyhow.]

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Jack500: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Until we buy your father's grave agbero. Idiot vote who you want and let me vote my choice.

Go and vote your choice in Anambra. I repeat, you all will receive Sense in February

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by victorv12(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:
Its becoming very crystal Clear each day that Igbos are the real deal.. and are the real 1st class citizens.. cuz if not.. I see no reason why they are oda people's headache and center of discussion all over the place.. My teacher once told me .. that if you are not significant.. u become a ghost as nobody will notice you exist talkmore of discussing shit about you grin. So let agbado urchins kontinu and be giving them selves cassavaric cumzz emilokanly whilst the true rock matches into Aso rock in 2023

���. The real first class citizens of Nigeria know themselves. They don't have to come out and start beating their chest that they're first class citizens. The region that the colonial rulers first setup their academic institution, people from that region are the true elites of the country. The British schooled and educated them to the level that they are scared of them because the tribe knows their trick. In fact, during the learning process of this tribe from the British, they didn't really learn much than to study their behavior. I hope you know the name of the tribe. Their philosophy is Omoluabi.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
If it hasn't change anything make una come and pursue Igbos in their shops or where they live in Lagos that is when you people will know that Lagos is a no man's land and Igbos have equal stake the way you Yorubas have.Beside Yorubas are not even indigine and owner of Lagos but Benin are the original owner and indigine of Lagos and at the right time Igbos will help Benin reclaim their ancestral land Lagos........... ..I am that Igbojew the table shaker
grin even oba of Benin go wipe you cord for neck if you talk This rubbish for his face
Clown grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Iyatostrong(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=lastcall post=116254311]Peter Obi giving them high blood pressure [ Peter obi is giving himself high blood pressure. You can't be abusing us and our fathers and expect us to vote your obidaft, never. Your minority votes will do that magic tire @2023.]
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Cabonylewis(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Ibos are not friendly .. ; grin grin

They don't really like stranger.. grin grin
Deep Shit Hole
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by stanluiz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbos has settled the matter in the 1st and 2nd page. The rest of them can continue to wail,rant and curse. It doesn't change anything.

Who don't live in the east and you want to be given political appointment ? No be madness be that cheesy

You want Soludo , Umahi, Uzodima to come to oshogbo, abeokuta, and ibadan and drag your useless lazy ass and give you political appointment. Say wetin happen Una go wait till Jesus come.

Useless urchins!!
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by smsinnigeria(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Biodun556 post=116254188]They can't even tolerate themselves in their states let alone allowing other tribes.

Oga that position is not by appointment but rather elective. You and your local champion should relocate to any Igbo state live and contest election you will win if majority vote for you.
No tribe without misunderstanding. Even family members fight themselves. So forget about whether igbos love themselves or not.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
That is because Lagos is a no man's land and so nothing you people can do about it..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
your ancestors have been shouting “Lagos is no man” Before you are born .
It doesn’t stop Yorubas from ruling Lagos state .
Shout from now till next 100yrs,Yorubas would still be the rulers of Lagos .
No cap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by richie240: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmmmm.....u've just defined d,average Igbo in one sentence!
cool
Angelfrost:

No you are not a true Yoruba son!

Yorubas are elite and well brought up! You are ill-mannered, bigoted, divisive, clannish, and pathetically ignorant.

Go have a word with yourself!
U forgot to add 'hate-filled', ......et al.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
stanluiz:
Igbos has settled the matter in the 1st and 2nd page. The rest of them can continue to wail,rant and curse. It doesn't change anything.

Who don't live in the east and you want to be given political appointment ? No be madness be that cheesy

You want Soludo , Umahi, Uzodima to come to oshogbo, abeokuta, and ibadan and drag your useless lazy ass and give you political appointment. Say wetin happen Una go wait till Jesus come.

Useless urchins!!
we are not interested in landlock region
Southeast is a dungeon,knw this and knw peace
Region wey be say igbos detest self

5 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Biodun556(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=smsinnigeria post=116289989][/quote]

Was the nomination form sold to him by Igbo?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by kayperry: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
He created that post hoping to use it against Igbos little did he know that it will turn in the favour of Igbos that is why he is angrily replying every Igbo that commented.He has not seen anything cos by the time brave Igbos are done with him and his wicked Yoruba people will stay far away from Igbos................I am that Igbojew

N how did it turn out to favour the igbos ... i am highly interested

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by clothingonline(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Am here to read

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
bdon123:

So Tinubu should be voted jst becos his yoruba?Most of us here would hav voted osinbanjo of he was d candidate,bt hell no to Tinubu
Tinubu should not just be voted because he is Yoruba, but because he is farrrrrrr more competent than Obi. His record has it to show.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jack500:

Go and vote your choice in Anambra. I repeat, you all will receive Sense in February
Cultist, do your worst. You would sleep in jail.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by obyno82: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?

