Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers (61255 Views)

Why Loan Merchant Always Use unknown Numbers To Call Customer? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by internationalman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Network providers will never deduct from your account illegally.
You paid for every services they rendered to you in one way or other. They didn't just deduct unnecessarily.

Going through this thread, you will notice 85% of Nigerians reason like you and this is the reason I don't borrow Nigerians money.

If you like cry to me and tell me to borrow you 10k, I would rather give you 1k even though I have the complete money resting in my account. Atleast I can afford to lose the 1k even if you don't pay back.

Some will even stop picking your calls if you begin to draw them for the money.

Some will even shout at you and tell you to do your worse that they're not gonna pay you back. Just imagine!

I don't borrow Nigerians money, I don't have that strength to be dragging you for my money.

I have lost countless amount of money trying to buy airtime from my Bank through failed transactions. And when I called my bank they tell me it was successful. What about trying to buy data.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

A
Am no sure if Palm Credit use to send messages to customer contacts
Sorry for insulting you..

Palmcredit own 90% of loan apps on playstore. They're just using palmcredit as a good name where as they have other heartless apps

3 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by obembet(f): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:

Sorry for insulting you..

Palmcredit own 90% of loan apps on playstore. They're just using palmcredit as a good name where as they have other heartless apps

Ohk, so they have other app that send messages to contact but use Palm Credit as beta one to act normal... Nawa o
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
OLamylove:

You can as well reject the offer, The reason most loan apps charge High is interest is because most people don't pay back
They too could resist giving monthly salary earners 1 week loan.

Plus they are illegal
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

Ohk, so they have other app that send messages to contact but use Palm Credit as beta one to act normal... Nawa o
Yes na. They are wicked o
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:

I have lost countless amount of money trying to buy airtime from my Bank through failed transactions. And when I called my bank they tell me it was successful. What about trying to buy data.
Sir, I'm a Banker. You can even see clearly from my signature.
We can't deduct customer's money for no reason. We reverse the money back to customers if transactions are not successful.
Stop looking for excuses not to pay back your debt please.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Daslenan: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
For im mine now na wiseness be dat. Oga respect urself and pay back ur loan abeg.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by obembet(f): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:

Yes na. They are wicked o

Cos someone said branch, palm credit, fair money no dey send messages to customer contacts
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
The proliferation of easy credit is not a good thing, it enslaves people.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

Cos someone said branch, palm credit, fair money no dey send messages to customer contacts
Branch and fairmoney are very good.

But any app that is owned by chinese pple are wicked.
Palmcredit is the most heartless. Cos they are like wolf in sheep clothing. I was once worked for palmcredit

4 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by d3cod3r(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
You read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
You applied for loan.
You got credited.
You used the money to solve your problems.
You started giving excuses when it is time to pay.
You are a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Story my guy own reach 400k e de Canada now
Arysexy:

Try it and see yourself deported on touching ground at your destination country

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by internationalman(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
We can't deduct customer's money for no reason. We reverse the money back to customers if transactions are not successful.

You lie. My brother has forgotten his 5k with First Bank after fruitless effort to retrieve it. All they did was keep promising to reverse it but up until now they haven't.

Banking sectors are fraudsters themselves just as the individuals who bank with them.

Have you forgotten how a certain Diamond Bank deducted about #300 from their customers account for no reason at all?

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by faceland: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I thought it’s those taking the loans that give out numbers as point of contact. Loan apps can get your contacts?

The app read all your text messages and have access to your BVN or NIN details (phone number and address). It is too invasive (especially the scanning through your text messages).

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by obembet(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
DryMouth:

Branch and fairmoney are very good.

But any app that is owned by chinese pple are wicked.
Palmcredit is the most heartless. Cos they are like wolf in sheep clothing. I was once worked for palmcredit

U mean they do send stupid message contacts? I don't use them anyway
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by faceland: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bfly:
See Cruise. Marketers don suffer.

She almost blasphem simply because Abubakar lost 'Peru' mp3 file in his phone.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by NoToPile: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
qtguru:
Lol I heard those LAPO guys are not to be played with, what method do they use ?

Lapo is very brutal oo, they are the kings when it comes to recovering loans. Those market women that use lapo a lot don't mess with them.

But Lapo has all your data, their people can come knocking at your house. The level of embarrassment in your compound ehn. Your guarantor sef has entered gbege.

They fit Nigerians a lot.

Good thing is they have helped a lot of market women and most times those women don't default, they even have weekly meeting sef for lapo matter, I know because they hold such meeting at my former house fellowship leaders house she is a trader they hold each other accountable to the loans collected

I like their style, they have been in the business for long they know the terrain and have adapted fully to the terrain. You do anyhow you see anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Genesis21(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
naijapikin2:
However tempting it may seem.

