Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch (56684 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Alajiki(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Biafla
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by SmartPolician: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
dangerousd071:
I feel like crying

So abia state people still behave like bush people?

Let me see them compete nor drag things with Anambra people ka amadioha mapu unu nti

Tufiakwa

There are witches and wizards everywhere.

If you think they don't exist, that means you never jam.

There are evil people everywhere, especially in villages.

This doesn't in a way exonerate or indict the woman in question.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by YousefNiyi: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
If to say she be real witch, dem for fit flog am? Dem for nor die on the spot? undecided dumb people jumping to dumb conclusions. Make dem flog their mama & sisters like that too make dem know how e be for body
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Cherrybae(f): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Only in igbo that this kind of thing happen.

Very backward brainwashed people.

No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria.

I blame Lord Luggard for this dirty union.

Wicked souls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Authoreety:
I really feel for them, but If yu doubt the existence of witches, then you are on your own,

Even Bible talk say, suffer not a witch to live, so u understand hw long theyv been in existence...

Even oyibo recognises witches and hw they are able to hex...

While growing up in an Eastern part f Nigeria, I experienced first hand the operations of witches who lived and operated in the neighborhood... Imagine a grandmother sacrificing her twin grandchildren and later confessing before dieing months after..
Witches don’t exist. What you have is people who believe that doing evil shit in the name of sacrifices gives them dark powers.
Unless you have evidence that someone committed an actual crime in the name of witchcraft you are just making unfounded accusations.
You would have probably joined in that mob that beat that poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm from Lagos to abia
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by sharpwriter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Idamond:
I felt like crying..
it so heartbroken seeing your mum being flog for something they're not sure of..
but witches no be child play..

imagine if she was truly a witch will these people survive in d next 8 months after flogging her.
Matter still fresh, 8 months never reach grin
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Buliwyf: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Authoreety:
I really feel for them, but If yu doubt the existence of witches, then you are on your own,

Even Bible talk say, suffer not a witch to live, so u understand hw long theyv been in existence...

Even oyibo recognises witches and hw they are able to hex...

While growing up in an Eastern part f Nigeria, I experienced first hand the operations of witches who lived and operated in the neighborhood... Imagine a grandmother sacrificing her twin grandchildren and later confessing before dieing months after..

Another foolish nonsense by superstitious illiterates.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Skillsnigeria: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Machinegun91(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Those people beating that helpless widow are the real witches
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by MartinsD12(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
oriskenny16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6J9hHsd6w
After watching a viral video of her mother getting flogged over allegations of being a witch, a daughter rushed down from Lagos to Abia state.

In a heartbreaking video, she cried bitterly as her mother raised her hands for her to see. The video has stirred emotions online.

"But how can this still be happening in this century?", a man reacted to the sad video.
What was done to the people they flogged her, who are those people, they should be punished and dealt with
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by dreu2fine(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
oriskenny16:

After watching a viral video of her mother getting flogged over allegations of being a witch, a daughter rushed down from Lagos to Abia state.

In a heartbreaking video, she cried bitterly as her mother raised her hands for her to see. The video has stirred emotions online.

"But how can this still be happening in this century?", a man reacted to the sad video.
low mentality have u heared they kill or burn witches and wizards in usa or uk
instead of una to wakeup and put naija right
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
marenalexander7:
Na biafra people..

That is how they live on stone age and be dragging Nigeria backwards.

trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
dangerousd071:
I feel like crying

So abia state people still behave like bush people?

Let me see them compete nor drag things with Anambra people ka amadioha mapu unu nti

Tufiakwa

They still practice Canibalism in Ngwa and other communities leading up to Akwaibom.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by GloriousGbola: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
what nonsense is this?
keeping up with the accused witches?
is it everything you must push to SM?
instead of facing the issue - daughter and mother are clout chasing
nonsense and stage skits
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by hope4nigeria(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Majority of Nigerians are wicked. That's the fact.
exactly the point
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Tegabadguy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
oriskenny16:

grin grin grin igbo people wicked

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Honchoslim16(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Witchcraft is real!

Yeah, that sh!t real.
Growed up in a Ifa home,..they exist!

It does not only exist in Africa.

I know a white lady from Minneapolis,USA.... She's into witchcraft.
I was amazed at how she explained that stuff to me.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by streetsoldier1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
So she will now be called "omo iya aje"!! tongue
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by TonyBby: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are witches and wizards everywhere.

If you think they don't exist, that means you never jam.

There are evil people everywhere, especially in villages.
f

Bro, you dey mind those idiotic motherfuckers?, May GOD not allow them experience witchcraft.
I've experienced a lot and I've seen a lot, let em be thinking it's when you believe then that's when it happens to you. Her case might be false allegations, but never look down on witches.
If you're well confident witches ain't real, go to local villages, inside the market and shout in top of yo voice and say "their is no witches and nothing shall befall me, Jesus is with me". Walahi you'll regret cause Jesus no send you, you're nothing but a jive sissy.

In Yoruba Nigerian language ( Aje to ba ma pa omo je akiri eje lenue)

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by mceze(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
obotblitz:

It's not real. That's the belief that fuels the myth.
Real civilized people don't believe that shht

It's real. Just say you don't believe in its existence.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Gkay1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Maxwell4404(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
If my Mama na witch, I love her like that oo, even seeing my mother tears most time or hearing her cry most times on the phone melt my heart..
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Streett: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is the type of shit that makes You go swallow 100million megawatts of witchcraft just to deal with the fvcktards that humiliated You..
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by uvie66: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
I don't support molestation, however, witchcraft is real irrespective of civilization.
eh hen....so please can you kindly define witchcraft for me and how come it only happens in poor countries, because I have never seen or heard of witchcraft in London ooo
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by judedwriter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Majority of Nigerians are wicked. That's the fact.

The Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. So what do you expect?

We live in a wicked world, where you are envied for the small change in your account.

Anyone whose heart lacks Jesus is undoubtedly wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram terrorists with villagers praying at 2019 Eid al-Fitr / Ritualists Murdered Bride Just 12days After Wedding: Family Insists (pic) / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.