Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34571 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lhordspy: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:
Is this how the new generation of yorubas will remain resentful bitter losers? Your lack of adventure is nobody's fault. Continue sitting in your brown roof and believing your media propaganda the the east is bad

It seems you are as daft as i predicted. Our brown roof, the same brown roofs where 50percent of your tribesman are in the traffic selling gala The same brown roof where the remaining 50percent are all over the place like almajiri. Leave una no gree leave, stay quiet, you say never. What do you guys really want?? Or is it another christmas party where 2millions of your kind will be send to the great beyond just like ojukwu made it befall you.

8 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?

All in the bid to discredit Igbos and by extention Obi and support Tinubu. No problem just one question. Was it under Tinubu administration or was it Tinubu that appointed him? It's a yes or no answer. Same thing for Obi, is Obi the one to carry an Hausa or Yoruba and put him into power?

Don't stumble on any thing and bring it as an argument or a point to prove, in English language argumentative essay or debate, the speakers gets the strongest points out not trivia things. Tinubu developed Lagos, Lagos that has been the economic and industrial center of Nigeria since before independence. Its like saying Okowa developed delta state or brought crude oil there.

Meanwhile, don't tell me Tinubu could have stopped it or Tinubu owns Lagos, e go back fire. Prove the validity of your candidate and stop been petty.

I appreciate your efforts but we are not daft, show the quality of your candidate with strong point and quit doing the politics of bigotry and hatred that's how Buhari got there in the first place

If the ends of Tinubu becoming president justifies the means of doing a do or die system of politicking and campaigning then its another proof that he is not the right man for the job.

For a while leave Obi and face atiku and kwankwaso. He no get structure e no get structure, leave am now why is he a threat to you. The man has not even been blowing his trumpet.

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

All in the bid to discredit Igbos and by extention Obi and support Tinubu. No problem just one question. Was it under Tinubu administration or was it Tinubu that appointed him? It's a yes or no answer. Same thing for Obi, is Obi the one to carry an Hausa or Yoruba and put him into power?

Don't stumble on any thing and bring it as an argument or a point to prove, in English language argumentative essay or debate, the speakers gets the strongest points out not trivia things. Tinubu developed Lagos, Lagos that has been the economic and industrial center of Nigeria since before independence. Its like saying Okowa developed delta state or brought crude oil there.

Meanwhile, don't tell me Tinubu could have stopped it or Tinubu owns Lagos, e go back fire. Prove the validity of your candidate and stop been petty.

I appreciate your efforts but we are not daft, show the quality of your candidate with strong point and quit doing the politics of bigotry and hatred that's how Buhari got there in the first place

If the ends of Tinubu becoming president justifies the means of doing a do or die system of politicking and campaigning then its another proof that he is not the right man for the job.

For a while leave Obi and face atiku and kwankwaso. He no get structure e no get structure, leave am now why is he a threat to you. The man has not even been blowing his trumpet.

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Tochj(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
Agbo sellers as a leader in igboland?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by loko50(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Threads that promote tribalism should be banned on nl
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by edungene7: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
how many Yorubas have the balls of crossing the river Niger to hustle and settle down? the Igbo's built Lagos with their wealth by sense of financial ownership the Igbo's own thirty percent of Lagos landed properties go wear yr thinking cap
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Winning123: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
He is not goving anybody blood pressure. He is just a liar, a very chronic one

lastcall:
Peter Obi giving them high blood pressure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by PeterObi4LP: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:

Sir Micheal Otedola
Olagunsoye Onyelola
Muhammad Buba Marwa
Bola Tinubu
Babatunde Fashola
Akinwunmi Ambode
Babajide Sanwo-Olu

The above names are not from Lagos state but they govern the state. Lagos is no man's land. By next election I will contest for a position there.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by bhella10: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaA125:

Igbos develop where they do business. I guess Yorubas are allergic to positive development except mining skulls and raping teenage girls. Shameless people!!!
We don't describe our fathers house with left hand. We go home to develop it. Ile l'abo

7 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by BrashMan: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

Ikpa, you have said it all. There's nothing to add. Only that the brainless fools can never think like this because their heads are buried deep in the lifeless drug baron's rectum.

None of them can go to the east and make the kind of investment the Igbos have made in Lagos and other places.

They just sit in one outdated palm wine shrine in Ogbomosho and expect to be appointed into government offices in Igbo land.

Most of them living in the SS/SE are either federal workers or work in banks and other institutions. They can't leave their comfort zone to explore and add value to other people's environments.