Resist the urge to borrow.
Sometimes the challenge that causes you to borrow now becomes something that eventually solves itself.
Sometimes the issue just needs you to be patient.

Don't borrow. cool

You have say the truth. "Something that eventually solves itself"
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:

You lie. My brother has forgotten his 5k with First Bank after fruitless effort to retrieve it. All they did was keep promising to reverse it but up until now they haven't.
Banking sectors are fraudsters themselves just as the individuals who bank with them.
Have you forgotten how a certain Diamond Bank deducted about #300 from their customers account for no reason at all?
Please stop all these your cooked up propaganda. So are you trying to say the money just disappeared without any trace? If he stays in Benin he should come along with his statement of account to our first bank branch at ring road tomorrow morning let's track is lost 5k

Why didn't your brother sue the bank? I have seen people who sued their bank for amount lesser than 5k.

Stop all these lies please.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by ped007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
naijapikin2:
However tempting it may seem.

Resist the urge to borrow.
Sometimes the challenge that causes you to borrow now becomes something that eventually solves itself.
Sometimes the issue just needs you to be patient.

Don't borrow. cool
Can you tell that to ASUU staff?

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by internationalman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Please stop all these your cooked up propaganda. So are you trying to say the money just disappeared without any trace?

Why didn't your brother sue the bank? I have seen people who sued their bank for amount lesser than 5k.

Stop all these lies please.

Respect yourself Miss. Don't let me insult you.

Why would I lie over 5k. Don't you live in Nigeria. Don't you know how shitty customer services are in Nigeria. When have they ever solved problems for their customers.

Countless Nigerians have forfeited their money due to this same circumstances or another.

5 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by hope4nigeria(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
emmanuelchux:
This is just sad. What many of those people fail to understand is that of that money is not paid pack, someone at the office I responsible to the loss and the person will pay somehow.

From her voice you can tell she's really pained. Maybe she's the one that will bear the brunt.
cunning man die, cunning man bury am, when you give loan #7000, and you are expecting #18,000 repayment. You shall loose

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by dchamp234(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Edoziesmart:

So they will check if you own your network provider this days at the Embassy?
Ask those travelling..
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kenlolly75: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:

Happened to me, since on Monday. Bank debited me. But I didn't see the airtime.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
internationalman:

Respect yourself Miss. Don't let me insult you.
Why would I lie over 5k. Don't you live in Nigeria. Don't you know how shitty customer services are in Nigeria. When have they ever solved problems for their customers.
Countless Nigerians have forfeited their money due to this same circumstances or another.

do you know I can sue you for defamation? Tarnishing the image of first bank.

If your brother stays in Benin, he should come to our first bank branch at ring road tomorrow morning, let us track his 5k and refund him back his money.

We can even pay him extra for being so unprofessional at our job.

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kenlolly75: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
not true pls. First Bank debited me since on Monday for airtime. Airtime, I didn't see, money was not reversed till now. Rather they debited my remaining small change as different charges.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by dchamp234(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agromuda:
I understand the guy no want cooperate and pay pack, but the agent no try. As a QA analyst, she no do well to go after payback. Even the Loan App owners won't be happy with this type of call if there Call Auditor should hear this call.
Listen to the conversation again, the lady started politely till the started fooling himself. Make him go try am with lapo?

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by Cyntie55(f): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
kenlolly75:
not true pls. First Bank debited me since on Monday for airtime. Airtime, I didn't see, money was not reversed till now. Rather they debited my remaining small change as different charges.
it will be reversed back to your account soon. Besides don't call the money small change because you worked for it.

Do you know you can go to the bank and lay serious complain about that money you called "small change" and you'll be attended to carefully.

Your money will definitely be reversed to your account

2 Likes

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by DryMouth: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

U mean they do send stupid message contacts? I don't use them anyway
Palmcredit can only threaten you on WhatsApp and call you. They can't defame you. But you see their subsidiaries like Xcross Cash, Xcredit, cashlion et al, they will defame you without any empathy

1 Like

Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by panini(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's funny and all but it leaves me thinking... I no go lend any sh*t to anyone!
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by kay29000(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
youngest12:
D part that got me cracked up was when the lady ask abubakar are you okay
Abubakar: U don turn doctor now that u are asking me if I'm okay
U dey spoil my name no be abubakar na abubakari

It's not a laughing matter but that part got me laughing hard grin grin That guy na real clown.
Re: See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Never you borrow from a loan App to repay a loan you borrowed from another APP........

You will end up paying debts for the rest of the year.....

And always make sure you have an incoming money on wait which will never disappoint before you click the go ahead.....

Some people can't pay because they were disappointed and have lost hope or waiting for another deal to click.....
While some are just using it for fun .......or scamming the laon Apps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.