Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow (6173 Views)

Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
7buckz:
SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol e pain am!

Please do enjoy this thread so much I have some more for you today do you like them.

The one in black has not yet started and the one in pink has passed but the one in Brown skirts that one I give her a four out of ten

Is the next picture the one in light brown that one is in full motion I give her a 8 Out of 10 she is really having flow

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
In this picture here only the one in blue trouser is on her menses I give her a 3 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Very disappointing not many women on the road are having their flu at this moment

The first picture she is going to start in the next 7 days the next picture she is actually 8 Out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by 7buckz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
@SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol bro you sick upstairs man!
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
7buckz:
@SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol bro you sick upstairs man!

I think it's better to say we are both sick upstairs because you are answering somebody and asking somebody which is sick upstairs do you think you are any better. Please why don't you rate the menstruation flow of women in your area.

You enjoyed this thread of mine and a lot of people enjoy it but you do not make comments like that you could inside me instead of encouraging me on my hard work and excellence.

I think you have also become in love with Nigerian women on their menstruation. Do you know how many people have viewed my dread do you know how many girls are impressed with all I'm doing can't you see I am fighting for women's right

You cannot see what I am doing I am trying to make Nigerian women more progressive than to be wasting their time on their menstruation. When in Nigerian woman is on her period she can lose 50% productivity
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by 7buckz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol
Spitting Tueh!
Guy you're a waste of sperm
Them suppose stone sense put for your head o!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Kkzy90(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
What is really going on here?
How can I unsee and unthink this?
This is actually unbelievable...like wow
People are mad oh.
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Kkzy90:
What is really going on here?
How can I unsee and unthink this?
This is actually unbelievable...like wow
People are mad oh.

I know you are enjoying the show. The flow of Nigerian women is completely amazing
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2022
7buckz:
SUFFERInSMILIIN
Lol
Spitting Tueh!
Guy you're a waste of sperm
Them suppose stone sense put for your head o!

If the guys in your picture you are killing a snake immediately lal lal we moved it to the front page
Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by Sekoni003(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
This has got to be the most creepy post I've seen on NL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sekoni003:
This has got to be the most creepy post I've seen on NL

Do not worry my brother it is not a horror film yet it is just starting the show. I am just taking pictures of women on the road which are on their flow. I know you shall like this one below because she is in the right position but she is not really on right now so I give her out 0 out of 10. I wish you enjoyed her position because when she is on menses I will take another picture of her

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
the same girl but from a different position she is not on but she is in heat

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
The one on the chair I give her a 9 out of 10 she is definitely coming. The one with a black skirt I give her a 5 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
This one with black trouser it is a 3 out of 10 she is Nelly coming to an end tomorrow.

Do anybody have objection

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerian women have done it again this morning. Here is one of them which is actually 2 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2022
This picture only the one in green top is on her menstruation I give her and correctly give her a 6 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2022
I am amazed and happy to see Nigerian women on their menstration because the menstruation is always heavy. This one is in full swing 10 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Today I traveled up and down the plane and I only found a few women which are on their menstruation.. this one is a six out of ten

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only the one in white on the left is on but she is coming to an end tonight so I can give her a 2 out of 10. Hopefully the other one we green we start soon I just have to monitor her

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
4 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Five out of five

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Unfortunately you have a lot of hypocrite which just viewed the topic and do not comment this lady I give her a 6 out of 10. Although she has a baby on her back she has reached maturity for demonstration cycle

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
This one in green and white has just started had not yet reached the pic so I give a four out of ten

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
As I went out on the road today I found a couple of women and girls on their menstruation flow. Only the one in white trouser is on and I give her a 1 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one you don't need to worry she is 8 Out of 10 she is really on her menstruation

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have to show people my real Talent.

3 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Only the one in a pink skirt is on and I give her seven out of ten she has reached the pick. The other one in brown or red skirts she is now in heat

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Unfortunately this one is using tampons so I give her a 2 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one cannot afford Cottonwood or Cemetery pad so she is just using a clot give up four out of ten

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Only the one in black is using a cemetery bad and the other one in blue hasn't started yet I give the one in Black 3 out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one has more experience than I thought 8 Out of 10

Re: Photo Economic Hardship, Rate Women In Your Area Menstruation Flow by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
This one is also using tampons and I give her 6 out of 10. She just started 3 days ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Slapped Me Because I Said This / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / Why Do Guys Take Ladies Friendship For Granted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.