Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34556 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Akerele44(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
derecho:
Yawns... Is it difficult to understand why Nigerians won't vote APC?
All these nonsense won't work.
Maybe if na Osinbajo,Yorubas fit reason am

Northerners hate anything Igbó tribe more than devil

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by DamianX: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
I would like to see y'all take this rantings and wailings to your neighborhood, Twitter, Facebook where the Igbos are. I want to see something.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igbojew: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stargangz:
All igbos are IPOB miscreants, we will send them back to their potopoto stinking region come 2023. If dem born una well and una come dey do strong head say u no fit go ur dirty villages, we go throw u all into lagoon.
I hope you will not cry blood like you coward Yorubas always do if Igbos reciprocate this same insults you thrown at them.You people will always be the first to throw insults and abuses on brave Igbos but when they reciprocate back you people will start shouting and playing victims................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls which village do you come from? I hope U are not one of those touts from aiyetoro village in Ogun state coming to claim ownership of Lagos even though your papa never lay one block for Lagos or even his village
igbos don’t build house in Lagos
They rent
Even in amowa odofin wey them plenty,If them do anyhow,yoruba landlord go booth them out
No cap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igbojew: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
That is because Lagos is a no man's land and so nothing you people can do about it..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
I hope you will not cry blood like you coward Yorubas always do if Igbos reciprocate this same insults you thrown at them.You people will always be the first to throw insults and abuses on brave Igbos but when they reciprocate back you people will start shouting and playing victims................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
brave tribe that lost 3m cowards
Brave tribe whose war lord ran with tail in btw his ass lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
That is because Lagos is a no man's land and so nothing you people can do about it..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
igbo Jew ,rest
Igbos have been shouting “no man’s land” since 90s,it hasn’t change anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Laggafin: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
uvie66:
No you are not tribal, but exception to the rule, but point to a non indigene working for the state government in any ibo land.
Like u said Igbos are industrious.. meaning they like innovations.. are creative and always moving to other areas for opportunities.. Now u won't blame them if other tribes don't have same zeal.. phps its cause of the wrong notion some oda tribes have of them .. that is making dem afraid to come to Biafran lands to also aspire .
. I tell you if they do.. they will also rise thru the ranks to become anything they desire .. forget all this hugwash tags that has ruined this country where we keep amplifying tribal bants and clannish vitrols that has offered nothing or devoloped us as a people and Nation.. have u paused to think that all this leaders who have occupied Aso rock.. has it translated to good governance to people of their ethnic stocks Let's wise up Youths and begin to change this narrative if we want to see our country become what we wish for
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igbojew: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy
You made my day with this your superb reply you gave that inconsiquential sub human being.Igbos will always be a giant in their dreams.I don't know why a particular tribe decided to hate God's own people Igbos that don't even know if they exist............I am that Igbojew
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by olatuns2017: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

Do you know no Yoruba can vote in SE against SE interest!

We can count the number of Igbos in SE in an hour

But

Igbos come to SW and want to dictate to us

Ogun go kill many people IPOB in 2023

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
This man; 70 years old man. When you understand that Lagos is not a Yoruba state and the population of Igbo in the state is only slightly smaller than the Yorubas, you would have peace.
The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. They pay a large portion of the tax, why shouldn't they be represented. Lagos belongs to no one. It's a metropolitan city like London. The major of London is an Arab decent. Stop complaining about Lagos. It does not belong to you.
I don’t blame you, I only blame the Yorubas for their gross naivety. It will eventually be their downfall. Now some of them are forming ‘politically correct’ by disowning one their own Tinubu for a PO.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
am a yoruba
I don’t give a Fvck about tinubu if he win or not
So rest

No you are not a true Yoruba son!

Yorubas are elite and well brought up! You are ill-mannered, bigoted, divisive, clannish, and pathetically ignorant.

Go have a word with yourself!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by amaridigital(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
which investment have you guys taken in lagos haha
Igbos investment are not up to 5% in Lagos state that is the fact
To prove me wrong,go Alausa and do findings yourself
You think 2x2 shops and gala hawking are investment?
You all have been shouting Lagos is no man’s land since 90s,what as it changed in Lagos to todayNOTHING
your children children will still shout that shit in future while nothing will change

Another stupidity legendary to the Nyamiris. No man's land yet the Yorubas are in control of governance. No man's land yet the king's are Yorubas. No man's land yet your kids must have credit pass in Yoruba language in WAEC before they can enrol at any state college in Lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igbojew: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
igbo Jew ,rest
Igbos have been shouting “no man’s land” since 90s,it hasn’t change anything
If it hasn't change anything make una come and pursue Igbos in their shops or where they live in Lagos that is when you people will know that Lagos is a no man's land and Igbos have equal stake the way you Yorubas have.Beside Yorubas are not even indigine and owner of Lagos but Benin are the original owner and indigine of Lagos and at the right time Igbos will help Benin reclaim their ancestral land Lagos........... ..I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by bdon123(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
So we should vote thiefnub becos there is an igbo man as house of reps in Lagos or becos he empowered an igbo drug pusher called E money?
Wait so lagos is tinubu personal property abi u dey madt ni.
Receive sense..go back to ur agbado sponsor.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by BoStar: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
I expect to be insulted and I'm well insulated to that. Truly, if only we all can see ourselves as Nigerians and nothing more, we would have developed more.

