Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

"After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady (632 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by CrisNews12: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2022

1 Share

Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by advanceDNA: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Soul wey all people dey win ......e reach your turn you win am finish, you customize am, dey knack am, say na your own,

3 Likes

Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by funshint(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2022
They must always bring everything to social media...mumu generation!
Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by NJV: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Please dont forget to make heaven with that soul.

congrats
Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by Zendinho(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2022
You win this soul.... cheesy

Knack the soul..... grin

Now, you are welding the soul... smiley

No pity for the soul... undecided
Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by PerfectStranger(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Zendinho:
You win this soul.... cheesy

Knack the soul..... grin

Now, you are welding the soul... smiley

No pity for the soul... undecided

No pity at all!!

Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by Zendinho(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

No pity at all!!

Re: "After Winning A Soul For God, Am Getting Married To That Soul" – Says A Lady by kelspinall(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Another Simp / What You Need To Do To Seduce Your Husband Without Asking Him For Sex. / Letter To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.