Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? (6667 Views)

What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Before you all come for my head, please try to understand my argument. I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Are black people faster that white people? This is true. We see this all the time at the Olympics and other athletics events. No single white person would deny this. Both white and black people will quickly answer yes to this question.

However when you ask the question of if white people are more physically attractive on average than black people, you see black people trying to conjure up flawed arguments as to why that this isn't true, yet deep down they know that whites are more physically attractive.

Black people will fight and argue that whites aren't more attractive, yet the physical features that they use in defining physical attractiveness in their fellow black people are features you predominantly find in whites.

Black women claim that whites aren't naturally more attractive than they are, but they spend hundred of thousands on hair peeled from the head of dead white women.

If we can admit that black people are better dancers and runners than whites, why can't we admit the patently obvious fact that whites are more physically attractive? Is the ability to run or dance less important than mere physical features?

And am not even talking about skin color here, I am talking about hair, eye color and facial features like the shape of the nose and lips

The most obvious proof of this is when you watch a world cup match between a European team and a sub-saharan African team. When the camera pans to each fanbase, everyone can see just how physically more attractive the whites are. Saying otherwise would be a lying to one's self

I have read accounts from Nairalanders who traveled abroad and they ALL talk about how almost everyone then pass on the street is attractive. This experience is new for them because when they walk down the roadside or streets in Nigeria they always encounter more unattractive people than attractive people.

Again, I am not saying there aren't attractive black people. There are lots of attractive black people and there are black people that are more physically appealing than white people, but there are objectively more physically attractive white people than there are physically attractive black people;

I mean, the mere fact of having white genetics makes a person more attractive, as is seen with mulattos or halfcastes as we call them. The reason there are lots of attractive black people in America is because(and this is a statistical fact) 80% of black people in America have 20% white genetics due to the history of interbreeding, especially during the slave period.

We need to understand that looks don't really matter; what matters is what we do with the skills and talent God has given us and how we use it to improve our lives and make the world a better place. When we understand this simple fact, then maybe we can be most honest with ourselves.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Absuchat(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Who is still arguing that one?
Except chincos and some other asian countries, no black can be more attractive than any white physically. Anybody that still believes that can as well believe that Yoruba women are more attractive than igbo women grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Zonefree(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2023
One Indian man don dey write this one for Facebook grin

22 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by incandescentena: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Sh!t!! Op must be angrily ugly....grin what do you define as ''attractive'' in your Submission ?

You are just like complicated combination of your own meaning of ''attractive'' between two races, maybe and with no relevant research to your conclusion.

It's not a one size fit all thing na...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:
One Indian man don dey write this one for Facebook grin

What are you talking about? These are my own opinions and I wrote all this myself.
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Adachizzy(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2023
What exactly is your basis for physical attractiveness? Face?
Physical attractiveness encompasses not just the face, but body too; everything you can see with your eyes.
You could talk of better facial structure, not physical attractiveness. Black people are far more physically attractive than the whites.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2023
honestly black people are ugly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Adachizzy:
What exactly is your basis for physical attractiveness? Face?
Physical attractiveness encompasses not just the face, but body too; everything you can see with your eyes.
You could talk of better facial structure, not physical attractiveness. Black people are far more physically attractive than the whites.
why black girls add artificial hair to their short curly hair?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by myyansh68(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:
why black girls add artificial hair to their short curly hair?

Why white girls add extension and bleach to their long hair?.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:
honestly black people are ugly.
All human originated from black

It’s just a pity Africans feel inferior
Someone like you already have the mindset of being ugly…smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Streetmovement(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

White people are more attractive until they turn 40 grin

When you say white people, are you talking about Caucasians or mixed white? Cuz if you're talking about the real white people who are known as Caucasians then I would say it's a 50/50 percentage on physical attractiveness when measured with blacks.

I believe the set of white people who are more attractive than blacks in percentage are those ones who are of mixed race and that's a proven theory cuz they got long lasting beauty and physical attractiveness as blacks.

How many blacks do you see aging too fast compared to whites....(Caucasians)

Please do well to identify the class of white people you're talking about...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by myyansh68(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Skin Tone or Race isn't the gate to ugly or beautiful.
What determines beauty or ugly is the features .

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lol no. White people are not more attractive than black people. At least for me.

What I find very attractive about white men is their money ☺️

And black women do not wear the hair of white women. We wear the hair of Asians. Asian hair is of better quality than white hair.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Warl0ck: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Toh
Me wey fair nko?
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

White people are more attractive until they turn 40 grin

When you say white people, are you talking about Caucasians or mixed white? Cuz if you're talking about the real white people who are known as Caucasians then I would say it's a 50/50 percentage on physical attractiveness when measured with blacks.

I believe the set of white people who are more attractive than blacks in percentage are those ones who are of mixed race and that's a proven theory cuz they got long lasting beauty and physical attractiveness as blacks.

How many blacks do you see aging too fast compared to whites....(Caucasians)

Please do well to identify the class of white people you're talking about...

By white, I am referring to Caucasians; people of European ancestry.

Saying there is no statistical difference between people of European ancestry and people of subsaharan ancestry in terms of physical appearance is disingenuous. You are lying to yourself and you know it.

