Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34505 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
una for dey una state develop am na ... so sure you reside in lagos too .. and what have you guys done in lagos state asides stealing from people under the disguise of selling market in alaba,ladipo,computer village ... so if you dey talk your rubbish no mention OYO STATE i'll come for you gaun ni .. if dem gv una chance or say na una dominate lagos state una for don send everyone packing...

00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

This fool is proud of buying land in Lagos when a Yoruba man is feeding his ancestors in Igboland. You buy land and get C of O. Governor can revoke your C of O, give you 20k as compensation and demolish your house.

The Yorubas on Forbes list feed your Obi of Onitsha and feed the entire Igboland. Adenuga sponsors the Ofala festival which you millions of paupers put together can't do.

You are a little runt who is so daft that he's further exposing his people to ridicule.
I would Rather own a land than feed people in an ofala. And yes I send food to my Yoruba neighbors on Christmas. Where I come from, giving someone food is nothing to boast of. I also collect food from them on Salah. As I said, so long I can buy land and do my business, I don't care the sponsor of Ofala.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
this is the easiest time to kick us out. If you can't do it now forget about 100 years time.

The law says you may be compensated, the law didn't specify an amount. grin

Your C of O can be revoked and you will receive compensation. You will be given 4k and a tribal mark as compensation.

I can assure you of something. Your children will not be allowed to inherit your properties in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

The law says you may be compensated, the law didn't specify an amount. grin

Your C of O can be revoked and you will receive compensation. You will be given 4k and a tribal mark as compensation.

I can assure you of something. Your children will not be allowed to inherit your properties in Lagos.
oga let's have this discussion in 100 years time ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Mandate2023: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
LAGOS is a no mans land.

But yoruba's are commissioner in kaduna....the spoke person for elrufai sef is yoruba...is kaduna no mans land too oloriburuku

That's hw u ppl write jagons online and when dey chase ur ppl away nah una go dey cry

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Sleekjunior(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
HOW MANY OF UNA GET MIND TO COME EAST CONTEST
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

My region is not landlocked!

Many of you dimwits actually believe everyone who speaks against your stupidity is from the SouthEast!

The daftness of you lot ehn!
i
Werey show your identity grin
If it not a landlock,y’all will stay put in your region.How many Yorubas have you seen in SE if it is not an unproductive region .
I said it ,igbos in yoruba land are more that those in SE .
what are you guys running away from??
Poverty?
Insecurity?
Spiritual attack from village sisters ?
Next time,You stay and fight the challenges you are facing not running in bucks to serve as a burden to others .
Igbos in my street alone are up to 30,you hardly knw self cos the culture is lost ,their children speaks yoruba and it would be difficult for you to knw they are igbos self .this is not Lagos oo

6 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

I would Rather own a land than feed people in an ofala. And yes I send food to my Yoruba neighbors on Christmas. Where I come from, giving someone food is nothing to boast of. I also collect food from them on Salah. As I said, so long I can buy land and do my business, I don't care the sponsor of Ofala.

You see why I said your stupidity is a disgrace to Igbos. This upcountry baboon is okay with his people being beggars so long as he can hawk fan yogo in Lagos.

Never seen an Igboman as stupid as you.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You see why I said your stupidity is a disgrace to Igbos. This upcountry baboon is okay with his people being beggars so long as he can hawk fan yogo in Lagos.

Now even you knows you are no longer making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekjunior:
HOW MANY OF UNA GET MIND TO COME EAST CONTEST
yorubas are not interested in coming to a landlock and unproductive region.
What is Americans going to find in Afghanistan

Our region is the best place for us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nigerianization(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
The hate on this thread is so suffocating. Gosh!!!

Two neighbours fighting.

Las Las, the rich don't engage in such.

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
oga let's have this discussion in 100 years time ok.

You won't own that property up to 100 years.
A new law regarding ownership and registration of land by aliens will be promulgated ancillary to the Land Use Act and you my friend will be messed up badly.
Previous registrations will be revoked, land owned by aliens will revert back to the Governor.

You will then be compelled to receive a Yoruba tribal mark and adopt a Yoruba name to own land in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

I understand that you feel the sponsor of an ofala should be the most important part of this discussion. Well I don't. So sorry. Look for an ofala expert.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nigerianization(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
yorubas are not interested in coming to a landlock and unproductive region.
What is Americans going to find in Afghanistan

Our region is the best place for us

So you don't know that there were hundreds of thousands of Americans in Afghanistan before the Talibans took over?

Please research before you speak.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

A new law regarding ownership and registration of land by aliens will be promulgated ancillary to the Land Use Act and you my friend will be messed up badly.
Previous registrations will be revoked, land owned by aliens will revert back to the Governor.

You will then be compelled to receive a Yoruba tribal mark and adopt a Yoruba name to own land in Lagos.
ok you win. I am terrified. Now I would vote for Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by richie240: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thank u.for reminding us here.
Please loud it for d dumb 'nationalistic' yorubas. When we tell them that d 2022 igbos are not different from their 1966 forefathers, they think we dey misyarn.

I appreciate your honesty.
Your submission solidifies one of d reasons why it will be easier for a camel to pass thru d needle eye than for 'Emeka' to be d president of federal rep of Nigeria.

