Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (48239 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by redPUSSY(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Peter Obi for that matter)

https://www./3018748871770969/permalink/3224227027889818..

Mynd44 Nflpmod Nlfpmod Mynd44 Lalasticala seun.. Why is this thread not on fp like the other thread ? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by DeJoeee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Seun Mods
If this thread do not make it to frontpage to balance Peter Obi's thread, I will personally lead a campaign to expose the damages this forum is doing to our national unity.
FYI I don't support any of the candidates. I only want a better Nigeria.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Difrent: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sincinnati:
Stop lying!

FG did not withhold Lagos State allocations!

You Tininbu ass-lickers lie for a living, but it's high time Nigerians put an end to it.

There was no time the FGN withheld the allocations of Lagos State Government.

Bunch of shameless lying lots!

You are just barking like a rabid dog instead of stating the facts of the matter.

Then what did the Supreme court ruled on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Difrent: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Peter Obi laid a good foundation for Obiano..
But you guys said that he didn't do well for saving money for his successor.
That he would have used the money if he knew what he was doing..
Now..
Same you guys are talking about laying foundation??
About the Zero-allocation stuffs,, it had been fact-Checked and found out to be a very big lie.

Who said anything about zero allocation?
FG Seized Lagos LG Funds.....not zero allocation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Doorlarss(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
We dont need to c who ask u to show us his project na just campaing scam
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Pesuzok(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

You are just barking like a rabid dog instead of stating the facts of the matter.

Are you saying BAT did not commission any project because FG withheld the funds

11 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Antivirus92(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
;DD grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin center] grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin............
if only mc oluomo is a project!

9 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Difrent: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pesuzok:

Are you saying BAT did not commission any project because FG withheld the funds

Ask Google
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH
I can't waste my data gathering information for you when you can do it yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Pesuzok(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

Ask Google
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH
I can't waste my data gathering information for you when you can do it yourself

But on PO thread you were demanding for Pictures

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Burruchaga71(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Am still searching, please give me some time..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Am still searching, please give me some time..
Ok naa..
grin grin cheesy
Do not Photoshop ooo

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
DeJoeee:
Seun Mods
If this thread do not make it to frontpage to balance Peter Obi's thread, I will personally lead a campaign to expose the damages this forum is doing to our national unity.
FYI I don't support any of the candidates. I only want a better Nigeria.

If this thread makes Frontpage, may Tinubu win 2023 elections.

Seun Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala npflmod

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by EndsarsReloaded: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

Shameless liars using a dishonest platform to deceive gullible Nigerians. Federal government during Obasanjo era never withheld Lagos allocation!
Read my lips, NEVER!!!

It was only LGA funds that were withheld alongside a few other states because the governors created LGA's illegally.

LGA funds are meant to be used by the various chairmen for those LGA'S. However, Tinubu received allocations just like other governors 100%.

Tinubu is a criminal, if he were to be from China, they would have hanged him since. If he were to be from Europe or America, he would be serving a lifetime in prison. But in Nigeria, he is using same looted funds in trying to bribe his way to president.

BATstards are fools!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Kennydoc(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

That wouldnt have been possible without the foundation Tinubu laid.
Don't pretend not to know that Tinubu ran Lagos without federal allocation for some years becaise Obj seized the allocation...... it's this allocation that UMYA released to Fashola and the huge improvement in IGR that Tinubu handed over to him that he used to build on the foundations already laid by Tinubu.
Nobody can dispute this

You people keep regurgitating this lie in bold with ease.
Obj only withheld local government allocation from Lagos because Tinubu unconstitutionally created new LGAs, which today are called LCDAs. Lagos still had all their state allocation intact.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Difrent: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kennydoc:

You people keep regurgitating this lie in bold with ease.
Obj only withheld local government allocation from Lagos because Tinubu unconstitutionally created new LGAs, which today are called LCDAs. Lagos still had all their state allocation intact.