Their own is to just earn a salary, use the money to chase ashawo and use the remaining to take Jedi Jedi. And they will have the guts to insult people who leave their land to invest and develop other places.

Bunch of retards who can't see the damage the drug lord is doing to them. Despite the hate and hostilities from host communities, the Igbos still strive and succeed more than the so-called Lagosians.

I wish my SS people will imbibe the industrious spirit of the Igbos, we would have conquered poverty long ago

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:
I don't know which mortuary you bought your land from, but it doesn't change anything. You CANNOT own our land - it's legally a 100-year lease. Our Land (Lagos) is still in our region (SW) with our indigenous Obas and baales serving as traditional custodians. It is still under a Yoruba government and populated by a yoruba-majority people. Lastly, when Nigeria inevitably breaks up, our region will still be our NATION and you will have to become a Yoruba (a Citizen) to use the passports. Even having a billion 2*2 shops selling okrika and china electronics cannot change these facts. LoooooooooL

Mr dick, in 2100, Lagos is projected to have a population of over 60 million. The Aboriginal population would be under 5%. But you expect they would some how be able to kick off everyone and reclaim the land?
We are talking about kicking out Igbos, Hausas, Southerners, even fellow Yorubas from other states. Basically kicking out over 20 million land owners. Have some sense.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by SugarGirl44(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
only In your dream that would happen man

No be by mouth.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lhordspy: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
loko50:
Threads that promote tribalism should be banned on nl

Never. It is nothing new, we all knows all arrogant and disrespectful this dirty people are.
We have always endure for so long. We cant take it any longer. The time is now. Come may29, we will drive them back to their slum called Aba. This will be the end of their political ambition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

We pay real Bride price for our women. Do you have a problem with how we spend our money?

You buy your women like dogs in the market. Cash and carry. That is why they are not allowed to inherit your property.
You don't have any money. Of the 3 major tribes, you're the poorest. No Igbo in Nigeria today is a Forbes billionaire.
So, what money are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:
I don't know which mortuary you bought your land from, but it doesn't change anything. You CANNOT own our land - it's legally a 100-year lease. Our Land (Lagos) is still in our region (SW) with our indigenous Obas and baales serving as traditional custodians. It is still under a Yoruba government and populated by a yoruba-majority people. Lastly, when Nigeria inevitably breaks up, our region will still be our NATION and you will have to become a Yoruba (a Citizen) to use the passports. Even having a billion 2*2 shops selling okrika and china electronics cannot change these facts. LoooooooooL

this is the easiest time to kick us out. If you can't do it now forget about 100 years time.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Whoknowsme: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you develop Lagos why the tiny 5 state which is not up to oyo state can’t be developed
No be stupidity be that ?
A bastard only go to develop other people house while is father house remains in shamble
The road to the east is wide open to drive into and ask for any post there. Instead of blaming and resenting Igbos, Channel that energy to something useful and better.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by gadgethead: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaA125:
Where are Yorubas to be given appointment or contest election I
SouthEast?? @biodun, you can't live in Oshogbo, Ibarakpa or Okitikpukpa and be expecting job offer in SouthEast. Kpele ooo

How will Yorubas be there? When you are even hostile to them in the southwest, how will you be to them in the southeast?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by diplomat058(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ogbeni Longthroat, the Land automatically reverts back to the ownership of Lagos state government. You must have heard cases of Lagos Govt taking over a particular Land/area. I was a victim too, but Govt took over the area I was staying in Jakande and brought Cataerpillar to demolish people's houses, calling it illegal settlement. I was forced to vacate the high-rent room I just rented after barely spending 4 months

tctrills:
Mr dick you actually think that in 100 years people would hand over their lands. Clearly you don't know history. Tell me one place this has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Truthdeypain: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

Omo da da grin grin
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by YorubarLord: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Damn grin
Hotfreeze:

You buy your women like dogs in the market. Cash and carry. That is why they are not allowed to inherit your property.
You don't have any money. Of the 3 major tribes, you're the poorest. No Igbo in Nigeria today is a Forbes billionaire.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

lol. The Yorubas on Forbes list, do they dash you money? Only an idiot checks another man's money. When I came to buy land in Lagos, no one asked if I was on Forbes list before selling.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by CaptainAyub: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
How many yorubas are in Anambra?
Na d few agbo/jedi sellers and 'forknizar' u wan make commissioner?
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by vhykeeytor(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

