Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

He Made Me Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Made Me Masturbate (1352 Views)

What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Made Me Masturbate by olowoyo648: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2022
I boldly press between the cleft of my mound. I gasp. The delicious surprise of the initial touchdown of finger to clit never ceases to amaze me. It’s as wonderful each time as if it’s the first. It’s not less than. Ever.

My pussy juices coat my finger as I rub and play with my clit and vulva. My breathing is ramping up. I press my lips together, open my mouth, lick my lips as I ready myself for all my hormones to send my body soaring.

It’s all about worshipping my clit, in certain moments imagining my lover pleasuring me selflessly and others focusing on myself alone, as I stroke my swelling flesh that is so packed with nerve endings I get to fly inside my own body.

What a perfect gift it is to be a woman.

I drag my moist fingers up my stomach. They have more fun to deliver across my nipples. I run my touch around the areola of my left breast which arouses me further. Groping my breasts my desire flares. Nipple stimulation tugs at my pussy and I want more. I don’t just crave it; I need it. I stimulate my nipples a bit more, but I can’t resist reaching for the golden pot that is my cunt. I grin devilishly at the dirty talk, cherishing my ownership of it.

With one hand on tit, I ride my nipple while my other hand works my cleft to unearth my precious wet bean, the gift at the head of my clitoris. My clit is properly thickening as I explore. This is going to be an epic play time.

My pussy deserves both hands. Ah the bliss of ten fingers alternating their perfect pressure on my groin is luscious. I press, rub, handle, and anoint other parts of my cleft and vulva with the juices of my womanhood.

My breath catches as I swiftly ascend the hill to climax. It’s going to be a quick rise this time and big finish. I can feel it’s looming embrace, its consuming hands hugging my consciousness completely helping me seize.....read more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Made Me Masturbate by Teekay21(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
olowoyo648:
I boldly press between the cleft of my mound. I gasp. The delicious surprise of the initial touchdown of finger to clit never ceases to amaze me. It’s as wonderful each time as if it’s the first. It’s not less than. Ever.

My pussy juices coat my finger as I rub and play with my clit and vulva. My breathing is ramping up. I press my lips together, open my mouth, lick my lips as I ready myself for all my hormones to send my body soaring.

It’s all about worshipping my clit, in certain moments imagining my lover pleasuring me selflessly and others focusing on myself alone, as I stroke my swelling flesh that is so packed with nerve endings I get to fly inside my own body.

What a perfect gift it is to be a woman.

I drag my moist fingers up my stomach. They have more fun to deliver across my nipples. I run my touch around the areola of my left breast which arouses me further. Groping my breasts my desire flares. Nipple stimulation tugs at my pussy and I want more. I don’t just crave it; I need it. I stimulate my nipples a bit more, but I can’t resist reaching for the golden pot that is my cunt. I grin devilishly at the dirty talk, cherishing my ownership of it.

With one hand on tit, I ride my nipple while my other hand works my cleft to unearth my precious wet bean, the gift at the head of my clitoris. My clit is properly thickening as I explore. This is going to be an epic play time.

My pussy deserves both hands. Ah the bliss of ten fingers alternating their perfect pressure on my groin is luscious. I press, rub, handle, and anoint other parts of my cleft and vulva with the juices of my womanhood.

My breath catches as I swiftly ascend the hill to climax. It’s going to be a quick rise this time and big finish. I can feel it’s looming embrace, its consuming hands hugging my consciousness completely helping me seize.....read more

When you got the feelings
You will never know when you start kneeling
You are putting pressure for the feelings
You raise your hands up and it touch the ceiling
LovePeddler what's yours

Omo na rap I dey try rap oo
Who feel me?
Re: He Made Me Masturbate by olowoyo648: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Teekay21:

When you got the feelings
You will never know when you start kneeling
You are putting pressure for the feelings
You raise your hands up and it touch the ceiling
LovePeddler what's yours

Omo na rap I dey try rap oo
Who feel me?
i feel you

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried / She Doesn't Know How To Cook / Please I Need Your Help, Home On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.