Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

God Why !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Why !! (364 Views)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Why !! by Westchester(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
A very beautiful 18 year old girl I met last month has just left for London today. I was heartbroken when she broke the news to me this morning, been a very long time I fell for a girl this bad, she's everything I ever wanted in a woman cry
She came to my house last Friday and we just gist and laughed, I didn't try to touch her or do anything funny, I just wanted to build something strong with this girl and now she don japa to UK cry
At a point I started regretting why I didn't initiated to have sex with her, at least that memory will linger for a long time cry

I haven't been myself all day, I just feel like a sore loser cry
Re: God Why !! by Snitch24(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na mumu dey worry you

1 Like

Re: God Why !! by Blunttruth: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Westchester:
A very beautiful 18 year old girl I met last month has just left for London today. I was heartbroken when she broke the news to me this morning, been a very long time I fell for a girl this bad, she's everything I ever wanted in a woman cry
She came to my house last Friday and we just gist and laughed, I didn't try to touch her or do anything funny, I just wanted to build something strong with this girl and now she don japa to UK cry
At a point I started regretting why I didn't initiated to have sex with her, at least that memory will linger for a long time cry

I haven't been myself all day, I just feel like a sore loser cry
She dodged a bullet.
Re: God Why !! by alaribe1992(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2022
My guy find way and relocate to UK too na
Re: God Why !! by Westchester(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na money remain boss cry

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Tales By Oyin / Man Gets Blocked By Feminist Following A Harmless Inquiry Online / "You Will Go Back To Nigeria" – American Lady Catches Her Husband With Side-chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.