Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o (7014 Views)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / Why her toto dey always smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by imagrg(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
The smeller the totow, the sweeter it is! grin grin grin

The aroma alone can intoxicate you to action.

But you must wash your bedspread clean after the show sha
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by blinking001(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
imagrg:
The smeller the totow, the sweeter it is! grin grin grin

The aroma alone can intoxicate you to action.

But you must wash your bedspread clean after the show sha
What is this? Why then should Nigerian women respect their men when they can't say no to a disease infested vagina?
As men, controlling your sexual urge and ego should be the very first item on your todo list. Haba na, how can you f.uck a vagina that stinks? Some of you give mouth action to women like wtf is wrong with you guys?
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by efficiencie(m): 2:25am On Sep 02, 2022
xin5:
i made it to known to her sharply, instead of to bring her voice down and listen to me, she starts asking me question...say wetin dey smell..say she get boyfriend..her boyfriend for tell her say her toto dey smell.
started saying shebi I get sister
yes I do
but no way I was paying for this shitx.
no wonder how price was low on michat 4k
she collect transport with fake tears for eyes, nor be me cause am.
if you see the yansh it mount well
the breast legit..but as soon as she starting to UnCloth and getting wet from my sucking of the breast..the ODOUR I couldn't take it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude you took the ass, you took the boobs, e com reach the main event you remember odour...ma guy you have taken demons...loads of demons!
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Oesophagus99(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
You never ready... maybe u get them on average basis as u get mula.
Nose mask na 100 naira.
In scenerio like this i recommend the Customised mask with oil perfume 200 naira.
2 bulletproof latext
all this wahala for wetin? undecided

you can actually find better ladies at a cheaper rate:

Ten gurlz for 1300- tell 'em som little sweet talk; mek 'em smile; knack 'em fresh puna; buy 1coke for each.. 'n dump the half assed b!tch for another grin
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Ilekokonit: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Chronic infection. She’s been seeing someone with a big divk

Or she has been using a BIG vibrator / Love Machine on herself.

You know than when you drill long enough you will hit water. And a lot of women using vibrators / dildos don't know about the anatomy of their own vagina. The vagina is bordered anteriorly by the bladder (piss container) and posteriorly by the rectum (shit container).

Now when a woman carries her own hands and begins to drill her own vagina with a monstrous Love Machine or vibrator (which is just a long metal pole covered in small ball bearings and then encased in a very this rubber outer covering) eventually, she will hit water and because the walls of her vagina has been so worn down by the vibrator use (just like the same effect sand paper has in wearing stuff down) osmosis then kicks in through the now very thin walls of her vagina such that piss water from the bladder in the front and shit water from the rectum at the back (albeit in tiny amounts) begins to seep into her vagina hence the foul smell that comes from such a woman's vagina.

Again, I say that you can not keep digging without hitting water.

The cure is for a woman not to even start using a vibrator / Love Machine on herself in the first place as it is very addictive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Ilekokonit: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
Date a virgin and get joy.

There are not enough of them to go round.
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by jeromestarks: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ilekokonit:

There are not enough of them to go round.
Wrong!
There are many of them. Stop seeing; start looking.
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by emmaodet: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

You did the right thing...In my own case I was foolish enough to even pay her. I carry her for day break. I left her in the hotel gi find another babe. Its was around 11pm.
That one clean. Na so she shift for us . She just dey hiss
I no mind am even the girl no mind am..I bin tell her everything.

gringrin
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Weirdcamila: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Or she has been using a BIG vibrator / Love Machine on herself.

You know than when you drill long enough you will hit water. And a lot of women using vibrators / dildos don't know about the anatomy of their own vagina. The vagina is bordered anteriorly by the bladder (piss container) and posteriorly by the rectum (shit container).

Now when a woman carries her own hands and begins to drill her own vagina with a monstrous Love Machine or vibrator (which is just a long metal pole covered in small ball bearings and then encased in a very this rubber outer covering) eventually, she will hit water and because the walls of her vagina has been so worn down by the vibrator use (just like the same effect sand paper has in wearing stuff down) osmosis then kicks in through the now very thin walls of her vagina such that piss water from the bladder in the front and shit water from the rectum at the back (albeit in tiny amounts) begins to seep into her vagina hence the foul smell that comes from such a woman's vagina.

Again, I say that you can not keep digging without hitting water.

The cure is for a woman not to even start using a vibrator / Love Machine on herself in the first place as it is very addictive.

I wish some ladies on here will read this , here smells a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Seen Changing Into Several Clothes In Front Of A Hotel To Snap Photos / What Sort Of Simp Is This? / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.