Daalu joor!
cool
tctrills:

Lol, even before IPOB, the Igbos had a good share of Lagos. And that share continues to increase each year.
Only a fool would think Lagos is Yoruba land. It stopped being Yoruba land even before you were born
E múrasi
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nigerianization(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
I understand that you feel the sponsor of an ofala should be the most important part of this discussion. Well I don't. So sorry. Look for an ofala expert.

You are believing the ofala sponsorship lies?

Which ofala and in which community in Igbo land. Don't fall for their cheap lies please
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by uche393: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
you can call me when you mention any other SW State where an Igbo man is a politician in Yoruba land. igbos have been in Lagos for ages. The investment of Igbos in Lagos is the only thing not making Biafra agitation to have setbacks. That's why I say Biafra is nearly impossible, Igbos have billions of investments that they are not willing to loose.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Amenamen1: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
take over how ooo? how many investment please ?

tctrills:

Igbos used peaceful means to take over Lagos. The Igbos used investments, trade, and buying of property not war. Each year, we continue to invest in the city and to buy property.
You keep hating while we keep growing. One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

many of there children couldn’t speak Igbo language anymore
Come my area,you will be surprised emeka of 14yrs is blowing Yoruba language hot hot with his street kids friends grin
We don colonize them grin

5 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerianization:

You are believing the ofala sponsorship lies?

Which ofala and in which community in Igbo land. Don't fall for their cheap lies please
Leave the idiot. All these boys that talk about other men's money.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amenamen1:

oya go from street to street and start counting.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Eriokanmi: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
Is Tinubu from Lagos? You guys should be thankful for accommodating him in our state. He's not in any way different from Igbo or any other Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amenamen1:

investment wey no reach 2% of Lagos state income grin
Don’t mind those clown
Ask how many of them pay tax to LASG?

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by loko50(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Never. It is nothing new, we all knows all arrogant and disrespectful this dirty people are.
We have always endure for so long. We cant take it any longer. The time is now. Come may29, we will drive them back to their slum called Aba. This will be the end of their political ambition.

Two wrongs don't make a right bro

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Truthdeypain: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
pquaver:

Condemn bad thing if you see it.. Rochas and hope uzodima who are born and bred igbo are maligned just for association with another tribe, is now another tribe you want to vote. I am from imo and we have hausa and yorubas who have lived in that state before I was born ordinary Promotion is hard to give them is now voting. No dey lie to yourself. Our people are very intolerant.. We always want others to give us what we can't give them and it is a fact. Igbo will tell you how it is bad to marginalize him but will defend the marginalization of other with his life.. Like tho osu caste and umeh system.. But will be pretending to other all is well with him.. It is a devilish attitude we exhibit and it is bad

Proudly afonja! Common don't be a fool. You are by no means IGBO, be proud of yourself child.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy
Gbam

You nailed it
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Ferdinandu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
They can't even tolerate themselves in their states let alone allowing other tribes
Nonsense what is the population of Yorubas in the whole Igboland, if they have a concentration of Yorubas in any place in Igboland, they can equally get their own share of representatives in any Igbo states. Are Igbos preventing you from settling in Igboland, one Nigeria is one Nigeria, You can't be championing one Nigeria with one hand and feeling that an Igbo man in Lagos assembly is a privilege. By population of Igbos in Lagos we deserve more than one third of the seats in Lagos House of Assembly. That marginalisation must stop it is one Nigeria. Igbos can't be paying tax in Lagos that is their country and you are showing off one seat as a privilege. Igbos will start demanding the post of Deputy Governor in Lagos from 2027 from any party in Lagos as a minimum condition for voting them

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Is Tinubu from Lagos? You guys should be thankful for accommodating him in our state. He's not in any way different from Igbo or any other Nigerian.
as long as he his yoruba,you are less concern.
Yorubas are not you igbos wey imo indigene can’t be civil servant in anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Spain007(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stargangz:
All igbos are IPOB miscreants, we will send them back to their potopoto stinking region come 2023. If dem born una well and una come dey do strong head say u no fit go ur dirty villages, we go throw u all into lagoon.

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Nonsense what is the population of Yorubas in the whole Igboland, if they have a concentration of Yorubas in any place in Igboland, they can equally get their own share of representatives in any Igbo states. Are Igbos preventing you from settling in Igboland, one Nigeria is one Nigeria, You can't be championing one Nigeria with one hand and feeling that an Igbo man in Lagos assembly is a privilege. By population of Igbos in Lagos we deserve more than one third of the seats in Lagos House of Assembly. That marginalisation must stop it is one Nigeria. Igbos can't be paying tax in Lagos that is their country and you are showing off one seat as a privilege. Igbos will start demanding the post of Deputy Governor in Lagos from 2027 from any party in Lagos as a minimum condition for voting them
grin no be only deputy ,nah governor you for ask for
You guys are foreigners,knw this and knw peace
If your are not okay with SA position of gutter cleaning we give joe igbokwe then go back to your alaigbo
Why don’t you go ask for deputy In Kano since your population in sabon gari alone is almost 40%

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.