Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Friends Dad Is Frustrating Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Dad Is Frustrating Him (364 Views)

Man Claims Lady He Married From The Village is Frustrating Him In Europe / Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Dad Is Frustrating Him by kenzysmith: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good day guys my friend is very depress at the moment my friend was born into a family of silver spoon he is the 4 the child and. The ist son in the family of 6. Is Dad is someone who is very high temper he shout a lot this made the children to be scared of him, my friend has always nurse this ambition to be a footballer he went to meet his father when he was 17 that he want to play football his father was very angry shout at him and told him only tout plays football this my friend is not so brilliant in sch he was sent to the university where he spent 10yrs of his life before he could graduates he is currently jobless still at his father house is Dad owns 2 hotels and bound his son from working with him. So I met this my friend at a boutique as a sale boy there were he was been paid 15k per month I was like guy wetin u dey do here u suppose to they manage one of your Fathers hotel na baba this is when he narrate this story to me his father scolded him 2weeks ago that look at small mbappe playing football and making money he said at that moment if he had a gun in his hand he would had end his father life and his at that point the painful thing is that his younger brothers who are done with sch are in the hotels why him the senior son is suffering I felt this anger in my spirit tears left my eyes and I transfer 50k to his account at the sport u need to see how this man that is father own 2 big hotels was thanking me . my Advise to parents education is important but always support your children to do what ever they want to do in life. If davido had not been stubborn baba for suffer emotionally

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Yourself From A Heartbreak. / God Why !! / Wizkid Rocks A White Lady Nyansh While Performing Live At Accor Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.