The Question you should ask yourself is why are there no persons from Southeast in Osun, Oyo, Etiki, Ondo or Ogun State House of assembly? Lagos is the collectively contributions of Nigeria and most especially crude oil wealth from Niger Delta. Lagos is cosmopolitan and you will expect something like this. As close as Ogun State is to Lagos, no igbo man has even won a councilorship elections. This says a lot about the noise the Yoruba's make here online of being accommodating. it's only foolishness that would make you compare Anambra and Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by dominic17: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Is it Tinubu that voted him?

citygarden:

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by BrashMan: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:

Am not surprised if your response because we know that is the usual anthem you normally sing. Why not sit down in your state and build it like you develop everywhere in the world. Like Hong Kong, China, america, Malaysia, where most of your people are on death sentence all in the name of you develop their country. I won't batch you because am omoluabi. Ipodians Army

When you chase away the Chines, Lebanese, and other nationals living and doing business in Lagos, only then will you have the right to tell the Igbos to leave Lagos.

Your sourd brain didn't allow you to reason that although their country is more developed, you still find Europeans and Asians living in Nigeria. Go and tell them to leave.

Your dumbness and bigotry also made you forget that your people are there in the east and south south too.

The day you cretinous lots will have sense, it will be a sign that the world will end soon.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by diplomat058(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
No one is kicking anybody out. We are discussing the legality of land tenure. You are occupyiing the Land as a Leassee, NOT as an owner; and the lease tenure is 100 yrs. After then, the land automatically reverts back to Lagos Govt

tctrills:
this is the easiest time to kick us out. If you can't do it now forget about 100 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:
Ogbeni Longthroat, the Land automatically reverts back to the ownership of Lagos state government. You must have heard cases of Lagos Govt taking over a particular Land/area. I was a victim too, but Govt took over the area I was staying in Jakande and brought Cataerpillar to demolish people's houses, calling it illegal settlement. I was forced to vacate the high-rent room I just rented after barely spending 4 months

dick man, let's wait and see. The government would never displace millions of people to please a few. In 100 years from now. The demography of Lagos would be very interesting. It would be impossible to do what you say. Anyway, I would be dead by then. Hopefully you would be alive to witness it and let me know when you join me.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Igboslayer: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
They can't even tolerate themselves in their states let alone allowing other tribes
I just pray they have that their Biafra. God know say we no go admit any refugees for south west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:
No one is kicking anybody out. We are discussing the legality of land tenure. You are occupyiing the Land as a Leassee, NOT as an owner; and the lease tenure is 100 yrs. After then, the land automatically reverts back to Lagos Govt

Nna 100 years is a long time to know what would happen. But if you make it to 100 years, let me know what happens when you join me at the other side.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
lol. The Yorubas on Forbes list, do they dash you money? Only an idiot checks another man's money. When I came to buy land in Lagos, no one asked if I was on Forbes list before selling.

This fool is proud of buying land in Lagos when a Yoruba man is feeding his ancestors in Igboland. You buy land and get C of O. Governor can revoke your C of O, give you 20k as compensation and demolish your house.

The Yorubas on Forbes list feed your Obi of Onitsha and feed the entire Igboland. Adenuga sponsors the Ofala festival which you millions of paupers put together can't do.

You are a little runt who is so daft that he's further exposing his people to ridicule.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nigerianization(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Look at this one. Ajala. You are even bragging of travelling alot. Why wont you travel alot like fulani herdsmen. When your place is unliveable. I can imagine two years old you been bundled in a polybag all the way from potopoto republic of Aba to "obodo Oyinbo Lagos" . You should thank your parent for thinking very fast and sneaking you into lagos. If not, i doubt you will even be able to afford the phone you are using presently. Talkmore of exchanging word with me throught the free data you were given.

Ungrateful b*stard

Grateful to who?

Aside from four states in the north, there's no place I've not been to in Nigeria. I have also traveled to some countries. Am not in Lagos for your information and I don't make my living from Lagos. I understand the hate in your soul.

If you are using a free phone and subscribing to free data, lucky you. I spend 12k on data monthly and I don't use a cheap phone too.

That being said, if you take up my offer, I could sponsor you for a week to any part of the south east you wish.

Transportation, feeding, hotel accommodation plus standby chauffeur for a week.

Stop hating and start living.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:

Not only that, a Governor can revoke the C of O and give them 3k as compensation.

In simple English, carry your house on your head and gettat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.