Okay
Tinubu ran Lagos without LG allocations for sometime because FG Seized the funds

Are you satisfied now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Difrent: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Shameless liars using a dishonest platform to deceive gullible Nigerians. Federal government during Obasanjo era never withheld Lagos allocation!
Read my lips, NEVER!!!

It was only LGA funds that were withheld alongside a few other states because the governors created LGA's illegally.

LGA funds are meant to be used by the various chairmen for those LGA'S. However, Tinubu received allocations just like other governors 100%.

Tinubu is a criminal, if he were to be from China, they would have hanged him since. If he were to be from Europe or America, he would be serving a lifetime in prison. But in Nigeria, he is using same looted funds in trying to bribe his way to president.

BATstards are fools!!!!

Okay
Tinubu ran Lagos without LG allocations for sometime because FG Seized the funds

Are you satisfied now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Difrent: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pesuzok:

But on PO thread you were demanding for Pictures

The OP was.....not me
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Kennydoc(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
vannessa7:

I totally understand you people s desperation to produce a President but you should have fielded a better candidate, I'm sure there are many proven igbo politicians that the whole nation will support but this Obi is not convincing at all.

Wow! So Tinubu is convincing? Are you for real?
Tell yourself the truth. If Tinubu was Igbo and Peter Obi was Yoruba, would you support Tinubu?
Some of you should have a little shame.
Ordinary pictures of projects of Tinubu in his 8 years rulership of Lagos and none of you can provide, despite the massive revenue of Lagos.
Tell me, on what basis are you really supporting Tinubu?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by EndsarsReloaded: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

Okay

Are you satisfied now?

Truly truly, "you can't support tinubu without appearing very stupid"

Tinubu has no business with LG allocations in the first place. We have three arms of administration i.e. Federal, State and Local governments. Each of them receive funds for their own administration!

Tinubu looted Lagos State dry and started chooking his opolo eyes on LGA funds. He is a disgusting criminal.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Kennydoc(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

Okay

Are you satisfied now?

LG allocations aren't what governors should use to run their states. Ideally, it should be for LG councils for their projects.
A state governor ideally should run the state with the state allocation.
It's because of lack of autonomy of LGs that the governors have been controlling their funds.
In summary, it's not a big deal not having LG allocations.

Tinubu ran Lagos state with all his state allocation intact from the FG. That is the correct statement.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by benardtotti(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

I know of one project cos I lived in surulere at that time the Teslim balogun stadium that had been abandoned for decades he finished it before he left office .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Abandag: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by kaycalculus: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jaga Jaga !
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by silvoclaira: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Praxis758:
Except if the OP want photoshopped photos of him commissioning projects in his 8 years as governors.

Oshodi was the unsafest, dirtiest and slummiest park in the world during Tinubu’s stint in Lagos.

Lagos under the current democratic dispensation can be traced to Fashola’s brilliance.

Lagos still remain worst liveable place in the world sad
------------------thanks to the urchins

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by ShaqFu: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7312005/need-see-photos-peter-obi#116273535
https://www.nairaland.com/7197228/pictures-one-schools-tinubu-built

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by sencekompis: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
OMO IBO OLORIBURUKU IPOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by stanluiz(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mstick:
His biggest project that isn't talked about is how he increased Lagos debt from $200 million dollars to #100 Billion in 8 years.

grin

They keep talking about IGR, so we should praise a man that introduced taxing the poor?

Many of them don't even know what IGR is, when I explained to one of them he ran away from the conversation.

They think IGR is money government made through foreign deals and investment. grin

Majority of them are educated illiterates!! Useless people with no future defending the bullion van drug Baron that looted thier future.

They think IGR is what they use to measure the economy and development of a state grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by mytime24(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
From Page 1 to 4 no pic yet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by wwwihy: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by YourMrBoo: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Babaken:
They will tell you that time camera never come out ndi eriri eri.

Are you ok!?! How we take dey watch NTA then with the popular super story show...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Anyiamaka: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chai! What a shame!!!
We are already on page 4 and yet no pictures of the shameless old thief commissioning any projects.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.