Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Can't Get Over My New But Broken Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get Over My New But Broken Relationship (257 Views)

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / "My Message To Those Ladies Who Say Redpillers Are Nothing But Broken Men" / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over My New But Broken Relationship by abfelicity91: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Relationship wahala.
I came across some posts about women ignoring or being bored during a conversation. It's not because they are not brilliant, it's just that they are no longer feeling you.
This thing is normal to me cuz of the many experiences I've had with women
I don't waste time stopping sending msg when I noticed you are no longer replying to me on time. Before you think you are ignoring me, I've already left
Now there's this particular babe that has been keeping me on my toes. I don't think too much about women this day but this girl matter d weak my body and soul
I met her and things started well, we talk almost every time and for hours every night, she calls and texted almost all the time, to the point that if I don't pick up her calls or text back in minutes, she became worried. she is a virgin and I was really lucky to have her.
Things went bad financially for me, I don't have enough airtime to talk like before again, and I usually give excuses and shorten the convo.
From there to a day without calling her and she got pissed off that I'm ignoring her and all that.
Later, I found out her number had been busy with calls late at night, and from there, so many complaints from her that I don't use to call her like before, why shouldn't she be talking to other people? Babe starts ignoring some of my calls and text, if she liked she call back, and sometimes, she ignored them.
Our convo no longer flow very well, I do most of the talking trying to fix it, and when I ask questions just to make her talk, she would say my questions are too much, I could feel she no longer wants me as she used to.
Na so I stop calling her oo but now I can't stop thinking about her and going back to her will only make things worst for me because Im down financially.
Relationships, this day is accompanied by money, not every woman will bear the hardship in a relationship, some will endure if she hasn't met someone who is doing better than you during the relationship.
Re: I Can't Get Over My New But Broken Relationship by Medianna(f): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2022
You don't have enough airtime to call her, you're financially down and you both talk at length before.
Abeg tell me what you both used to talk about.
Cuz I don't see anything wrong in you're letting her know that things are not like before or she calling you since you can't be able to call.
Or maybe she calling you is not worth it to her
Sometimes guys are right when they say they can't date a broke girl.
Virgin my foot. As if there is anyone that wasn't born a virgin

(1) (Reply)

Love Shadows: How To Make Your Partner Not Lose Interest In You / She's Purposely Exposing Her Fresh P / Phyna Appointed As Youth Ambassador In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.