Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34502 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dagger111:

Some of una this Igbos are cr*zy, i swear. If not, how would a reasonable being call Lagos "A no man's land"? As in enh.....
You opinion. It's only in Nigeria that tribalism is accepted as the standard. If an Indian resident of Newyork called the city his home, he would be applauded. If a Yoruba boy in UK calls Pekam Yoruba land no one attacks him. But an Igbo man who does business, pays tax and has property in Lagos cannot lay claim to where he lives, you need to check yourself. Do your worse Lasgidi belong to all 9ja.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jack500:

We shall see grin grin
story teller.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Killermamba: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

Let me guess, all glory to Tinubu. Very soon una go wake in the morning and also thank Tinubu for waking u up
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Mrfixitt(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stargangz:
All igbos are IPOB miscreants, we will send them back to their potopoto stinking region come 2023. If dem born una well and una come dey do strong head say u no fit go ur dirty villages, we go throw u all into lagoon.
Lol...Even you putting up under Ojuelegba bridge dey talk.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Mrkindness: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
beside prostitute and selling agbo tell me any Yoruba man that have investment in South East ?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by aikyg(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?

The Director Of Administration in the Anambra state civil service, Adebayo Ojeyinka, is a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
bdon123:
U live in lagos,hav never stepped foot in east n u complaining that yoruba man no dey cabinet.
U must be a fool.Go n be relevant in d east so that u will get opportunity to contest

Your own People are fleeing from the East in droves why will anyone go there?

Ordinary Market you can't go on Monday of all days

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by ASAPFERG1: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
I blame lagos state govt for giving them space .. if I rule lagos for just one week ehn, igbos go run 4-40 angry.
Asin, them go run and vow to never return angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

You opinion. It's only in Nigeria that tribalism is accepted as the standard. If an Indian resident of Newyork called the city his home, he would be applauded. If a Yoruba boy in UK calls Pekam Yoruba land no one attacks him. But an Igbo man who does business, pays tax and has property in Lagos cannot lay claim to where he lives, you need to check yourself. Do your worse Lasgidi belong to all 9ja.

Nobody calls London No man's Land o!

It is part of Her Majesty's the Queen of Englands Realms

To do so would be insulting the Queen

And as Liberal as the British are they absolutely cannot Stand their Queen been insulted by anybody not even Boris Johnson can try it

Before anybody can occupy any Govt Post or Sit in Parliament you must swear Oath of allegiance to the Queen of England

5 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Opintiwa: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I blame lagos state govt for giving them space .. if I rule lagos for just one week ehn, igbos go run 4-40 angry.

Is that what gave you ulcer ?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by danilmo: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

So it was Igbo people that voted him there due to their voting strength? undecided

I think u people should be stripped off that voting exercise . See mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
This man; 70 years old man. When you understand that Lagos is not a Yoruba state and the population of Igbo in the state is only slightly smaller than the Yorubas, you would have peace.
The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. They pay a large portion of the tax, why shouldn't they be represented. Lagos belongs to no one. It's a metropolitan city like London. The major of London is an Arab decent. Stop complaining about Lagos. It does not belong to you.
lol its with your 2x2 shop that you are paying tax.....lol....outside market Levi's how many shops are paying tax in computer village?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

You opinion. It's only in Nigeria that tribalism is accepted as the standard. If an Indian resident of Newyork called the city his home, he would be applauded. [b][/b]If a Yoruba boy in UK calls Pekam Yoruba land no one attacks him. But an Igbo man who does business, pays tax and has property in Lagos cannot lay claim to where he lives, you need to check yourself. Do your worse Lasgidi belong to all 9ja.
no sane yoruba will do that

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
danilmo:

So it was Igbo people that voted him there due to their voting strength? undecided

I think u people should be stripped off that voting exercise . See mouth.
don’t mind those f00ls
They decided to give him the membership for asiwaju political game thinking igbos in Lagos would vote tinubu come 2023.
If they(igbos) don’t deliver in 2023, his ass would be kicked out of the assembly

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
that man ass would be kicked out from assembly if he fails to deliver vote for asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
beside prostitute and selling agbo tell me any Yoruba man that have investment in South East ?
we are not interested in landlock region
Your igbomen self don’t wanna live in SE

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

igbos don dey over do by calling it no man’s land

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by leokid866: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
aikyg:

The Director Of Administration in the Anambra state civil service, Adebayo Ojeyinka, is a Yoruba man.
director of administration is a civil service Job like any other......it's not a political or ellective post........the man has spent 27 years at the post and no one has thought of a promotion?........

