Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34483 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by EmekaA125(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

I remember so well. You nonentity of a tribe called igbo with no moral or proper upbringing burgled the king palace and stole his crown.
Like i said, 2023, we shall pay all of you fools back in your own coins. We will deal with you severely. We are no fools. We are not soft. We know you. What goes around, must surely comes around.
Yen yen yen ..... talkative... shameless afonja noisemaker.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Johnrake69:

Please come to Ago/Festac and see houses that can match what you have in Banner Island. Come and see well planned estates fully owned by Igbos with no single government contribution. A fully functional estate. Igbos are the only ones buying lands on that Axis for #40M per plot
if you like buy a plot of land for 100m
The land belongs to Lagos govt
Go read land act of Lagos state

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Ayodeoba: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
you re going too far,ask them to show you any yoruba man working or serving in Anambra state government

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Benwallt(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
This man go fit teach person Yoruba language. He dey kakaraka
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by diplomat058(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Who are the rightful owners? Are they not also yorubas?

paramakina202:

Can you name one person from Oyo state who is in Ondo,Ekiti,Osun,Ogun house of assembly vice versa except Lagos state?
Can someone from Ekiti run for office in Ondo state?Give us example.That you guys hi-jacked Lagos state from the rightful owners and sidelined them is not a mark of Yoruba generoussity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by BeardedMeat(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
hahahaha
Okoro make me lafff
Okay oo make we dey look
Will all see you guys are just jealous being cos of the fact yorubas own Lagos
No one tell your ancestors to go occupy a tiny landlock place
Same yellow Bars boasting of dominating London. Is that your father's land?
Your fear of Igboman donation is our driving force . If kwara could be taken forever by invaders, how much more someone who knows you in and out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaA125:

Yen yen yen ..... talkative... shameless afonja noisemaker.
okay
Them go still deport many of you as fashola did
We remembered how you guys cried igbophobia then.
You go still cry again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lhordspy: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
no be only Lagos them dey
They are in their millions in Ibadan
You will think there is a war going on in SE
Them many for SW no be small

Is what is going on there not even deadlier than war The smells everywhere couod make someone suffocate, look at aba. Just like heaquarter of slum. The people over there are improverish couple with bad leaders and uneducated people. The only difference between them and almajiri is that them no dey carry plate for hand.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Johnrake69: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Your 40M per plot in Festac side is money for half plot in Ikota. So, shut the bleep up, you pauper.

If you like, build golden castles on top water. So far it is within Lagos, you're only a glorified tenant. Before you argue, go and read the provisions of the Land Use Act.

Lol... Me Pauper? All these e-rats self that earn per comment feel say every body dey miserable like them.
God forbid I engage you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Lol, even before IPOB, the Igbos had a good share of Lagos. And that share continues to increase each year.
Only a fool would think Lagos is Yoruba land. It stopped being Yoruba land even before you were born

That is why titled Igbo chiefs were being openly slapped in public last election in Lagos. They couldn't even open their chops after receiving comprehensive slaps.

This coming one, we will use you fools to appease our gods.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
diplomat058:
I was actually not interested in this dick-measuring contested topic, but your foolishness attracted me. Why don't you go to Oshodi or even Amuwa Odofin where you have Igbo majority residents and shout on a megaphone that Lagos is a no mans land? It is that time you will know the real meaning of "gentility is not stupidity" as it applies to us and our land. I just pray they would allow you be taken to your people in complete pieces or whole

Lol your eyes go clear when Nigeria breaks up and you are deported to your pigly Abia

Oga you have no point. Go and measure your dick elsewhere. Your first sentence is about your dick. Irresponsible fool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Same yellow Bars boasting of dominating London. Is that your father's land?
Your fear of Igboman donation is our driving force . If kwara could be taken forever by invaders, how much more someone who knows you in and out.
okay
Let see how Lagos would be taken in this 21 century

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by EmekaA125(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols. So you igbos taken over lagos? Waow. Congrat.
But just remember what happened back then in 2015 where you stupid ipob were promised of been thrown in the lagoon. That promise wipp manifest itself comes 12noon of may29 when power will br handed over to Asiwaju Tinubu. Forget the soft we are all using for you fools presently. We are not stupid, nobody has monopoly of violence. After we have gotten what we want, you fools will be shown pepper more hotter than "aboniki." ...
Nonsense drug peddling, human trafficking, cannibalism tribe of children of hate.
U can only bark from now till tomorrow, you won't bite. Igbo owns Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by flejnr2(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obvious racial politics is playing on

1 Like

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jack500:

That must be your daddy that fail to train you.

