Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow (6183 Views)

Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
I got this girl again on my camera and she is still on her menstruation but it is coming to an end soon 1 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
She is getting off the motorcycle and she is on 6 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
As I told you people when Nigerian women are on their menstruation I am fascinated. This one is 7 out of 10 make the flow come

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
There is serious economic hardship in the country all over you just see people suffering. When you come to Nigeria in the 90s you see the ladies who fit with big breast and Yash. Now when do travel all over Nigeria you just see the women and girls like Broomsticks flat back flat front. To make matters worse a lot of them cannot afford menstral equipment and the flu is becoming faster. Please I want you to rate from 1 to 10 the menstruation flow of women and girls in your area one being the least 10 being extremely heavy.
Seems your destiny is like their reduction..see your remnant!
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems your destiny is like their reduction..see your remnant!

Don't worry whatever you want to say you can say it but you have to look at this girl in the picture she is 10 out of 10 the flow is so heavy that she is actually covering it. She has just reached puberty and she has puberty hair on right now

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2022
This one is 2 out of 10 nothing special about her menstruation flow

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't worry whatever you want to say you can say it but you have to look at this girl in the picture she is 10 out of 10 the flow is so heavy that she is actually covering it. She has just reached puberty and she has puberty hair on right now
You need a headbutt from this guy. So that your senses ll flow back to normal.
In all the pictures you v been displaying, did you see blood flow on the ladies or sniffed their pads?
Maybe you sniff used pads sef. Mentally unstable idio t on Nairaland.

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You need a headbutt from this guy. So that your senses ll flow back to normal.
In all the pictures you v been displaying, did you see blood flow on the ladies or sniffed their pads?
Maybe you sniff used pads sef. Mentally unstable idio t on Nairaland.

If I am mentally unstable and you are angry with somebody which is mentally unstable does that make you any better I told you I know when a Nigerian woman is on her menstruation flow. Do not worry how I know but I just have the power. This one is five out of ten once I see them I know because they have a certain smell that is one of the thing. There are a lot of other symptoms you can look for

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If I am mentally unstable and you are angry with somebody which is mentally unstable does that make you any better I told you I know when a Nigerian woman is on her menstruation flow. Do not worry how I know but I just have the power. This one is five out of ten once I see them I know because they have a certain smell that is one of the thing. There are a lot of other symptoms you can look for
You need agbo. You don too suffer
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You need agbo. You don too suffer

I wish you are not on your menstration but it does not really matter if I see you immediately I will know, experience makes perfect.

The lady below is actually four out of ten she has just passed her pick last night

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I wish you are not on your menstration but it does not really matter if I see you immediately I will know, experience makes perfect.

The lady below is actually four out of ten she has just passed her pick last night
Sorry. You need financial healing. Buhari don too suffer your head
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by christianjoy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sorry. You need financial healing. Buhari don too suffer your head
he has a gift
Do you have? undecided
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
christianjoy:
he has a gift
Do you have? undecided
Yes. Take this

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2022
christianjoy:
he has a gift
Do you have? undecided

Just ignore that lady she has fallen in love with menstruation.. she is definitely on her periods
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by ubunja(m): 5:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Oh what a stupid idiot!
lol
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
7buckz:
SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol e pain am!

You don't know what has happened and you need to sit down yesterday I did some deep meditation in the middle of the night I meditated for more than six hours at night. After all the meditation my powers went to the next level v5.23 at this level my past a lot stronger when I went on the road this morning I found out in Lagos State there are 4180020 women in Lagos State which are currently on their menstruation. Everyday I get stronger I get more powerful my predictions are going to the next level my interdimensional powers I have Rising

The lady in a black trouser just hit 4 out of 10

1 Share

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fortunately this slender girl just started an hour ago and she doesn't really know she is on
2 of 10

My powers can go into a extra dimensional universe when nothing is hidden from me and everything is revealed. In this extra dimensional universe space time does not exist and nothing is hidden from me. Why everybody in the physical universe is limited by space time. In the universe of everything nothing is hidden and space-time does not exist you do not get old and you do not need to eat or feed

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Woman In blue she is 9 out of 10.
How to make tradition started yesterday in the morning and by today she is in full swing

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Do you guys know the hardship in the country is so difficult that most of the girls are now doing prostitution to survive even when they are on their menstruation they don't care they still do it with their customers that is what I have found out

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by 7buckz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You don't know what has happened and you need to sit down yesterday I did some deep meditation in the middle of the night I meditated for more than six hours at night. After all the meditation my powers went to the next level v5.23 at this level my past a lot stronger when I went on the road this morning I found out in Lagos State there are 4180020 women in Lagos State which are currently on their menstruation. Everyday I get stronger I get more powerful my predictions are going to the next level my interdimensional powers I have Rising

The lady in a black trouser just hit 4 out of 10
Hey bichboy don't quote me again
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Youngpo413: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sekoni003:
This has got to be the most creepy post I've seen on NL
I'm speechless.
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
7buckz:

Hey bichboy don't quote me again

You come on a beach boys trade and starts talking rubbish anyway that is life for you let me continue with my professors and estimations.

Yesterday night I feel to meditate and today my powers have gone down buy some levels.

Yesterday my powers were peak Performance all-round.

This one is on her menses and and she is also in heat 6 out of 10. The economical situation in the country is really affecting women especially in cemetery where and also most of them have small nyash

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
If you come here I want people to say positive things about the menstruation and the economical situation in the country. I do not want people to come here and start criticizing my hard work. If you want to criticize my effort you have to do a lot better.

3 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2022
This one is double Impact 10 out of 10.

When Nigerian women are on their flow they have more special. This is when foreign men like them the most

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Two weeks ago only 4% of women in Lagos while on their periods today it's as high as 42%. Out of every 10 women for are on their periods in Lagos it is total Bonanza. When you enter the bus when you enter the shops you just see the women on their flow

I've always wondered why so many Nigerian women have their menstruation at the same time this one is 3 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Only the yellow one is on her menses 8 Out of 10

You can have a man with four wives in Nigeria and all four of them are on their menses at the same time I just want that why

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
I cannot believe the amount of menstration sinking in Lagos. Over 40% of the women are on their menstruation at the same time how wonderful

The one on the left 5 out of 10

The one in blue shoes 7 out of 10 it is really happening all over

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
2 out of 10 ending tonight at 2 a.m.

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Things are really happening 9 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
The girl on the right path that period two days ago and now she is just 3 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
This one is a professional Runner girl. But she still don't run when she is on 6 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
This Youth Service girl is 7 out of 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U? / Experience With Gays At The Club / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.