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by ASAPFERG1: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
that man ass would be kicked out from assembly if he fails to deliver vote for asiwaju
reason why I still like fashola.. sanwo olu just dey slack.. reason why hausa even better because them sabi treat this useless tribe well angry

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
reason why I still like fashola.. sanwo olu just dey slack.. reason why hausa even better because them sabi treat this useless tribe well angry
fashola for don pack them like fish send them back to there evil forest called alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by ASAPFERG1: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
fashola for don pack them like fish send them back to there evil forest called alaigbo
sanwo olu just dey slack.. firat of all, I go first grind ladipo and alabato ashes. .. then I go introduce high tax for everything in areas wey igbos for many.. I fit even introduce tax for oxygen grin grin
If I show them them go run

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
sanwo olu just dey slack.. firat of all, I go first grind ladipo and alabato ashes. .. then I go introduce high tax for everything in areas wey igbos for many.. I fit even introduce tax for oxygen grin grin
If I show them them go run

You are Wrong

Let Lagos State go after every Fake Drug Dealer, Every Fake Products dealer , Every Drug Dealer, Every Fraudster,Kidnappers, Prostitution, every Baby Factory Operator ,Cultists jail them and seize all their assets and end all the Criminal Businesses forever

Law abiding people can go freely about their businesses

When you Land firmly on the Criminals Lagos State and it's People will be respected
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by ASAPFERG1: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

You are Wrong

Go after every Fake Drug Dealer, Every Drug Dealer, Every Fraudster,Kidnappers, every Baby Factory Operator jail them and seize all their assets

Law abiding people can go freely about their businesses

When you Land firmly on the Criminals the State and it's People will be respected
all igbos are criminals.. ask ghanaians and southafricans.. they will tell you

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
if na you shay you go invest for SE? ABY YOU BLIND?

Mrkindness:

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Sheggy13(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Meaningless thread.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by SenatePresdo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

Lagos was the capital of nigeria for Decades, its a mini Nigeria. I would have said no man's land, but that's rude.

Until I see an igbo man in Ogun state House of Assembly, then I will take you guys serious.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by paramakina202: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:
Who are the rightful owners? Are they not also yorubas?

Rightful owners are indigenous Lagosians not people from Osun,Ogun,Ondo and so on.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
YOU !! SHUT UP ABEG ... YOUR NAME SEFF STUPID

Igbojew:
I hope you will not cry blood like you coward Yorubas always do if Igbos reciprocate this same insults you thrown at them.You people will always be the first to throw insults and abuses on brave Igbos but when they reciprocate back you people will start shouting and playing victims................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by StylelushMag: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
One of his SSAs in media is even from imo. There are many non indigenes working in the government house. We don't make noise about it.
Nigerianization:

Can you honestly say that the population of the Yoruba in Anambra is up to 10k? Please be honest.

Currently, the chief press secretary to Soludo is from Edo state.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by pquaver(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Proudly afonja! Common don't be a fool. You are by no means IGBO, be proud of yourself child.

Exactly what I am saying pretending all is well.. Anyways 20million of you can shout and write Afonja from now till 2050, It will not change me from igbo to yoruba. So ur online talk doesn't count. You are like an ant. We Don face racism survive, u come tink say na ur online Afonja calling go get effect? Oga if u stop to call me Afonja shame on. U.. Olodo I remain Nwafor igbo.. Infact a royal one and my fathers have been known for standing by the truth.. Not you useless sons of slaves born in this generation trying to change igbo stand for truth into violence deceit and immoral thinking and logic.. and ur opinion does not count who is bigbo or is not... Anu mpa

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Christistruth00: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Rightful owners are indigenous Lagosians not people from Osun,Ogun,Ondo and so on.

The Awori migrated from Ile Ife in Osun State

The Onikoyi Of Ikoyi was an Oyo who Migrated from Osun State

The Oba of Lagos is of Ijesha Osun State Paternal Lineage

Awori and Ijebuland Includes Ogun State

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

Ogun,Osun,Oyo,Ondo Ekiti,Kwara, Kogi West, Itsekiri are Yoruba

Yorubas are one People

You don’t ask the Son what he is looking for in his father’s House it is his Home

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
paramakina202:

ijebu,awori,ilajes are the indigenous people of Lagos.
They migrate from Ile ife in osun likewise ijebu from ogun state.
If you like shout no man’s land from now till 20300,it won’t seize to be yorubaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic" / Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.