Next year election will place you where you belong.
Until we buy your father's grave agbero. Idiot vote who you want and let me vote my choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

That is why titled Igbo chiefs were being openly slapped in public last election in Lagos. They couldn't even open their chops after receiving comprehensive slaps.

This is why you oba was driven from his home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by JoshTim: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Lol, even before IPOB, the Igbos had a good share of Lagos. And that share continues to increase each year.
Only a fool would think Lagos is Yoruba land. It stopped being Yoruba land even before you were born

Where is oraimo charger

It's obvious you are dreaming

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by EmekaA125(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

More Igbos are buying form and winning primary election in Lagos. Move out of your enclave, explore Nigeria, strive to challange the status quo. Nobody will limit your potentials because you are bound to succeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Hotfreeze: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaA125:

More Igbos are buying form and winning primary election in Lagos. Move out of your enclave. Explore Nigeria, strive to challange the status quo. Nobody will limit your potentials because you are bound to succeed.

I remember you. You are one of the idiots who lack knowledge of history. Not surprising since you people are poor in history and have a bleak future.

Go and ask about Rita Orji, let your elders tell you. Ask of Onwa in Festac. Ask of the idiot who was representing Oshodi Isolo under PDP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by pquaver(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

Condemn bad thing if you see it.. Rochas and hope uzodima who are born and bred igbo are maligned just for association with another tribe, is now another tribe you want to vote. I am from imo and we have hausa and yorubas who have lived in that state before I was born ordinary Promotion is hard to give them is now voting. No dey lie to yourself. Our people are very intolerant.. We always want others to give us what we can't give them and it is a fact. Igbo will tell you how it is bad to marginalize him but will defend the marginalization of other with his life.. Like tho osu caste and umeh system.. But will be pretending to other all is well with him.. It is a devilish attitude we exhibit and it is bad

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Ayodeoba: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
This man; 70 years old man. When you understand that Lagos is not a Yoruba state and the population of Igbo in the state is only slightly smaller than the Yorubas, you would have peace.
The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. They pay a large portion of the tax, why shouldn't they be represented. Lagos belongs to no one. It's a metropolitan city like London. The major of London is an Arab decent. Stop complaining about Lagos. It does not belong to you.
werey,why not go develop your village instead of bragging about another man's land,that's how you travel round to destroy wherever you go and claiming you developed there. Many developers already in asia jails

4 Likes

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
JoshTim:

Where is oraimo charger

It's obvious you are dreaming
Ok whatever makes u sleep at night.
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Kagd10: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
High time they're flushed back to their region tbh. I don't like Ingrates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Johnrake69: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
if you like buy a plot of land for 100m
The land belongs to Lagos govt
Go read land act of Lagos state

Land use act transferred land ownership to the state government and it's like that everywhere. Even at that any land with proper title document can't just be taken by the state government without compensation.

Go and read about the issue Lagos state government is having with Magodo landlords
Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Alajiki(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
00FFT00:

I will blame Tinubu for this.

An adage says when a slave has lived long in his master's house, he tends to believe he is part of the family.

Tinubu started the revolution of recognizing Igbos, that's how nationalistic he is. The coward Ojukwu never had that pedigree.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by justuschi50: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
We will take Lagos from the bastard yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Is what is going on there not even deadlier than war The smells everywhere couod make someone suffocate, look at aba. Just like heaquarter of slum. The people over there are improverish couple with bad leaders and uneducated people. The only difference between them and almajiri is that them no dey carry plate for hand.
yoruba land looks like a paradise to them ,wonder while huge number of them keeps coming to SW every secs .
The fear of UGM,poverty,insecurity,fear of village sister obstructing there progress make this huge migration

I can bet my balls,the population of igbos is SW is more than that of SE
FACT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by pquaver(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmekaA125:
Where are Yorubas to be given appointment or contest election I
SouthEast?? @biodun, you can't live in Oshogbo, Ibarakpa or Okitikpukpa and be expecting job offer in SouthEast. Kpele ooo

Yorubas and hausa live in the east why not appoint them first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by googlepikins: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

Lagos is a no man's land, tell us his party and the area where he's from in Lagos. Agbero street foool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ayodeoba:
werey,why not go develop your village instead of bragging about another man's land,that's how you travel round to destroy wherever you go and claiming you developed there. Many developers already in asia jails
Lagos does not belong to you my boy. Do you even have a house in Lagos. I am not talking of Oyo or Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.