Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore (3126 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... / German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
I was chatting with a female colleague at the office Nike(Not real name). She said, before she gave birth to her first baby her boyfriend now her husband will knack her back to back like it was a war, and when she is on leave, he also takes leave and they will f**ck every day till they resume back to work; in fact they both love sex and his energy is super amazing but immediately she gave birth he no longer finds the interest to make love to her anymore.

He easily gets tired and doesn’t even last 12minutes anymore on like then he would last over 30minutes or more without coming. The last time they both had sex or made love was 5months ago when she resumed back to work from her maternity leave, it is understandable that she just gave birth but 3months had pass and now extra 2months without sex, total 5months. She said her husband doesn’t mess around but she is feeling lonely without getting the satisfaction that made them love each, her office is 15minutes away from her husband so at the close of business they go home together, he shows her so much love but sex is ZERO
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by talented321: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tell her to buy vibrator and leave the innocent m
With my precious weed to read lies, s6me will say the man is seeing another woman, others will say her husband don't love her again this that, sex addict nairalanders' sex is not food only that five month is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
So sorry.
Maybe she is not attractive anymore.
As in, her once standing and erect boobs don flat like GIGM bus tyre wey pick nail.

And her once big and portable ass don flat like marine plywood board.

Although we all know that u are the fake NIKE.

My advise to you is "Ayam Sorry".
No amount of prayer/juju can make you attract him again.
He just dey see you like his fellow roommate.
As in "Single Dad Room Mate" (because of ur pikin).
If he try fuck_u, then know that he is gay.
Una just be like magnator like poles.
Once again, AYAM SORRY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by Pkid1: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
So na sex come be her problem 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wahala, she should be ok with it since they've already been doing the do before marriage 😂😂😂😂. The man should go for a checkup, also he may have been using sex enhancement pills for all those back-to-back and the effects is now telling on him. You'll be surprised that most young men can't even get it up these days without sex enhancement pills, they have used drugs, alcohol and others to destroy their system. Healthy lifestyle is the real deal but they won't ever take this simple advise.

7 Likes

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by mbaise1000: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Well, friend of Nike said one of the things that brought them close together was sex, now that sex is not what it used to be for this two, the center has refused to hold. This is like a foundation laid in the sand, if only people will learn, My advice to Nike's friend will be that God hates divorce, that it's not late yet, that she should readjust her priorities, and expectations, that God is still interested in that marriage but wouldn't give a Bleep if they allow the devil in, by doing what they devil want in their lives, that she should come back to God. And tell Him that she now want to get married

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
I, advice Women not give birth again since some of my gender are ungrateful.

Just imagine what you said in a condition where someone is in between a "contract called life and death " just because she's trying to give life to "Another Stranger " owned by a senseless hegoat.

TERMlNATOR:
So sorry.
Maybe she is TERMlNATOR attractive anymore.
As in, her once standing and erect boobs don flat like GIGM bus tyre wey pick nail.

And her once big and portable ass don flat like marine plywood board.

Although we all know that u are the fake NIKE.

My advise to you is "Ayam Sorry".
No amount of prayer/juju can make you attract him again.
He just dey see you like his fellow roommate.
As in "Single Dad Room Mate" (because of ur pikin).
If he try fuck_u, then know that he is gay.
Una just be like magnator like poles.
Once again, AYAM SORRY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:

Just imagine what you said in a condition where someone is in between a "contract called life and death " just because she's trying to give life to "Another Stranger " owned by a senseless hegoat.

Lolz....
Not that smart Jeon grin
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Lolz.... Not that smart Jeon grin
What are you talking about?.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:
What are you talking about?.
nevermind....
Back to ur comment... Who is giving who life?
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
nevermind....

Back to ur comment...
Who is giving who life?

What were you talking about?.
I didn't get you clearly?.

