Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily (28993 Views)

Re:my Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by GboyegaD(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Advice them to watch Mr. & Mrs., it is a Nigerian movie.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by constyo: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
He should be the one doing the cooking.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Tell your colleague she foolishly married an ingrate. Your colleague is at fault here. She saw a living manifestation of stupidity and decided to marry him. You ladies will say yes to idiots and start lamenting. The man earns 50k and he is complaining about frozen food. There are men earning much more than that yet for the sake of preserving the life of their wife who is also supporting the family they eat what is available until they are buoyant enough to tell her to stop slaving away at a 9-5 job and focus on a career or support the home from fully. Ladies, stop marrying idiots in a hurry and giving the lame excuse "I am not getting any younger"!

I love your comment!

Nah selfish men, with lack of empathy, acts this way. Wicked poor man with useless taste.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Your signature insipred me :
Staying happy most times is my ultimate goal.
Cos I mind my business.

Lol. My happiness is not in "minding my business" but in "seeing something and saying something". No happiness for me in seeing something and turning a blind eye when I could have easily helped even anonymously. That would definitely make me a happier man.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by 43Ronin: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
Werrin concern you?
Home breaker!!!
You no go mind ya business so!!
I detest ya type.
Kpomo man / Amibo.
Bloody hypocrite.
Devilish incarnate.
See the way u narrated what is going on in another man's family like say u are part of the family.
Why are u interested in his affairs.
Cos u are harbouring feeling for his wife.
No go marry ya own.

Lol. Baba wch one be kpomo man grin una no go kee person abeg, una too like vawulence for nairaland fa

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerians are hypocrites, everyone shouting mind your own business, but when it was the case of osinachi, same people were lamenting neighbors and her colleagues are supposed to have pulled her out of the marriage
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Exceed15: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

I feel for her seeing her in the morning at work looking stress out

Eskis ma, Eskis ma
Mind your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by polimaf(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Tell your colleague she foolishly married an ingrate. Your colleague is at fault here. She saw a living manifestation of stupidity and decided to marry him. You ladies will say yes to idiots and start lamenting. The man earns 50k and he is complaining about frozen food. There are men earning much more than that yet for the sake of preserving the life of their wife who is also supporting the family they eat what is available until they are buoyant enough to tell her to stop slaving away at a 9-5 job and focus on a career or support the home from fully. Ladies, stop marrying idiots in a hurry and giving the lame excuse "I am not getting any younger"!
God bless you so much for this piece. 50k and you want fresh meal everyday Shame on that bastard
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by searchng4love: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2022
HaneefahRN:
Anyone that cannot eat stale food should be ready to cook every day for themselves. If it is the guy doing the cooking he will most likely even eat stalest food
Spoilt brat grown to spoilt husband
Nurse you are lying.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Ilekokonit: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2022
westlius:
She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again

She must have known while they were dating that he does not eat yesterdays soup abi she nor cook for am while they were dating ?

That's why its not good to paper over cracks in a relationship whilst dating and not to smile and say yes when the person you are dating offends you and not tolerate something you don't like whilst dating just because you don't want to be single.

Always say your mind 100% to the other party whilst dating 'cos that way, you can weed out incompatible partners that will make your life a misery if you marry them.

No be by force o.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by showafrica(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

Thats the power of a good wonderful jabulani... Trust me, the woman is enjoying more than the stress, no woman like suffer. Leave her to stress her stress in peace mind your own family.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by carsuperman: 4:08am On Sep 03, 2022
You basstard. She is sucking your dick that's why you are talking about this. If only men know what goes on in the office place with their wives, una go divorce una wives. This women have office bf and husband's that they suck off at work
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2022
So she earns more than him and instead of being grateful that he has a woman who supports him, he decided to be an idiot like some of us men.

Tell your colleague to tell her husband to start cooking for the entire family with immediate effect.

A husband or man is not superior to a woman in any way. He is only her head because in a team of more than one person, someone has to take the lead. A husband was not given the right to maltreat his wife. His headship is circumscribed within the headship of a loving , kind and gentle person named Christ.

He is a selfish misogynist. Since his economic contribution is less than that of his wife, he should be doing more to help by cooking. He should prepare food for the family and ease the stress on his wife. That is what a partnership ought to be about.

Else, she should send him to the dog house until he comes to his senses. I am surprised she even allowed such rubbish to happen in the first place. Women are not second class citizens. When a husband abuses the "privilege of headship" given to him without effort, he should be made to realise himself.

