Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily (28513 Views)

Re:my Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
That's it, she might see the signs very well.. and men like that are ppl wey be say, can't even cook shishi when they are in bachelor.. awon oloribu okunrin gbogbo.. as per rice and beans wey cooking be abi?
phemmyfour:
Wicked man, I m sure she saw the signs before she agreed to marry him
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by chochopiro(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
The man no get money but he get life style?
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Wow, I love this comment. This coming from a man gives the society hope for the future. Women are raising nonsense as sons these days sincerely.
Acidosis:
Your colleague saw a living corpse and decided to marry him. How's that our business? Her mother in law is the right person to call at this point. She raised a living corpse, so invite her to come cook fresh food for her son with his 50k salary.

You and your colleague should not do pass una selves unless you people are ready to die for another woman's mistake. Call his mother to come and continue her fresh food duties.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Hummm
Baronthecelebri:
don't mind them, when they see Mr nice guy,they take him for granted saying he's too weak. She will die like osinachi.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Iagos: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

I feel for her seeing her in the morning at work looking stress out

Why would a female colleague divulge all these to you?
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
The husband na high taste on low income

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Iagos: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

Why would a female colleague (someone's wife) divulge all these to you?
Sounds like she's trying to justify what she's doing with you. If you don't gerrittt.....
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Young ladies again and again you see men band together to support themselves NO MATTER what their fellow men do.
If you like, carry cement for head "I'm building with him" na you sabi.
Marry up, my ladies. Go for love where wealthy men are..
Even if he's a demon, you'll be crying in a Venza than in a keke napep.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Natbrowny:

No b lie. If madam no gree drop cross nko. Its her decision since hubby no wan pity her.
How about the husband do better?
Or is that not an option? Are you men so hard hearted and impervious to change even if its killing the woman you claim to love?
Same men will shame a single mother. Without knowing if she left her husband to become a single mother.
Same men will say single men should beware of single mothers without even hearing her story..
Now y'all are saying when she's tired she will divorce him.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Humm.. God bless you se.
Nonexisting1:
Why is everybody condemning the OP and not saying anything about the stupid man in question? A man that earns less than 50k demands fresh food everyday and even goes to the extent of threatening his wife to quit her better paying job just to stay home and take care of him, not even the children sef is a useless man. I will never support evil no matter the gender that commits it. Nigga, never you advise the woman on what to do, just mind your business. One day her eye go clear and she will leave the useless man. She must be an Abia state woman to have allowed herself be used as slave in her marriage.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by AliyuM71(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
OP you're the idiot motherfucker that want to take advantage of peoples wife.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by BigIyanga: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
50k a day or month ? And he wants fresh food? Where does she get money??
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by lawrenzooo: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Since y'all mums prepared fresh food every day and y'all are now used to it. And you want to marry.
Have you considered marrying your mother?
Because if you really want a continuation of that motherly routine, you should consider marrying your mother.

U should be logical in ur argument. I used my upbringing as an example and I never said my mom prepared fresh food every day.

Once I start dating a lady one of the first thing I tell u is I no dey take breakfast play.

Now here is my observation.
I have been in 4 relationship and they would all tell you they don't have problem preparing breakfast very early in the morning.
Only one out of the 4 of them was a morning person. The remaining 3 of them, everytime they were around I prepare breakfast eat and leave the house.
And funny enough the only one that always prepared breakfast before I leave the house was sincere enough to tell me that she can prepare breakfast even if I want it by 5am but she can only afford to cook twice a day.

Bottom line both party should be sincere in dating so everybody would know where dey would have to compromise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Raj10(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Have you heard of such a thing as "food warming" over a fire? Strange word, right?
not strange nigga just telling about d implication of frozen food many pple may lik it bt it is very harmful to d body
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by AliyuM71(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Either ways, you're more problem to that family now. Motherfucker op
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by taurusmena1(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Domestic violence in another form. Imagine earning below 50k and living a life of 500k. Pride has set in and equally ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

I pity the poor woman.
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Banhammy717: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Don't create issue where there's none.
Both of them should get a house maid to do the daily cooking.
Shikenna
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by emmanuelbrown26: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Raj10:
she is a fool for revealing her husband salary
Fucking fool, compound fool
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by seunak2016: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

the woman can get a girl to do the market job for her so she won't be stressed after work. na just to pick up the food stuff and cook at home.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by peacettw: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

She isn't the only one.. I know a number of couples with similar quirks. We all have our issues. If this is something she can live with, then so be it.

My advice will be to strike some form of arrangement with the food sellers to help her coordinate. Another friend of mine has someone who cooks for the family..

Your job is not to solve their problems but to guide them through it

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Moneyyman: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
So sad.

Men, we really have to do better!