Please go out on the streets of lagos or any other metropolitan city in Nigera. Go to the markets and roadside. Watch school kids as they return from school. There are lots of physically unappealing people on this side of the world and they vastly outnumber the physically attractive ones, and admitting this does not make me a self hater. It's the truth.

Whenever I go out more than 80% of the people I encounter don't match up to what I would consider physically attractive. This is in stark contrast to what I witnessed when I travelled to Paris a year ago.

I am speaking from experience, not from sentiments. Have you been to Senegal? Togo? Even Benin Republic close by? There are lots of very ugly people in these countries and the number is way higher than the percentage of ugly people you will find in Caucasian demographics.

Heck watch the IAAF and compare the Caucasian athletes to the ones from Kenya and other subsaharan african countries. You will be lying if you think there is no obvious gulf in physical attractiveness

11 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by GodWrites: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
The doll test proves that white people are very attractive. This was an experiment where babies were presented with a white and black dolls, and they all went for the white dolls. In fact, the babies started crying when they saw the black dolls. They were simply horrified.

However, there are super attractive black people, except that they are rare. People who have won the lottery of life are attractive white women. Anyway they go people bow at their feet.

White or black, try and be physically attractive or you will suffer. Everything today is looks!! I am a very attractive black male. Growing up I was ugly. But after 20 years of age, my jaws developed, i got muscular, my acne cleared, and I started putting more effort into self care.

The difference was astonishing. People suddenly became nicer to me. People stare way too long like I am some kind of celebrity. And when I need a favour there is always someone ready to help.

When I post on social media the amount of dms i get become overwhelming that I had to delete my account. On Tinder, I got over 500 likes and 300 matches on the first week.

This proved to me that humans are shallow. I only pity those who didn't make it at the looks department. Their life is much harder.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:

im not feeling inferior im just telling the truth. the op was right white people have finer faces than we blacks thats the fact that u dont wanna agree with. compare the faces in a street of ajegunle and any street of london and justify without bias

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

By white, I am referring to Caucasians; people of European ancestry.

Saying there is no statistical difference between people of European ancestry and people of subsaharan ancestry in terms of physical appearance is disingenuous. You are lying to yourself and you know it.

Please go out on the streets of lagos or any other metropolitan city in Nigera. Go to the markets and roadside. Watch school kids as they return from school. There are lots of physically unappealing people on this side of the world and they vastly outnumber the physically attractive ones, and admitting this does not make me a self hater. It's the truth.

Whenever I go out more than 80% of the people I encounter don't match up to what I would consider physically attractive. This is in stark contrast to what I witnessed when I travelled to Paris a year ago.

I am speaking from experience, not from sentiments. Have you been to Senegal? Togo? Even Benin Republic close by? There are lots of very ugly people in these countries and the number is way higher than the percentage of ugly people you will find in Caucasian demographics.

Heck watch the IAAF and compare the Caucasian athletes to the ones from Kenya and other subsaharan african countries. You will be lying if you think there is no obvious gulf in physical attractiveness

It's poverty, darling. Haven't you noticed rich black people are more attractive than poor black people?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:

im someone that swollow the truth no matter how bitter its. we africans are very ugly compare to whites why all black ladies want a long hair why majority of black girls bleach thier skin?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by odenkirk: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

It's poverty, darling. Haven't you noticed rich black people are more attractive than poor black people?
u have a point
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please I'll emplore people to read my opening post before commenting. I already addressed some of your arguments there.

The point I am making is that Physical attractiveness doesn't matter. What matters is what you do with your life and how you use the talent God has given you to improve your life and the lives of people around you.

No one cares how physical attractive a successful person is. When you are successful, people will automatically respect and admire you.

When you understand how unimportant physical appearance is in the grand scheme of things, you won't have to lie and argue against an obvious fact that Caucasians are more physically attractive on average than black people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by meobizy(f): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pointless topic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by siofra(f): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
GodWrites:
The doll test proves that white people are very attractive. This was an experiment where babies were presented with a white and black dolls, and they all went for the white dolls. In fact, the babies started crying when they saw the black dolls. They were simply horrified.

However, there are super attractive black people, except that they are rare. People who have won the lottery of life are attractive white women. Anyway they go people bow at their feet.

White or black, try and be physically attractive or you will suffer. Everything today is looks!!

Stop saying what you don't know. You sound ignorant and foolish.

That test was carried out to check the effect of segregation on black children. The black children choose white dolls because of low self-esteem, not because white dolls are more attractive than black dolls undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

No it's not. Ngolo Kante is very rich, but he is still objectively more physically unattractive than lots of poor black people. Same can be said of Ned nwoko, Tinubu and Oshiomole.

The mental gymnastics I see you all make just to justify a lie is actually funny to watch. Are you incapable of being honest?

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:
im someone that swollow the truth no matter how bitter its. we africans are very ugly compare to whites why all black ladies want a long hair why majority of black girls bleach thier skin?
It’s still because of inferiority complex
I am more beautiful
African skin is a skin with melanocytes
I don’t tan my skin
My skin is healthy why I go Dey bleach my skin kwanu?