What arrant nonsense. A m.ther.f.ker earning N50K and carrying himself like god. Mtchew!

Sometimes I wish I was born female so I can show some of us men some real pepper. When that same husband sits down in a drinks bar in the company of men who make millions a month, he will be subservient and quiet like a mouse. Then he will go home and lord it over a patient woman, all in the name marriage.

He is not even appreciative that a woman who earns more than him agreed to marry his sorry ass.

Send him to the dog house and if he does not come to his sense quickly, throw him overboard.

Mtchew.

westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
ImaIma1:
Stories like this annoy me. A husband should be respected, but he is not God and should not make life difficult for his wife. The lady married a man and not a needy baby that needs to be fed like that constantly.

If man and wife cannot come together to ser how they can make life better for each other, that marriage is trouble.

Why did you add God to the first paragraph? You think He wants life difficult for people?

He 'cooked' for the Israelites while they were in the wilderness and all they did was gather daily. He further told them to rest on Sabbath and gather what they needed the day before.

Abeg, remove the 'He is not God' there.

I don't even think the devil stresses people like the husband in the OP.

Your post is spot on BTW.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Peeps are mentioning his salary;

For me, the salary only caters to affordability of the lifestyle which they can depending on their food choices.

Even if the man earned N1m per month with same lifestyle, it is still freaking stressful.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by eyinjuege: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
If she decides not to cook everyday, will the sky fall?
What exactly will happen gangan?
He will divorce her?
Abi e pass that one?
She better not kill herself with stress.
If she falls down dead tomorrow from over exerting herself or a car hits her while rushing about, life will go on o.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by ImaIma1(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
bukatyne:

Why did you add God to the first paragraph? You think He wants life difficult for people?

He 'cooked' for the Israelites while they were in the wilderness and all they did was gather daily. He further told them to rest on Sabbath and gather what they needed the day before.

Lol...as per it's only God that we should reverence; not like He makes life difficult for us.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
bukatyne:

Are you saying the husband of the woman in the story is worse than the devil? cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you saying the husband of the woman in the story is worse than the devil? cheesy

Na wetin I talk? angry

They might be doing competition sha because shocked
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
ImaIma1:

Lol...as per it's only God that we should reverence; not like He makes life difficult for us.

cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
bukatyne:

Na wetin I talk? angry

They might be doing competition sha because shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Babalola0920: 3:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Na people wey never marry dey plenty for here even the one who post the comment can say to be single from the look of things
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
efficiencie:

I promise you ladies don't make the decisions themselves, but their desperate parents who wants everyone to know their daughter has married.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
nenyewrites:
I promise you ladies don't make the decisions themselves, but their desperate parents who wants everyone to know their daughter has married.
That one na cop-out. Unless she was kidnapped and handed over in marriage, the lady makes the decision...she makes the decision as far as who she marries and who she doesn't. undecided
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by sisisioge: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
She never readi....when she don readi she go do the needful. Meanwhile, it is some people's destiny to enslave themselves to others sha at their detriment. Naija parents will train women on how to be good wives but forget to train them on how to identify good husbands. It is well.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by mcdokwe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

poor man with plenty choices
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
jasminer:
She should collect leave from her office (try as much as possible to make it a long leave). A month plus if possible.
Go home and tell her husband that she has been sacked and her last salary wasn't paid infact her account has been restricted pending investigation from the office.

Let him fund his lifestyle with that 50k. Hardship has a way of curing certain madness.

That's if he doesn't start abusing her emotionally, telling her how all her mates are working and bringing in money for the family. The next thing might be bring in his side chick home.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That one na cop-out. Unless she was kidnapped and handed over in marriage, the lady makes the decision...she makes the decision as far as who she marries and who she doesn't. undecided

It's easy to say/type.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
nenyewrites:
It's easy to say/type.
No, it is common sense! undecided
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No, it is common sense! undecided

Yeah, right!
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
nenyewrites:
Yeah, right!
We are all born with a fully functional brain able to independently decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong. Some allow themselves to be influence by the opinions of others- family, friends, society. Nevertheless, it remains that the individual is fully responsible for every decision made in his/her own life regardless of how the decision was reached. undecided
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
We are all born with a fully functional brain able to independently decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong. Some allow themselves to be influence by the opinions of others- family, friends, society. Nevertheless, it remains that the individual is fully responsible for every decision made in his/her own life regardless of how the decision was reached. undecided

Yeah right

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.