I pray my sisters never meet men like these.

Godddd!

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Pimine: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Foolish OP. Dem go soon use you count scores. Leave married women da fuq alone!
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Since the wife is not complaining, it's family matter, keep off.
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Lifeandliving(f): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Welcome to Nairaland where people hide under anonymity to show deep hatred to women.
The truth is Nigerians are generally devoid of morals or human sympathy, for the most.
Forget our religiosity, we are innately a wicked nation.
very correct!From experience I have learnt that the more religious they are the more wicked and inhumane they tend to get.Among majority of Nigerians, religiosity is directly proportional to wickedness!

As for Nairaland, the forum needs a revamp.Its fastly becoming a legitimate site for mysogynist,tribal bigots,perverted minds and the likes.. It seems most of the intelligent members have all migrated to Quora and Reddit.What is left are people who read topics with an unparalleled narrow-mindedness,make insane,absurd and unreasonable comments, rain insults,curses and abuses on anyone who dares to object to their opinions and eventually get rewarded with hundreds of likes by their fellow comrades in vawulence!lollll....

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by marvy7: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2022
I don't understand why pple are criticizing you, if pple don't speak out they all complain, when pple speak out, the person spoken to becomes the judged one.
Sir, i guess she is a decent lady and feels u are decent enough for her to spill her frustration to you probably also for advice.
Be careful not to swing so much to her side so that she doesn't begin to despise her husband and think other marriages are issues free. I think the husband is incentive but dialogue is the only way I know, let her keep discussing it with him, he might not change in one day but surely with time and if situation doesn't change then she will then think of another way but with her heads high knowing she has tried.
I am always of the opinion of helping pple when they ask if it's possible for you. I will only say thread carefully so that u don't get emotionally entangled. Women always look for where its easy to rest on emotionally (that's usually where it starts from) don't carry another man's own problem.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by mikemike50: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Fiscus105:

Though, his attention seeker.

But this scenario still happening in real life, ...if it's happened, I see him enter that woman in no distance time, provided he hasn't. When the marriage finally scattered, the woman eye will now open.

OP should simply comot his mouth, hand if possibly his John Thomas from person marriage.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Lifeandliving:
very correct!From experience I have learnt that the more religious they are the more wicked and inhumane they tend to get.Among majority of Nigerians, religiosity is directly proportional to wickedness!

As for Nairaland, the forum needs a revamp.Its fastly becoming a legitimate site for mysogynist,tribal bigots,perverted minds and the likes.. It seems most of the intelligent members have all migrated to Quora and Reddit.What is left are people who read topics with an unparalleled narrow-mindedness,make insane,absurd and unreasonable comments, rain insults,curses and abuses on anyone who dares to object to their opinions and eventually get rewarded with hundreds of likes by their fellow comrades in vawulence!lollll....
I couldn't have put it any more succinctly as you have done.
Seems I'd sooner be packing my bags to Quora.
This extreme anonymity doesn't help matters on NL. People can be blatantly wicked because they know the meanness they give can not be traceable to them in person.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by seangy4konji: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Bastard wan knack the woman deg disguisse
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Freemasonry: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2022
All these stupid men with a humongous ego, and an infantile sense of entitlement get under my skin.

Imagine someone that earns 50k acting like this, if he mistakenly steps up to 300k, his wife will spend her days licking the ground he walks on.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Lifeandliving(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Lollittaa:

Welcome to Nairaland where people hide under anonymity to show deep hatred to women.
The truth is Nigerians are generally devoid of morals or human sympathy, for the most.
Forget our religiosity, we are innately a wicked nation.

As for Nairaland, the forum needs a revamp.Its fast becoming a legitimate site for mysogynist,tribal bigots,perverted minds and the likes.. It seems most of the intelligent members have all migrated to Quora and Reddit.What is left are people who read topics with an unparalleled narrow-mindedness,make insane,absurd and unreasonable comments, rain insults,curses and abuses on anyone who dares to object to their opinions and eventually get rewarded with hundreds of likes by their fellow comrades in vawulence!lollll....
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by cayorday89(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

They can maybe get a helping hand to ease the work load on the woman's end if they are able. If not, a young cousin, neice or nephew from either family side.
Boss try read the content you quoted to the end and not just halfway... How will they get extra hand on a salary less than 50k by a man who eats only daily meal.

For me, the wife is an enabler and the biggest culprit, if he can't adjust she ought to have gotten put of the marriage...

I am here wondering how far his income will take him in a month living alone with such lifestyle not to talk of a family if not that the wife bears the burden of the greater part of the finance and still have to go through all that stress...

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Houserentprob(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Very simple case, make the man be using is 50k salary order online soup daily and the wife Should be taking care of her kids that’s all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.