Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. (763 Views)

Girlfriends Are Selfish / Most Black Women Are Selfish, Self-centered, Unreasonable And Illogical...... / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by Abemy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
When a man earns money he dreams of giving his wife the best but when a woman earns money she feels she doesn't need a man and she becomes so arrogant.

Well, I have always understood that what a man does for doing sake, if done by a woman, is an achievement unrivalled in the feminine world.

Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by fman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
That is why the world belongs to men.
God gave man authority over woman.
We for hear am if women are at the apex of affairs.

Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
fman:
That is why the world belongs to men.
God gave man authority over woman.
We for hear am if women are at the apex of affairs.
Fear,shame,and insecurity is written all over you lol.
Men are superior to women in every way, but only in the minds of:
Narcissist Men
Under-confident Women

Just In case you forgot,the Bible was written by men so wetin you expect?lol

Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by fman(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Fear,shame,and insecurity is written all over you lol.
Men are superior to women in every way, but only in the minds of:
Narcissist Men
Under-confident Women

Just In case you forgot,the Bible was written by men so wetin you expect?lol
Zero worries here brother Man.
Are you a simp?
Or a Redpiller?
Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
fman:

Zero worries here brother Man.
Are you a simp?
Or a Redpiller?
I'm human.
Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by fman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I'm human.
I know
And I respect that fact
Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abemy:
When a man earns money he dreams of giving his wife the best but when a woman earns money she feels she doesn't need a man and she becomes so arrogant.

Well, I have always understood that what a man does for doing sake, if done by a woman, is an achievement unrivalled in the feminine world.

stop worrying about what women with money would/should do and instead DO WHAT YOU PLEASE in life and let these women do what they please.

Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by siofra(f): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
And men are kind and compassionate creatures shebi?

The president of this country who is putting many Nigerians through untold suffering and hardship, someone who claimed he didn't know ASUU is on strike, is kind and compassionate Abi

Re: Most Women Are Selfish And Boastful. by Rema14: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2022
siofra:
And men are kind and compassionate creatures shebi?

The president of this country who is putting many Nigerians through untold suffering and hardship, someone who claimed he didn't know ASUU is on strike, is kind and compassionate Abi
And you think a woman can do better Bleep off

I Needs A Lady Friend With Benefits / Tinder Is Super Useless / Video: Wife Forcing Husband To Do On The Bed