Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch (56673 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Musauzor(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Suffer not a witch to live. Why were other women not flogged? Why was she the only one that was flogged? She is a witch
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by lailo: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
She should have private dicussion with mother later. No smoke without fire undecided
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Karleb(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just imagine the trauma the woman went through.

Wicked people! Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by ORIAYO70(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
oriskenny16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6J9hHsd6w
After watching a viral video of her mother getting flogged over allegations of being a witch, a daughter rushed down from Lagos to Abia state.

In a heartbreaking video, she cried bitterly as her mother raised her hands for her to see. The video has stirred emotions online.

"But how can this still be happening in this century?", a man reacted to the sad video.

How on Earth will u tag someone a witch.
If not for Lagos that open their eyes, they will still be eating people in public.

The most embarrassing things about this backwards regions is. They r 90percent xtian yet they have no love Jesus preached, yet they tag the Islamic state as terrorist, now show us terrorist... illiterate everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Nigerianization(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hobbiton:
who is this monkey

Is your father
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Judolisco(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
But can u really beat a witch?
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by judedwriter(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
uvie66:
eh hen....so please can you kindly define witchcraft for me and how come it only happens in poor countries, because I have never seen or heard of witchcraft in London ooo

Witchcraft is every where, even in London, America, China, Australia, etc.

Witchcraft is simply demonic manipulations through a human agent.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Stevosty: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
I don't support molestation, however, witchcraft is real irrespective of civilization.
you and those that still believe in dehumanizing humans in the name of witchcraft deserved flogging, try it in a developed country and rot in jail.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by faceland: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
There are too many primitive Semi civilized people in Nigeria. It's not a place for someone who loves peace of mind.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by sanya4good(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
The matter should just end the daughter aught to take the case to court and sue all the people that carried out the assault on the poor woman. Enough of this act of barbarism in Nigeria.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
The truth if due process is followed, will unravel so many things.that woman is not a witch but rather she protected her chastity by not spreading laps for them and the evil committee framed her up.its a norm in eastern Nigeria,my village is the worst

After watching a viral video of her mother getting flogged over allegations of being a witch, a daughter rushed down from Lagos to Abia state.

In a heartbreaking video, she cried bitterly as her mother raised her hands for her to see. The video has stirred emotions online.

"But how can this still be happening in this century?", a man reacted to the sad video.[/quote]
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
I don't support molestation, however, witchcraft is real irrespective of civilization.
There are no such thing as witchcraft, it doesn't exist, you backwards goon! Have you ever seen a witchcraft? Fools like you are the reason this woman was assaulted. You don't support molestation but believes in witchcraft which results in molestations grin make your backwards mind up.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Fearyourcreator: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Majority of Nigerians are wicked. That's the fact.
I thought its only politicians... Nigerians wicked
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Spizzy1: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Agreed with you. Even abroad, some of us still dey show fake love.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by ParrotGirls360(f): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Those responsible should be severely punished. Haba!! Such cruelty. What if she died from the flogging? Just what if?
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Zooposki(f): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
GeneralPula:
I blame her for living in the west amidst humans but leaving her mom to be living amidst Cannibals..

She should be thankful they’re yet to kill & chop her flesh..

Spiiit on Biafra cannibals..

I added to my photos. Una no go kee pesin o.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Dreamoftheendle: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
I would rain down brimstone if it was my mother.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by sencekompis: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
USELESS BACKWARDS TRIBE
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just imagine is this na guy, easy reason to join UGM. He fit kill everyone involved in that dehumanizing act. Its the most embarrassing moment. May you find joy all the rest of you live Ma.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Authoreety:
I really feel for them, but If yu doubt the existence of witches, then you are on your own,

Even Bible talk say, suffer not a witch to live, so u understand hw long theyv been in existence...

Even oyibo recognises witches and hw they are able to hex...

While growing up in an Eastern part f Nigeria, I experienced first hand the operations of witches who lived and operated in the neighborhood... Imagine a grandmother sacrificing her twin grandchildren and later confessing before dieing months after..
Your own ignorance is epic, your own has not repair. grin you could never ever be liberated from your achaic believes, i pity you. Fork you and your forking bible.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
The truth if due process is followed, will unravel so many things.that woman is not a witch but rather she protected her chastity by not spreading laps for them and the evil committee framed her up.its a norm in eastern Nigeria,my village is the worst
quote author=oriskenny16 post=116260860]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6J9hHsd6w

"But how can this still be happening in this century?", a man reacted to the sad video.[/quote]
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by dochenaj: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
urbobo20:
My brother I don't. Fell for this people witchcraft is real
Can you categorically prove without an iota of doubt that she is a witch?

That's where the problem lies. There is no "witchcraftometer" to measure someone's witchiness.

Even if she confessed while being flogged, it cannot be admissible because research has shown that forced confessions are mostly fabricated by the person to escape the torture they are in.

So then, the first question is "who is a witch?". Most people practice witchcraft without any supposed "witch-like" activities. To be able to torture another human being like this without showing pity, or kill someone else like you see in most mob killing. You need to be a witch to do those.

Then secondly, "how do we tell who is a witch?". The bible says "by their fruits..." That verse is a universal truth. Want to know who a person is, check what they do, how they live, and what they manifest outwardly.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by almayda: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
The real witches are those that labelled and flogged somebody else's mother,while their own mothers are at home hailing this atrocity...but the good thing about this life is,"whatsoever a man soweth,that he SHALL reap.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
Bunch of illiterate full Nigeria. I won't be surprise if righteousness2 is part of those that committed the crime
such a wicked and callous thing to say..u are better
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Iyatostrong(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is handwork of zombidients. They obey their emotions without using their reasoning power(obidients).
my sister, take your mother away from wotowoto side. Lagos is habitable.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by Koralords: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
That's why God punish us with bad leaders ,cos most of us wicked pass the people leading us
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
urbobo20:
My brother I don't. Fell for this people witchcraft is real
witchcraft is real when is other people's mother. Witchcraft is never your own mother. grin fuul!
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by koladebrainiac(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
it stll does not require flogging sha, no law is against it in Nigeria.

thats how tthey used to lynch witches in Salem back in the days.
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by googlepikins: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
dangerousd071:
I feel like crying

So abia state people still behave like bush people?

Let me see them compete nor drag things with Anambra people ka amadioha mapu unu nti

Tufiakwa

For your mumuu mind you don talk sense Abi?

Make we arrange jollof rice for your idiotic contribution

Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
if its real how come the so cAlled witches cant disappear or show their powers when confronted by people Bullocks
grin grin grin grin don't mind the idiat!
Re: Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch by etrange: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:

Stretched, but I'm tempted to believe this. When Nigerians come to the West and see how people treat one other with respect, they say "these people are pretenders, we say it the way it is, we don't hide our feelings, we are blunt and we are hardened to take it all". Meanwhile, they're just being mean to each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Boko Haram terrorists with villagers praying at 2019 Eid al-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.