I am not ugly
Maybe you are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by GodWrites: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
siofra:

Stop saying what you don't know. You sound ignorant and foolish.

That test was carried out to check the effect of segregation on black children. The black children choose white dolls because of low self-esteem, not because white dolls are more attractive than black dolls undecided

Babies have low self-esteem when they don't even have a sense of self? It's alright.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:

No it's not. Ngolo Kante is very rich, but he is still objectively more physically unattractive than lots of poor black people. Same can be said of Ned nwoko, Tinubu and Oshiomole.

The mental gymnastics I see you all make just to justify a lie is actually funny to watch. Are you incapable of being honest?

You obviously haven't seen or meet with a lot of white people hence this jaggons you are typing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by ukaface(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
odenkirk:
im not feeling inferior im just telling the truth. the op was right white people have finer faces than we blacks thats the fact that u dont wanna agree with. compare the faces in a street of ajegunle and any street of london and justify without bias
That’s not the fact bros
Your mindset can never change
I don’t have strength to argue with you

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:

It’s still because of inferiority complex
I am more beautiful
African skin is a skin with melanocytes
I don’t tan my skin
My skin is healthy why I go Dey bleach my skin kwanu?

I am not ugly
Maybe you are

Thank God it was a woman who create this senseless topic, only God knows what the comment section would look like if it were created by a black guy.

You aren't even tackling the senseless Op who created the topic, it this he-goat you chose to tackle 🥴

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by DaisyMellow(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fmghewzy:

You obviously haven't seen or meet with a lot of white people hence this jaggons you are typing.

I actually have met whites and I have met blacks as well. I have been to paris and I have lived in Nigeria and been to countries like Togo and Senegal. The difference in physical attractiveness is obvious. Feel free to lie to yourself.

Get tapes from the recently concluded world cup and watch. Super sports had special channels dedicated to just fans. The IAAF is in session, please watch it, and if you don't have DSTV, you can follow their youtube page. They post highlights there. Compare the European Athletes and the ones from sub-saharan african countries and make your conclusion.

The Female world cup starts in few days. Please compare the girls from Sub-saharan countries with the ones from European countries. If after this you still maintain your flawed position, then it's either your sight is defective, or you just enjoy lying to yourself.

Again, lying to yourself is free so feel free to continue doing it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
DaisyMellow:
Before you all come for my head, please try to understand my argument. I will try to make it as clear as possible.

Are black people faster that white people? This is true. We see this all the time at the Olympics and other athletics events. No single white person would deny this. Both white and black people will quickly answer yes to this question.

However when you ask the question of if white people are more physically attractive on average than black people, you see black people trying to conjure up flawed arguments as to why that this isn't true, yet deep down they know that whites are more physically attractive.

Black people will fight and argue that whites aren't more attractive, yet the physical features that they use in defining physical attractiveness in their fellow black people are features you predominantly find in whites.

Black women claim that whites aren't naturally more attractive than they are, but they spend hundred of thousands on hair peeled from the head of dead white women.

If we can admit that black people are better dancers and runners than whites, why can't we admit the patently obvious fact that whites are more physically attractive? Is the ability to run or dance less important than mere physical features?

And am not even talking about skin color here, I am talking about hair, eye color and facial features like the shape of the nose and lips

The most obvious proof of this is when you watch a world cup match between a European team and a sub-saharan African team. When the camera pans to each fanbase, everyone can see just how physically more attractive the whites are. Saying otherwise would be a lying to one's self

I have read accounts from Nairalanders who traveled abroad and they ALL talk about how almost everyone then pass on the street is attractive. This experience is new for them because when they walk down the roadside or streets in Nigeria they always encounter more unattractive people than attractive people.

Again, I am not saying there aren't attractive black people. There are lots of attractive black people and there are black people that are more physically appealing than white people, but there are objectively more physically attractive white people than there are physically attractive black people;

I mean, the mere fact of having white genetics makes a person more attractive, as is seen with mulattos or halfcastes as we call them. The reason there are lots of attractive black people in America is because(and this is a statistical fact) 80% of black people in America have 20% white genetics due to the history of interbreeding, especially during the slave period.

We need to understand that looks don't really matter; what matters is what we do with the skills and talent God has given us and how we use it to improve our lives and make the world a better place. When we understand this simple fact, then maybe we can be most honest with ourselves.

Recognising the best when it comes to athletics is easy, it's just a fact that everyone can see. It's just white and black.

Attractiveness is however relative, it depends on the person involved, what you consider ugly might be attractive to me.

For instance, I love black skinned women, notice I didn't say brown I said black, I mean very very black women. I do not like fair women not to talk of white women undecided i am not attracted to anything white skin and also these white women don't have Nyanch. I'm not even attracted to light skinned black women with Nyanch not to talk of them skinny white women.

I like charcoal black skinned women with big bumbum, this is the way I was created, this is just me, what another person will like may be different from mine, being beautiful or ugly is relative.

Also known that most people find their own race more attractive, black men find black women nor attractive than white women, chines men find chines women more attractive , same thing for every other race.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Why Are Most NL Guys So Pained? / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.