There is a Yoruba man that is a director in Anambra state Ministry of Finance before you begin to talk rubbish here. Also you cannot use Lagos as a yardstick Lagos is cosmopolitan, even 98% of those Yorubas shouting Eko Lawa are not even Lagosians and they keep claiming lagos too. Look Lagos is cosmopolitan because of it's roots as the former Lagos Colony and the capital of Colonial Nigeria and also Capital of an independent Nigeria from 1960 to 1990. Mention any South Western State that has any igbo man in their House of Assembly then i can conclude that Yorubas are Nationalistic.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Marvins009:

Lols in your wildest imagination come and stole Lagos na why can’t yiu develop your almighty anabra
Is Lagos yours. We did not steal Lagos. We bought everything we own.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
for your own mind wetin you talk make sense ? if una side good una for no dey drag another person land ooo

BeardedMeat:
Online warrior. Igboman would be governor in Lagos in your lifetime. It won't take much longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I don’t blame you, I only blame the Yorubas for their gross naivety. It will eventually be their downfall. Now some of them are forming ‘politically correct’ by disowning one their own Tinubu for a PO.
You blame intelligent Yorubas for not voting a useless, sick old man called Tinubu. You need a doctor to check your head.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Marvins009: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
Is Lagos yours. We did not steal Lagos. We bought everything we own.

How many percentage of you in Lagos and how much investment do you think you guys own in Lagos keep deceiving yourself oh I forget you guys are developer that can’t develop your own state and trying hard to steal what’s not yours build your state

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Marvins009:

How many percentage of you in Lagos and how much investment do you think you guys own in Lagos keep deceiving yourself oh I forget you guys are developer that can’t develop your own state and trying hard to steal what’s not yours build your state
I have already told you, Lagos is the 6th Igbo state so you are not making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by madukaanaya(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
we don’t give a Fvck about igbos
If we hate ,we won’t accommodate you guys
Can you do half of what you have been doing to us in the north??
Am sure genocide against igbos would have filled the north by now.
Even when you were been massacred in Civil war,we were the first to receive you guys with open arms .
But it is pity many of you new generation don’t knw history.
They keep bitting the finger that feed them
man u are very stupid but forgive me.which finger is feeding igbos? In your small mind you think that without lagos that overhyped slum that igbos won't succeed
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Marvins009:

We did not steal anything in Lagos, all we have, we bought.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Tochj(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
What was the contributions of other tribes in igboland to compare igbo contributions to wherever they found themselves.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by madukaanaya(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
BoStar:
I expect to be insulted and I'm well insulated to that. Truly, if only we all can see ourselves as Nigerians and nothing more, we would have developed more.

Lagos isn't no man's land but a state in the western part of Nigeria, just like Anambra and other eastern states and you will agree with me that the kind of accommodation and tolerance you get in Lagos to thrive as a "non-westerner", other tribes cannot get that in the east. If such tolerance was in the east, perhaps we may likely have "non-westerners" and other tribes in their cabinet.

Please let's tolerate one another and stop this tribal sentiments so we can leave behind a better society for our children and those yet unborn.

Good luck!!!
why didn't you blame that idiot that wants to divide us because of tinubu that doesn't even know that he exists
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by richie240: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Tinubu should not just be voted because he is Yoruba, but because he is farrrrrrr more competent than Obi. His record has it to show.
Dont disturb yasef biko.
The average igboman will vote any person- be it armed robber, terrorist, even madman- in as much as he (d candidate) is 'Emeka'.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Dagger111(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
This man; 70 years old man. When you understand that Lagos is not a Yoruba state and the population of Igbo in the state is only slightly smaller than the Yorubas, you would have peace.
The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. They pay a large portion of the tax, why shouldn't they be represented. Lagos belongs to no one. It's a metropolitan city like London. The major of London is an Arab decent. Stop complaining about Lagos. It does not belong to you.

Some of una this Igbos are cr*zy, i swear. If not, how would a reasonable being call Lagos "A no man's land"? As in enh.....

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Jack500: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Cultist, do your worst. You would sleep in jail.

We shall see grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.