Lagos isn't no man's land but a state in the western part of Nigeria, just like Anambra and other eastern states and you will agree with me that the kind of accommodation and tolerance you get in Lagos to thrive as a "non-westerner", other tribes cannot get that in the east. If such tolerance was in the east, perhaps we may likely have "non-westerners" and other tribes in their cabinet.

Please let's tolerate one another and stop this tribal sentiments so we can leave behind a better society for our children and those yet unborn.

Good luck!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by bdon123(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

No you are not a true Yoruba son!

Yorubas are elite and well brought up! You are ill-mannered, bigoted, divisive, clannish, and pathetically ignorant.

Go have a word with yourself!
He jst happened to be a yoruba man that has sense more than u.Most of us hav moved past ethnic sentiments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by DrAkpamudehe: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
igbos don’t build house in Lagos
They rent
Even in amowa odofin wey them plenty,If them do anyhow,yoruba landlord go booth them out
No cap

Furck off
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by bdon123(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I don’t blame you, I only blame the Yorubas for their gross naivety. It will eventually be their downfall. Now some of them are forming ‘politically correct’ by disowning one their own Tinubu for a PO.
So Tinubu should be voted jst becos his yoruba?Most of us here would hav voted osinbanjo of he was d candidate,bt hell no to Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
justuschi50:
We will take Lagos from the bastard yorubas

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by bdon123(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
U live in lagos,hav never stepped foot in east n u complaining that yoruba man no dey cabinet.
U must be a fool.Go n be relevant in d east so that u will get opportunity to contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by obuneme: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy
Simple, short and precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
bdon123:

He jst happened to be a yoruba man that has sense more than u.Most of us hav moved past ethnic sentiments

I'm sorry.... I believe you are quoting the wrong person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igbojew: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:

You better hold your Biafra and stop decieving yourself.

Yorubas are homogeneous and are related from Ife. Your discrimination and bigotry you do among yourself is not applicable in Yoruba land

Read the story below to understand how backward your people are
As long as you coward Yorubas keep on conspiring with your Housa/Fulani masters to deny Igbos their Biafra then be less assured that Igbos will keep controlling and dorminating Lagos and soon they will annex it...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Mchawi(f): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stargangz:
All igbos are IPOB miscreants, we will send them back to their potopoto stinking region come 2023. If dem born una well and una come dey do strong head say u no fit go ur dirty villages, we go throw u all into lagoon.

Olodo. Travel and see. Be commenting from you tiny whole. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Eriokanmi: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
as long as he his yoruba,you are less concern.
Yorubas are not you igbos wey imo indigene can’t be civil servant in anambra
Omo Eko nimi.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Marvins009: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Lol, even before IPOB, the Igbos had a good share of Lagos. And that share continues to increase each year.
Only a fool would think Lagos is Yoruba land. It stopped being Yoruba land even before you were born

Lols in your wildest imagination come and stole Lagos na why can’t yiu develop your almighty anabra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lailo: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Mr man. The yorubas gave them the breeding ground that birth such population and influence. Igbos don't allow other people flourish on their soil. Both are deliberate actions and the consequences are what the two regions are facing. It doesn't however take more that mere political regulations or laws to put this in check in Lagos state especially. And if they start, it is you people who will be shouting one naijeria, where as in ur land, their is nothing like that. And people who have allowed u to flourish on their land, u blame them and spit on their heads. Time will tell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by richie240: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
we don’t give a Fvck about igbos
If we hate ,we won’t accommodate you guys
Can you do half of what you have been doing to us in the north??
Am sure genocide against igbos would have filled the north by now.
Even when you were been massacred in Civil war,we were the first to receive you guys with open arms .
But it is pity many of you new generation don’t knw history.
They keep bitting the finger that feed them
Point of correction brah: they know history well-well, its just not in them to know civility/diplomacy/self-respect.

No.matter how u Try to domesticate cobra, one-day, one-day, e must bite u!
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7312339/hero-saves-drowning-dog-only

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Iyatostrong(f): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=derecho post=116254303]Yawns... Is it difficult to understand why Nigerians won't vote APC?
All these nonsense won't work.
Maybe if na Osinbajo,Yorubas fit reason am[ Lol. Who are nigerians? ]
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by CaptainAyub: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
ignorant mofos
List names of Fulanis that rules in kwara ??
You mean same Fulanis that shares 3% populations with nupe ,bariba in baruten local govt.

You guys go just sit down in one roof leaking hut and start typing rubbish
Emir of Ilorin is permanently fulani.
Saraki is fulani

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amumaigwe: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

It was not an award. He contested against a Yoruba and won. Yoruba man may also contest in Imo state and also win if he has what it takes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.