Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily (28515 Views)

Re:my Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Femiwilli: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
angry
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Peawam: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

7 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Lanretoye(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
If he earns 50k,where does he get the money to be cooking everyday.

7 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Rawtruth1: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Amebo go rest

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Naganda: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Okay
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by tctrills: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

I feel for her seeing her in the morning at work looking stress out
I tire for people like you who poke their nose in others business. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by jamesversion: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Mind your business, Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by charlesedu777: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Talk about your own. Ever time my friend that this.
What about you own.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by jesmond3945: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

Your colleague is a fool. She no dey read stories. Mumu

5 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by ogkrakkid(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Stfu and face your business. Mr nice guy my foot. U wan enter person wife.spoil their union.
I wish say na one on one discussion u bring come with me make u see my attitude.
No face your problem.punkass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Did it occur to you that he maybe the one in the condition and looking for a dignify way in seeking an advice. Do not try to judge anyone or presume to do so out of immaturity. It is unwise. And mind you, even if issue isn't his, he is a friend to the family and only seeking how to make things easier for them. Think about that too
Then, he should be straight forward. By that time, we re going to take him serious.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
How's someone earning less than 50k able to afford everyday soup?

5 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by drlateef: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

That means they spend at least 60k on food alone. Not to talk of other items, house rent, bills etc. The man must be stealing from somewhere if he can afford that lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by HopeNeverDies: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Wtf is your business??

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Tell your colleague she foolishly married an ingrate. Your colleague is at fault here. She saw a living manifestation of stupidity and decided to marry him. You ladies will say yes to idiots and start lamenting. The man earns 50k and he is complaining about frozen food. There are men earning much more than that yet for the sake of preserving the life of their wife who is also supporting the family they eat what is available until they are buoyant enough to tell her to stop slaving away at a 9-5 job and focus on a career or support the home from fully. Ladies, stop marrying idiots in a hurry and giving the lame excuse "I am not getting any younger"!
The same you will lambast Regina Daniels of this world for marrying rich men.
She marry money bag, na gold digger
She marry poor man na mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by faithfull18(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol, chai, let me not talk.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by GloriousGbola: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Keep it up, and the wife will wise up and leave.

a friend was doing this exact same nonsense.

all the usual african man chancing and not backed up by actual bring home the big dough

and his wife was far better career wise than him - to the point where she even helped him get his last job - which he fked up

today they are seperated, the woman has a high flying and going higher career, and my guy just dey struggle

a lot of guys out there - their madam dey cover their na-kedness, and they still want to act as if they married a boli hawker they can push around.

your guy will either wind up killing the woman with stress, or she will get herself together and leave him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
Werrin concern you?
Home breaker!!!
You no go mind ya business so!!
I detest ya type.
Kpomo man / Amibo.
Bloody hypocrite.
Devilish incarnate.
See the way u narrated what is going on in another man's family like say u are part of the family.
Why are u interested in his affairs.
Cos u are harbouring feeling for his wife.
No go marry ya own.
Seems you men have no iota of trust in your fellow men. You distrust women, still distrust men.
"That's how he grew up"
This excuse is not excusing at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Romanoff(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
A struggling man whose wife earns more and supports the family financially only wants fresh meals every day.

He won't be the one to go to the market to buy the ingredients, he won't be the one to cook the food.

The woman will go to work, go to the market and come back and cook fresh food every day while he crosses his legs to wait for food to be served to him cause he's the "man".

That's not to say he won't want to mount the wife later at night o.

If you never marry, open your eyes marry who get sense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
The next thing now na to bang her dey ur mind... but believe me what goes around comes around enuf said
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Midas01: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerian men are just evil and that's a fact.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by alizma: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Hmmm
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by delzbaba(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
If they sack that woman for low productive effort or she suddenly dies, that man will jump to the next woman,,so she should not kill herself over a man oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by victorVIC1(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
How do you feel comfortable discussing with a married woman to the point of knowing her husband's salary. Na dey try o

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Midas01: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Shut up and receive sense. Mumu.
Godided:
What now our own?

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Keep it up, and the wife will wise up and leave.

a friend was doing this exact same nonsense.

all the usual african man chancing and not backed up by actual bring home the big dough

and his wife was far better career wise than him - to the point where she even helped him get his last job - which he fked up

today they are seperated, the woman has a high flying and going higher career, and my guy just dey struggle

a lot of guys out there - their madam dey cover their unclothedness, and they still want to act as if they married a boli hawker they can push around.

your guy will either wind up killing the woman with stress, or she will get herself together and leave him
A sensible comment. Very sensible.
Either an osinachi scenario will happen or she will leave and be better off.
Sometimes I wonder why such women stay with such losers for so long.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Vulcan24(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
You have no idea what is coming to you, putting other ppl s business on debate.

You have been warned, stay away from ppl s homes and affairs
Concentrate on your own life

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by seunmind44: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Many people died young for not minding their own business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.