Were you hatched?.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:
What were you talking about?. I didn't get you clearly?. Were you hatched?.
i will take that as an insult. Miss Jeon.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i will take that as an insult. Miss Jeon.
I don't know what name you are trying to tag me with.

But were you hatched?.
I asked because of this.
Who is giving who life
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:

myyansh68
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
myyansh68
shocked Why you dy call yansh 68 now ?.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:

shocked
Why you dy call yansh 68 now ?.
u were asking me why i asked "who is giving who?"
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
u were asking me why i asked "who is giving who?"

"Who is giving who "! shocked

Who's the who that's giving who?.
And what are they giving to the who?.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:

"Who is giving who "! shocked

Who's the who that's giving who?.
And what are they giving to the who?.
jeon, go and re-read why i mentioned myyansh68.
This time, slowly

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
jeon, go and re-read why i mentioned myyansh68.
This time, slowly
U like this name very well. Is that the name of ur unborn child?...

Were you hatched?.
Even though you were hatched someone played a role for that by put it life away to produce and warm the "egg ".
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:

U like this name very well. Is that the name of ur unborn child?...

Were you hatched?.
Even though you were hatched someone played a role for that by put it life away to produce and warm the "egg ".
oh
Now i understand where u are heading...
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
undecided
TERMlNATOR:
oh Now i understand where u are heading...

Do you think you're talking to a Map? Or you like headies?. You wanna Gay?.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:
undecided
Do you think you're talking to a Map? Or you like headies?. You wanna Gay?.
lol It will be hard for one to confuse me that u aint jeon grin grin grin. Very hard.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by Shedrack777: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why Am I having the Feeling that It's My Wife That Posted This
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by myyansh68(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
lol It will be hard for one to confuse me that u aint jeon grin grin grin. Very hard.
I will leave you with your silliness.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:

I will leave you with your silliness.
bye gyal grin grin grin missed you. Though my main moniker is on a serious ban.
love U. (kisses)
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by eepeepook: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
All these "I was chatting with a friend" cheap write-ups.
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by Nonexisting1: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
You see why I keep saying they don't have sense. A man barely survived Buhari's regime and is currently going through Tinubu's yet the foolish vaginarian he married expects him to sit at home and fucck till eternity. Next thing, she will start opening legs for boys in the street and the reason will be, she is sex starved. I wonder why God refused to give sense to the Delilah gender people. Even female dogs dey manage two minutes sex now because of hunger in the land but not them. Tufiakwa for this gender.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by Savedday2: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by seanery: 2:28am On Jul 20, 2023
YOU GO Bleep HER NAO

scoobyblogspot:
I was chatting with a female colleague at the office Nike(Not real name). She said, before she gave birth to her first baby her boyfriend now her husband will knack her back to back like it was a war, and when she is on leave, he also takes leave and they will f**ck every day till they resume back to work; in fact they both love sex and his energy is super amazing but immediately she gave birth he no longer finds the interest to make love to her anymore.

He easily gets tired and doesn’t even last 12minutes anymore on like then he would last over 30minutes or more without coming. The last time they both had sex or made love was 5months ago when she resumed back to work from her maternity leave, it is understandable that she just gave birth but 3months had pass and now extra 2months without sex, total 5months. She said her husband doesn’t mess around but she is feeling lonely without getting the satisfaction that made them love each, her office is 15minutes away from her husband so at the close of business they go home together, he shows her so much love but sex is ZERO
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by Baronthecelebri: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Divorce him
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by ComputerOperato: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
Tell her to buy vibrator and leave the innocent m
With my precious weed to read lies, s6me will say the man is seeing another woman, others will say her husband don't love her again this that, sex addict nairalanders' sex is not food only that five month is too much.

You people will not kill someone here o! grin grin
Innocent ke? How does innocent enter this matter? grin grin
Re: Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore by talented321: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2023
Lol
ComputerOperato:

You people will not kill someone here o! grin grin Innocent ke? How does innocent enter this matter? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Romantic / Lagos Babes / Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.